Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

{Holiday Gift Giveaway #1} Pearl Paradise Akoya Pearl Necklace Giveaway


I've never really been a pearl girl. I tend to think of old ladies with their strands of rather large, rather fake-looking pearl necklaces, or 50's housewives. Now, thanks to Pearl Paradise, I know how ignorant I was! Now I think of exotic places, the magical find (in a mussel or oyster), and I know that pearls can be made into some of the most beautiful, fashionable pieces of jewelry in the world!



At Pearl Paradise, you'll find many different styles of pearl pendants, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, and matching sets! It's one of the best places to shop online, and there's something for everyone in all price ranges.


You can also learn a lot at Pearl Paradise, too. Did you know there are many different types of pearls? The pearls in the gorgeous bracelet above are Tahitian Pearls, very beautiful and rare.

I love that there are so many different and unique shapes and colors, too. Ooh, check out this golden pearl:


PearlParadise.com even has an amazing educational section that covers pearl quality, grading, types, history, and care. This really impresses me. They are serious about what they do and want their customers to be informed and happy with their purchases!





I fell in love with this Baroque Tahitian Pearl Pendant on a Silk Cord the moment I saw it!

Isn't it lovely? I think having the pearl as the focal point is wonderful - it makes me feel as if this pearl is extra special. I imagine it being priceless and fought over by pirates...

Yes, I have quite an imagination. ;-) But it adds to the fun of finding and wearing a gorgeous piece of jewelry, doesn't it?

My pendant arrived in a lovely black gift case. Included in the package was an envelope with information on how to care for the pearls and clean them. They even included two pearl tissues and a microfiber pearl cloth to clean them with! I also received an appraisal certificate - my pendant (notice I keep saying "my pendant"? I'm enjoying saying that...) was appraised at $600.00! It's available at Pearl Paradise for $120.00. Find out how they can afford to sell their pearls at such inexpensive prices here.




I found my pearl necklace to be just as beautiful as shown in the photo above and I'm very happy with my experience! I like jewelry that is simple yet elegant, so this fits me perfectly. I would recommend PearlParadise.com without hesitation, and think that husbands and boyfriends would do well to heed my advice and head over to Pearl Paradise immediately!




I have a few great Pearl Paradise discount coupon codes for you that were included in my package!



Use the code 2009-15 to get $15 off a purchase of $75 or more.
Use the code 2009-40 to get $40 off a purchase of $500 or more.
Use the code 2009-75 to get $75 off a purchase of $1,000 or more.

All codes expire December 31, 2009



Pearl Paradise wants to give one of you a Baroque Tahitian Pendant on a Silk Cord just like mine!

How To Enter (mandatory):
Visit Pearl Paradise, then come back to this post and leave a comment telling me what else you would like to own. Please leave your email address in your comment so I can let you know if you win!


Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
  • Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
  • Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
  • Follow my blog on Facebook's Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
  • Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
  • Tweet this giveaway and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each) Copy/Paste this:
    Pearl Pendant #Giveaway - Win a Baroque Tahitian Pearl Pendant from Pearl Paradise! http://bit.ly/1lKCQm @kindred_spirit
  • Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it on your blog! (+2 extra entries!)

    A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts



Giveaway will be closed on November 24 at midnight and winner notified by email - good luck, everyone!


Disclaimer: I was sent a pearl necklace for review and testing purposes only. This in no way sways my opinion or my post. This review is 100% my own opinion and my own content.

See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.

Photobucket



199 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

susan said...

I'd love to also own a Classic Collection Tahitian Pearl Pendant.

susan said...

Tweeted ~ http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/5333641318

Tara said...

I love the Lavender Freshwater Pearls!

Thank you :)
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Tara said...

I follow you on Twitter @notsoperfect

Thank you :)
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Tara said...

I tweeted here: http://twitter.com/notsoperfect2/status/5333782744

Thank you :)
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Tara said...

I have the Holiday Button on my Blog on the left hand side. Entry 1

http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com

Thank you :)
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Tara said...

Holiday Button on my left hand side here Entry2 http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com

Thank you :)
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Sherri said...

Ooooh.....That is a gorgeous necklace!

I also like the Eve Collection Tahitian Pearl Ring

Thanks for the fun giveaway

Sherri said...

I'm a follower:)

luvabargain@comcast.net

Sherri said...

I'm a twitter follower:)

@luvbargains

luvabargain@comcast.net

Michelle said...

I would like to own a Black Freshwater Pearl Bracelet.

moma3 homeschool @gmail(dot) com

Joyful said...

I put a post about this giveaway on my blog.

moma 3 homeschool@gmail(dot) com

Hippie4ever said...

It is a dream but: 18-inch AA+ 10.0-11.8 mm Golden South Sea Baroque Pearl Necklace

:)
silenttributary(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I think everyone would love to have the Natural Oyster Pearl Diamond Ring! It's so pretty.
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I have your button on my blog.
http://smoochesformooches.blogspot.com/
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com
(I can't remember if I said this or not) sorry

Anonymous said...

I have your guif guide button on my blog.
http://smoochesformooches.blogspot.com/
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com
#1

Anonymous said...

I tweeted!: http://twitter.com/fefemarie09/status/5343086355
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I blogged: http://smoochesformooches.blogspot.com/2009/11/pearl-paradise.html
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com
#1

Anonymous said...

I blogged: http://smoochesformooches.blogspot.com/2009/11/pearl-paradise.html
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com
#2

Anonymous said...

I blogged: http://smoochesformooches.blogspot.com/2009/11/pearl-paradise.html
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com
#3

Anonymous said...

I would like to own the Tahitian Baroque Pearl Tin Cup Necklace. Pearl size: 9.0-10.0 mm. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kristy said...

I LOVE the 7.5-8.0 to 10.0-10.5 mm White Freshadama Diamond Dangle Earrings

Red Hero Inspiration said...

Ooh, "Infinity Collection Tahitian Pearl and Diamond Pendant" a mixture of a girl's best friend and nature's gift:)
tneill512 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Red Hero Inspiration said...

I follow this blog:)

tneill512 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Red Hero Inspiration said...

I posted on my facebook status:)

tneill512(at)yahoo(dot)com

Red Hero Inspiration said...

I follow your networkblog on facebook:)

tneill512(at)yahoo(dot)com

Red Hero Inspiration said...

I follow you on twitter :)

tneill512(at)yahoo(dot)com

Red Hero Inspiration said...

I blogged about the giveaway:)

tneill512(at)yahoo(dot)com

mindy said...

natural oyster pearl diamond ring thanks minsthins at optonline dot net

Trung Nguyen said...

I like the Glacier Collection Tahitian Pearl & Diamond Pendant.

annies home said...

I love the 6.0-6.5 mm AA+ Black Akoya Pearl Necklace

shopannies@Yahoo.com

cstironkat said...

I like the Ribbon Collection Golden South Sea Pearl Necklace. So classy

Sarah Osborne said...

I follow your blog!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I subscribe to your blog!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I follow your blog via networked blogs!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your holiday button! #1

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your holiday button! #2

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #1

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/pearl-paradise-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #2

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/pearl-paradise-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #3

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/pearl-paradise-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

scottsgal said...

I love all the black Tahitian pearls -so pretty

msboatgal at aol.com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I would love the 6.5 to 8-inch Tahitian Pearl Charm Bracelet!
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I follow your blog! mom2anutball

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I follow your blog on networked blogs! Sheila H.

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/mom2anutball/status/5381767820

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I have your gift guide button! http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com
Entry #1

Sheila Hickmon said...

I blogged about your giveaway! Entry #1

http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/2009/11/pearl-paradise-giveaway_02.html

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I blogged about your giveaway! Entry #2

http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/2009/11/pearl-paradise-giveaway_02.html

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I blogged about your giveaway! Entry #3

http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/2009/11/pearl-paradise-giveaway_02.html

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

kakihara said...

I love the pendant --I'm not usually a jewelery person---but that I love --I also love the 8.0-10.5 mm Tahitian Drop Pearl Bracelet--I really love the black Tahitian pearls.
kakihararocks@gmail.com

D Q said...

I like the Black Freshwater Pearl Bracelet.
djeanq(at)gmail(dot)com

Mia J. said...

I would also like the 7.5-inch AA+ 11.1-12.0 mm Tahitian Pearl Bracelet. That is so beautiful.

Suburban prep said...

I would love the White Akoya Pearl Dangle Earrings. Pearls are just such a classic peice to whatever you are wearing.

Hope said...

I like the Silver-Blue Akoya Baroque Pearl Necklace...very pretty!!
onepilgrim86(at)yahoo.com

bison61 said...

I love the 6.0-7.0 mm Triple-Strand White Freshwater Pearl Necklace

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Brooke said...

It's between the Tahitian Leather Necklace and the Tahitian Baroque Pearl and Diamond Pendant.. weeshenanigans(at) gmail (dot) com

David Johnson said...

I'd like to own a 6.0-7.0 mm Black Freshwater Pearl Necklace so I can gift it to my wife, thanks.

Amber said...

I would also love the 8.0-9.0 mm Lavender Freshwater Pearl Bracelet
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

mverno said...

golden south pearl ring mverno@roadrunner.com

notaquiter said...

Great giveaway! Browse the web site sure were a lot of beautiful pearls. I really loved the Cultured Freshwater Pearl Hoop Earrings. With any pearls you can dress it up or dress down.

samarcy said...

6.0-7.0 mm Lavender Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Necklace

mogrill said...

I love the black freshwater pearl bracelet. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Karen said...

Love the tahitian leather necklace :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Theresa said...

I would love to own the Multicolor Freshadama Pearl Bracelet, it's so pretty!

lissaxolove said...

It would be wonderful to own
7.5-8.0 mm White Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings!

lissaxolove said...

I follow via twitter
my username: lissaxolove

llinda29 said...

I would like to own 7.0-7.5 to 9.0-9.5 mm White Akoya Pearl Dangle Earrings
Item Code: SWE-Classic

Annmarie Weeks said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/5635114165

Alison said...

I'd also love to own the Celestial Collection Diamond Rondelle and White South Sea Pearl Necklace

Anonymous said...

6.5-7.0 mm Pink to Peach Freshadama Freshwater Pearl set is my favorite item over there!

roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

Anonymous said...

I own CoolCanucks.ca, which is a Canadian Contest and Freebie Site. This giveaway is shared here:

http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/28806-kindred-spirits-thoughts-pearl-paradise-giveaway-nov24-canada

roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

Anonymous said...

I tweeted!!

http://twitter.com/coolcanucks/status/5639068096

roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

Desi @ Wee Share said...

I like the matching akoya black pearl earrings :)

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/5640424609

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

409cope said...

I like the 9.0-10.0 mm Pink to Peach Freshwater Pearl Necklace the most. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I would love to own the 6.5-inch Tahitian Pearl Charm Bracelet. Thanks for a chance to win the beautiful pendant necklace!

clc408 said...

I love the 18-inch AAA 9.3-12.5 mm Golden South Sea Pearl Necklace. Dreams are free!

PAIGE said...

I'd love 8mm Akoya suds. Simple elegance.

allysona said...

i wear and love black pearls. in the islands they are a form of good luck. i can only hope

Jeanette J said...

I like the Natural Black Oyster Pearl diamond ring

kdkdkd said...

I am drooling over the 7.5-inch AA+ 11.1-12.0 mm Tahitian Pearl Bracelet

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Black Freshwater pearls are so unique (to me) that I'd love to own a pearl bracelet made with them such as the Black Freshwater Pearl Bracelet they have at their site. It is so lovely!

catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

I follow you on Google Friend Connect as Ally (rubymoonstone/gmail)


catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Technorati Favorite

Tech name--rubymoon

catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Following on Networked Blogs for facebook

rose manning


catmom1010 at gmail dot com

karryknisley76 said...

I love the Classic Collection Tahiation Pendant
karryknisley76 at hotmail dot com

karryknisley76 said...

I follow you on twitter as karryknisley
karryknisley76 at hotmail dot com

karryknisley76 said...

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/Karryknisley/status/5716734633
karryknisley76 at hotmail dot com

karryknisley76 said...

I subscribe via email
karryknisley76 at hotmail dot com

karryknisley76 said...

I follow on Google Friends
karryknisley76 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the 8.0-9.0 mm Tahitian Tin Cup Round Pearl Bracelet

mickeyfan said...

I am also a fan of the Tahitian pearls. I'd love to own the Purity pendant. (Might as well dream big, eh?)

Holly B said...

I also like the White 8-9mm Freshwater Orient Pearl Earrings too!
hblaser at gmail dot com

stacey dempsey said...

there is soo much to love there i want everything but i really need a pair of beautiful simple earring so i picked the Studs
Dangles With Diamonds
soo pretty
roswello athotmail dot com

stacey dempsey said...

i follow your blog on google friend
roswello athotmail dot com

stacey dempsey said...

i subscribe to your blog by email
roswello athotmail dot com

stacey dempsey said...

i follow on twitter @roswello stacey dempsey
roswello athotmail dot com

stacey dempsey said...

i follow on facebooks networked blogs
roswello athotmail dot com

Elkaye said...

I like the Solitaire Collection Black Tahitian Pearl Necklace.


elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

Elkaye said...

twitter follower: @Elkaye


elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

Elkaye said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/Elkaye/status/5735009223


elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

flowerchild said...

i would love to own the Classic Collection White South Sea Pearl Pendant
thanks

flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

Elkaye said...

New tweet: http://twitter.com/Elkaye/status/5735009223

carol said...

I'd love to have the 7.5-8.0 mm Lavender Freshadama Pearl Bracelet

carol said...

I follow you on twitter.
carolrector(at)hotmail(dot)com

Huguette En said...

I like the Orbit Collection Tahitian Pearl & Diamond Ring - Item Code: TAR-Orbit

Smooshy said...

i like the tahitian drop pearl bracelet!

Bombtastic Belle said...

I also like the black Akoya pearl earrings
eod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jennifer Pellicone said...

I would like to own the 8.0-9.0 to 13.0-14.0 mm AAA Tahitian Pearl Dangle Earrings
Item Code: TAE-Classic. They match!
cspmom at gmail dot com

Jennifer Pellicone said...

I follow you on Twitter.
cspmom at gmail dot com

Jennifer Pellicone said...

I follow you on Facebook.
cspmom at gmail dot com

Huguette En said...

Current subscriber
henglish(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca

Ken said...

My sister also loves the 9.0-9.5 mm Pink to Peach Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Necklace. Please accept my entry. Thank you.

Huguette En said...

Following on facebook network - Huguette English

River Tam said...

I like Infinity Collection Tahitian Pearl and Diamond Pendant

NotYourAvgJoe said...

I would like to own the 18-inch AA/AA+ 7.9-9.9 mm Golden South Sea Baroque Pearl Necklace.
tshrtkng at gmail dot com

Huguette En said...

http://twitter.com/henglish/status/5920797095

Aisling said...

I'd love to have an 18-inch AA+ 8.3 to 10.7 mm Baroque Tahitian Pearl Necklace.

gsm57 said...

I like the Tahitian Drop pearl bracelet.

annalene said...

Whoa, the Natural Conch Pearl Diamond Ring is beautiful! I'm actually not a huge fan of rings, but I love how dainty and elegant it looks!

-annalene
email address is visible in blogger profile

annalene said...

following via networked blogs (name: anna lene)

annalene said...

following on twitter (user: woozlewozzle)

msrodeobrat said...

i love the Eve Collection Tahitian Pearl Ring

cqueen2 said...

i love the
9.0-10.0 mm AAA Tahitian Pearl Stud Earrings

thanks

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

cqueen2 said...

i follow on facebook networked blogs (sherry nickerson)

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

cqueen2 said...

i follow on twitter(cqueen2)

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

cqueen2 said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/cqueen2/status/5949110952

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

Lala77 said...

I like the Deco Collection necklace with the white pearl and diamonds.

Thank you.
bookloon@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I subscribe by email. !! YAY!!

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I love the Black Pearl and Diamond Ring NOR 000-027. WELL, you asked what i LIKED!!(might as well go for broke when you are dreaming!!)

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

Christina said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - I think the Lavendar Freshwater Pearls are truly beautiful!

Anonymous said...

black freshwater pearl necklace

Pamela S said...

Well my DREAM item would be the "54-inch 6.0-7.0 mm Black Freshwater Pearl Necklace". Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much!! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Pamela S said...

Already a follower on GFC. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Angela G said...

I'm in love with the 18-inch AA+ 10.0-11.8 mm Golden South Sea Baroque Pearl Necklace.
ag1414@hotmail.com

Angela G said...

I follow on Networked Blogs. angela.gaffke

Angela G said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/ag1414/status/5987817756

grannyvon said...

I also love the 8.0-10.5mm Tahitian Drop Pearl Bracelet. Thanks ybutler@oppcatv.com

grannyvon said...

I follow your blog and want the extra entry. Thanks for the chance to win! ybutler@oppcatv.com

SeahorseLady said...

I love this pendant! I also like the beautiful 11.0-12.0 mm AAA Black Tahitian Pearl Stud Earrings.

Mir said...

I really love the 8.5-9.0 mm Lavender Freshadama Pearl Bracelet.
mirje_s@yahoo.com

engelsigh said...

I would like to when a 18 inch round multi color Tahitian pearl necklace

Sandra Diana said...

Tahitian Baroque Pearl and Diamond Pendant is gorgeous! I love it, I love it, I love it!

beautywelz(at)yahoo(dot)com

SheilaBee said...

I love the 6.0-7.0 mm Black Freshwater Pearl Bracelet

SheilaBee said...

Tweet-http://twitter.com/SheilaBran/statuses/6002192172

cherdon said...

I like the Lavender Freshwater Pearl Bracelet. Its stunning.

Please enter me. Thanks

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon said...

I Follow your blog on Facebook's Networked blogs

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon said...

I Follow and Subscribe to this blog

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon said...

I Follow you on Twitter (@kindred_spirit)

username is iamcherdon

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon said...

I tweeted

http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/6009270098


cherdon@sympatico.ca

Kimberly said...

I love the golden south sea boroque pearl necklace. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love the 6.0-7.0 mm Triple-Strand White Freshwater Pearl Necklace.

MySentimentExactLee said...

I'd like the black dangle earrings in white gold!

Lee :)
leechrista @ gmail dot com

MySentimentExactLee said...

I follow you as Lee Pletsch

Lee
leechrista @ gmail dot com

Melaanie said...

I love the 6.0-7.0 mm Lavender Freshwater Pearl Necklace.

clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

Deb Anderson said...

tnshadylady at gmail.com

If I'm going to dream, might as well dream big! I'd feel like a princess with the 18-inch AAA 11.0-12.0 mm White South Sea Pearl Necklace!

Deb Anderson said...

blog link here
http://tnshadylady.blogspot.com/2009/11/holiday-gift-giveaway-1-pearl-paradise.html

Deb Anderson said...

your button is here
http://tnshadylady.blogspot.com/2009/11/holiday-gift-giveaway-1-pearl-paradise.html

Re said...

i like the Tahitian drop pearl bracelet!

Deb Anderson said...

tweeted here
http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/6035192568

Deb Anderson said...

holiday button here
http://tnshadylady.blogspot.com/2009/11/holiday-gift-giveaway-1-pearl-paradise.html

Tammie said...

Apart from the pendant, I'd love to complete the entire necklace, such as the 18-inch AA/AA+ 8.6-10.8 mm Baroque Tahitian Pearl Necklace. :)

mcj4tlj(at)comcast(dot)net

Renee G said...

I would also like to have the Natural Black Pearl & Diamond Teardrop Earrings.Item NOE-000-216.

rsgrandinetti@yahoo(dot)com

Charlene Kuser said...

I love the 8.0-9.0 mm AA+ Black Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings.They are so pretty!

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser said...

Following your blog (Charlene)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

cman said...

Classic Collection White South Sea Pearl Pendant :)

Charlene Kuser said...

Following you on Facebook's Networked blogs
(Charlene Kuser)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser said...

Tweet:Swtlilchick
http://twitter.com/Swtlilchick/status/6042707081

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

liliesrnice said...

I like the natural oyster pearl diamond ring!

Betty C said...

I would love to have a pair of Tahitian Pearl Stud Earrings. Any size would make me happy.

Anonymous said...

I would like to own the Classic Collection Golden South Sea Pearl Ring. garrettsambo@aol.com

lilyk said...

The Natural Oyster Pearl Diamond Ring looks very nice!

lilyk@mail2world.com

/\Heather/\ said...

I really like the Eve Collection Tahitian Pearl Ring. Gorgeous! BUT! I do love your necklace.
heatherpooh (hotmail)

/\Heather/\ said...

Tweeted - http://twitter.com/choochoo428/status/6044180671

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004