Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Monday, November 2, 2009

{Holiday Gift Giveaway #2} EcoTime Toys $30 Gift Certificate



I love finding new places to buy quality green toys. EcoTime Toys is my newest discovery - they have an excellent selection of organic toys, wooden toys, baby toys, classic toys, and much more! I really like how easy their site is to navigate, too. You can search easily by age, price, brand, or toy category.





Another cool feature? Their Daily Deal!

I received the Plan Toys Walk N Roll from EcoTime Toys to review. I chose it because it's wooden and because my daughter absolutely loves pushing things around - she's been pushing toy boxes around the living room since she learned to crawl! :-) I thought she would like this, and I was right. She was proud as a lil' peacock have such a cool toy to push around, and even more thrilled when she discovered she was the source of all the noise that came from the balls inside hitting the colorful panels. I'd say this toy was a definite hit with her.

As a parent, I like that the toy is made completely of wood - it's very hardy and is something I know I'll be keeping for my next baby. As far as learning goes, each of the wooden panels on the rolling end of the toy is a different color which gives me an excellent opportunity to teach Emma her colors. Also, she's learned "Stop" and "Go" and giggles hilariously at this new game she's learned.

Note: Expect this toy to be loud, because it is! Especially in our small apartment. lol But that's part of the fun, isn't it? You can hear exactly what it sounds like in my video below:



Emma has rolled this toy everywhere and I'm happy to say that it rolls well on carpet, linoleum, cement sidewalks, and even grass! As you can see in the video. :-)

EcoTime Toys wants to give one lucky winner a $30 gift certificate!
Giveaway open to the US and US territories only.

How To Enter (mandatory): Check out EcoTime Toys and tell me what your favorite toy is! Please leave your email address in your comment so I can let you know if you win!

Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
  • Follow EcoTime Toys on Twitter (@ecotimetoys) (+1 extra entry)
  • Fan EcoTime Toys on Facebook (+1 extra entry)
  • Follow my blog on Facebook's Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
  • Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
  • Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites and/or stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
  • Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
  • Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
  • Tweet this giveaway and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each) Copy/Paste this:
    Awesome toy #Giveaway - Win a $30 gift certificate to @ecotimetoys at @kindred_spirit http://bit.ly/2tfoYA
  • Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it in your sidebar! (+2 extra entries!)


    A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts


Giveaway will be closed on November 24 at midnight and winner notified by email - good luck, everyone!


Disclaimer: The review product was provided free of charge to me by the company or manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.

Photobucket
If you have a moment, leave a comment -
It'll make me jump up and down for joy! :-)

257 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Lacing Sneaker by MELISSA & DOUG.

Anonymous said...

I follow ecoTime toys on Twitter @getalonghome.

Anonymous said...

ecoTime Toys Facebook fan: Cindy Greer Dyer

Anonymous said...

Following on FAcebook networked blogs.

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your rss feed.

Anonymous said...

Technorati fave: TheRealSpoodles

Anonymous said...

Blogged here: http://getalonghome.com/2009/11/ecotime-toys-giveaway-6/

(1)

Anonymous said...

Blogged here: http://getalonghome.com/2009/11/ecotime-toys-giveaway-6/

(2)

Anonymous said...

Blogged here: http://getalonghome.com/2009/11/ecotime-toys-giveaway-6/

(3)

Anonymous said...

Twitter follower @getalonghome.

Anonymous said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Getalonghome/statuses/5360613284

Ashley said...

My son would love a set of wooden blocks!

Ashley said...

Email subscriber
ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I have your 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button #1

Ashley said...

I have your 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button #2

Trung Nguyen said...

I follow EcoTime Toys on twitter (cistran).

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

I follow EcoTime Toys on Facebook (trungchem2002).

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

I like the Bear Hug Bead Maze.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Andrea Kruse said...

I love the Nikki Baby doll in violet by Kathe Kruse. Perfect for my little girl.

Andrea Kruse said...

Following EcoTime Toys on Twitter (NotimeMom)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Fan EcoTime Toys on Facebook (andrea kruse)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5363062146
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

My favorite toy from their site is the Melissa & Doug abacus.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I follow your blog with google friend connect.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I have your button in my sidebar.

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I have your holiday gift giveaway extravaganza button in my sidebar.

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#1

Mami2jcn said...

I have your holiday gift giveaway extravaganza button in my sidebar.

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#2

Mami2jcn said...

I blogged about this:

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/ecotime-toys-gift-certificate-giveaway.html

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#1

Mami2jcn said...

I blogged about this:

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/ecotime-toys-gift-certificate-giveaway.html

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#2

Mami2jcn said...

I blogged about this:

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/ecotime-toys-gift-certificate-giveaway.html

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#3

Andrea Kruse said...

Posted this to my facebook page (andrea kruse)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/posted.php?id=1559192890&share_id=196970921689&comments=1#s196970921689
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I like the
Pounding Bench by PLAN TOYS
amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

I follow ecotime toys on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

I follow eco time toys on fb. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

I follow u thru networked blogs. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5364897416

Anonymous said...

I love the Flapsi rattles.

Laura C

laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com

Anonymous said...

Subscriber.

Laura C

laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com

Anonymous said...

Follower.

Laura C

laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com

Anonymous said...

Following ecotimetoys on Twitter (a2editor).

Laura C

laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com

Anonymous said...

Following you on Twitter (a2editor).

Laura C

laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com

Anonymous said...

My favorite item is Macy Mouse by Haba. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow Eco Time Toys on Facebook. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I like the standard unit blocks by melissa and doug

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I follow ecotimetoys on twitter

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I'm a fan of ecotime toys on facebook

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

You are a technorati fav

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I love the activity cart from melissa and doug.
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I follow ecotime on twitter as fefemarie09.
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of ecotime on facebook as Felicia Marie.
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I have your holiday button on my blog.
http://smoochesformooches.blogspot.com/
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com
#1

Anonymous said...

Tweet Tweet!: http://twitter.com/fefemarie09/status/5370067761

annies home said...

love the clown block set
shopannies@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would love to have the Stamp and Sort Mailbox. I think the daycare kiddos would love it.

Unknown said...

Following Ecotime toys on facebook (Tammy Graham)

Unknown said...

Got your button

jrandtam[at]columbus.rr.com

Unknown said...

Following you on twitter; @lovemy2doggies

Unknown said...

Tweeted.

http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/5371180849

Unknown said...

#1 Grabbed your Holiday button.

jrandtam[at]columbus.rr.com

Unknown said...

#2 Grabbed your Holiday button

jrandtam[at]columbus.rr.com

Rebecca Orr said...

I really like the Montgomery Scoots (Tractor) by MAPLE LANDMARK, plus all the other vehicles! My son would love some of these for Christmas! Thanks for the chance! bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

follow u on twitter: bekki1820cb
tweet: http://twitter.com/bekki1820cb/status/5371513180
bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

following ecotimetoys on twitter: bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

EcoTimeToys Facebook fan! Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

Follow on FB Networked Blogs
Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

The Torrino building blocks are adorable!

jessie at vanderbiltwife dot com

Anonymous said...

I also follow you on Twitter (vanderbiltwife)

jessie at vanderbiltwife dot com

AStarrA said...

Would get Pets Peg Puzzle by MELISSA & DOUG and the Abacus by MELISSA & DOUG
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Follow EcoTime Toys on Twitter
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Fan EcoTime Toys on Facebook
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Follow blog on Facebook's Networked blogs
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Follow this blog
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Subscribe to this blog
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Added blog to Technorati Favorites
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5376671104
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

Sarah Osborne said...

I love the Cuddlekin Bunny Molly by HABA!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I'm an EcoTime Toys fan on FB! (Sarah Taylor Osborne)

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I follow you via networked blogs!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I follow your blog!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I subscribe to your email!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your regular button!

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your holiday button! #1

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your holiday button! #2

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #1

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/ecotime-toys-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #2

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/ecotime-toys-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #3

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/ecotime-toys-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I like the Picky The Penguin by PLAN TOYS! Thanks!
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I follow your blog! mom2anutball

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I follow your blog on networked blogs! Sheila H.

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I follow you on twitter! mom2anutball

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/mom2anutball/status/5381968489


hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I have your gift guide button! Entry #2 http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I follow them on twitter! mom2anutball

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I'm a fan of them on facebook! Sheila H.

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I blogged about your giveaway! Entry #1
http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/2009/11/eco-time-toys-giveaway.html


hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I blogged about your giveaway! Entry #2
http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/2009/11/eco-time-toys-giveaway.html


hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I blogged about your giveaway! Entry #3
http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/2009/11/eco-time-toys-giveaway.html


hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sylvia said...

I like the Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set by MELISSA & DOUG
sylviawhit@gmail.com

Hippie4ever said...

maple landmark shape sorter silenttributary(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hippie4ever said...

follow on twitter hippie4ever2
silenttributary(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hippie4ever said...

follow ecotoys twitter silenttributary(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hippie4ever said...

fb fan ecotoys silenttributary(at)yahoo(dot)com

susan said...

My favorite toy is the Baby Walker by PLAN TOYS.

susan said...

Tweeted ~ http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/5386107681

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/3. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5393366614

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5396679316
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5398275245

Unknown said...

The Little Autos would be perfect for my 17 month old son! He loves little toy cars!

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I am a FB fan! Emily Cotton

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow your blog on FB!

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter

http://twitter.com/missemmielou

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have your holiday button!

es1237@gmail.com

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

Sandon and Othea said...

Pattern Mosaic (66 Pieces) by HABA is something my son would really like. Patterns!

lbaran @pcsedu.com

Unknown said...

I am following you on Twitter and became a fan of EcoTime. My favorite toy is Learn-to-Play Piano by MELISSA & DOUG. Love musical toys!

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/4
amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5422081117

darlanpaulsmamma said...

Balancing Cactus by PLAN TOYS
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

follow ecotimes on twitter as lovinmykiddos
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

fan of ecotimes on fb as melissa barnes
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

follow you on fb network blogs as melsisa barnes
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/5424315988
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5435588442

Unknown said...

I like the Balancing Monkeys by Plan Toys
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Facebook Networked Blogs(Tanya Riley)
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

EcoTime Toys Facebook Fan (Tanya Riley)
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/5. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5452969320

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5460624395

Attila & Tamara said...

I love the Discovery Blocks by HABA.

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Follow EcoTime Toys on Twitter

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Subscribe to your blog

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Have your button:

http://www.szogediek.blogspot.com/
(right hand side)

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Follow you on Twitter
ID: szogediek

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Grabbed your 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button! #1

http://www.szogediek.blogspot.com/
(right hand side)

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Grabbed your 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button! #2

http://www.szogediek.blogspot.com/
(right hand side)

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/6. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5489513402

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5490899757

bison61 said...

I love the Musical Band by PLAN TOYS

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5516500937

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/7. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5526687626

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5541051901

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5563590759

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5600678883

Tracey said...

Liz would like the Doll Nelly by HABA.
traymona[at]aol.com

mverno said...

the wooden blocks are nice wooden blocks

mverno said...

wooden blocks are nice mverno@roadrunner.com

mickeyfan said...

I'd get some of the "foods" by Doug&Melissa or Biofino for my niece to use in her play kitchen.

SolDucky said...

I love EcoTime toys! Pretty much everything on there is on our Christmas list for my daughter. But one thing I really love are the Fantasy Land Jigsaw Blocks by HABA.

SolDucky said...

EcoTime toys twitter follower soluckyducky

soluckyducky at gmail dot com

SolDucky said...

http://twitter.com/soluckyducky/status/5621274134

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/11. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5621946713

mogrill said...

I love the stamp and sort mailbox. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5633176870

Desi @ Wee Share said...

I love the concertina by plan toys (and SO many more things, too!!)

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

follow ecotimetoys on twitter as WeeShare

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

eco time toys FB fan (Desiree Glaze)

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/5640353226

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I like the clown blocks.

jessicaannewilde at gmail.com

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/12. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5651825390

clynsg said...

The Stack and Swivel Clown would be perfect for my grandson.

clynsg at yahoo dot com

alwayshopeful said...

i really like the Banjo by PLAN TOYS http://www.ecotimetoys.com/Plan_Toys_Banjo_p/pt64110.htm

alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful said...

Follow my blog on Facebook's Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)

i went over to do this and this is what i got!
http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/a_kindred_spirits_thoughts_163832/
Blog does not exist

alwayshopeful said...

Follow EcoTime Toys on Twitter (@ecotimetoys
nannato5
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful said...

Fan EcoTime Toys on Facebook
betty n rood
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful said...

Follow u on Twitter
nannato5
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful said...

twittered u
alwaysatryin at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/nannato5/status/5657374253

alwayshopeful said...

Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it in your sidebar!


http://beginanewwithjesus.blogspot.com/
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful said...

Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it in your sidebar!


http://beginanewwithjesus.blogspot.com/
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5692949069

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

I really like the Banjo by Plan Toys

http://www.ecotimetoys.com/Plan_Toys_Banjo_p/pt64110.htm

catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

I'm a Facebook fan of Ecotoys

rose manning


catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Following you! (Ally/rubymoonstone@gmail)


catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Tech fave

tech name--rubymoon


catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Follow on Networked Blogs

rose manning

catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/14. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5711518136

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5719883170

Annmarie Weeks said...

I'm an ecoTimeToys.com facebook fan! (Annmarie Dipasqua Weeks)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004