Breastfeeding, especially in the beginning when both you and baby are getting the hang of nursing, can be hard. It can be depressing. It can be painful. It can be frustrating. You can start feeling like you're nothing but a milk cow. Harsh, I know - and I don't want to compare myself to a cow in any way whatsoever (I typed and deleted that word at least ten times) but seriously, there's no other word to describe what you feel like sometimes. Of course it's a joy, too - but not so much in the beginning. While nursing, I went through so many disposable nursing pads, it was ridiculous! Not only are the disposables frequently uncomfortable, bulky, and inadequate, they're white and b.o.r.i.n.g. Oh and did I mention expensive? I would have loved to have had some stylish and cheerful nursing pads like those at Posh Pads to give me a happy moment in the midst of the pain and frustration! And the fact that they're made with the super soft, hypoallergenic, and antibacterial bamboo fabric? AWESOME!
Benefits of bamboo fabric:
♥ Bamboo fabric is soft, almost silky - most definitely luxurious!
♥ Keeps skin dryer than cotton - very absorbent.
♥ Breathable.
♥ Antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
All of these things make bamboo fabric perfect for nursing pads, don't you think? Some of us are prone to infections and mastitis and I can't think of a safer nursing pad to use.
Find out more about bamboo fabric here: What's So Special About Bamboo?
I really really love the selection of bamboo nursing pad designs available - there's a design for every woman and every mood:

From the Wild Side Collection

From the Wildflower Collection

From the Sophisticated Mama Collection

From the Pretty in Pink Collection

From the Mother Nature Collection
and my personal favorite:
Is that adorable or what?Posh Pads nursing pads are typically between 4.5 and 5 inches in diameter, a size that provides plenty of coverage and absorbency for most women. Posh Pads does, however, take requests for smaller or larger pads.
The Women Behind the Company:
We are mothers in the true sense. Between the two of us we have 11 very active, beautiful and extremely cool kiddos that keep us on our toes. Running from one activity to another....and in our down time....YES we do have down time, we share ideas and create! A dream and desire to be stylish while doing what most would view as anything but stylish, is what brought us together. And being that we've nursed a few times, we wanted to create a nursing pad that was fun, functional, fashionable and environmentally friendly.
We are mother's by design and designers by trade. Our hopes and dreams are that Posh Pads will make every mother feel pretty while doing the best for their babies and the earth. Becoming a mother is the most important job we women will ever have and we should not only treat our babies to the best but pamper ourselves a little along this wonderous journey.
We hope POSH Pads brings a smile to your face and even a little humor to others. Even if you're in your pj's for most of the day, we hope POSH Pads can make you feel pretty!
♥ Extra Entries (Optional) ♥
♥ Leave a comment on the Posh Pads REVIEW (+1 extra entry)
♥ Follow the Creative Madness blog (+1 extra entry)
♥ Subscribe to the Creative Madness blog by Email or FeedBurner (+1 extra entry)
♥ Follow Creative Madness on Twitter (+1 extra entry)
♥ Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites/stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Place the "Bamboo for Baby" giveaway button (top right sidebar) in your sidebar and leave the link in a comment (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about my Bamboo for Baby giveaways, including a link to this giveaway and the Bamboo for Baby giveaway button in your post. (+3 extra entries)
♥ Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (+2 extra entries and if you tweet once a day you get one entry for every tweet)
Winner will be drawn using random.org on June 5. I'll email the winner, who will have three days to get back to me with an address. :-)

Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)








85 comments:
I like the Pink Damask from The Pretty in Pink collecion.
I follow your blog.
I love the pink damask and pink vines. very cute. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I follow. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I have your main button. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I have your bamboo for baby button. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I follow on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1816223391
I like the dark pink connect the dots design (in the pretty in pink collection) - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
I follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
I subscribe via reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
I have your button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
I have the bamboo for baby button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
I'm expecting my third and would love to win these. I got mastitis with #2... not fun :(
I would choose blue moon or rose garden.
Thanks!
I follow.
I subscribe @ frugonomics101 (at) g mail
Fave on Technorati (Frugonomics101)
Stumbled (marinamy)
Oh, these would be great for the next baby! I like the China Dolls.
Bamboo Baby Button is on my blog.
I like the Hidden Treasure set
I follow
I think my favorite is the "Rose Garden" Mother Nature Collection. Thanks for the giveaway!
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I added you to technorati favorites (annasmama0702)
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter and tweeted this giveaway
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1835025379
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter and tweeted this giveaway
Entry #2
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1835025379
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I would choose the lovely Victorian Blu from the Cool Blu Collection. Blessings, Stefanie Hartman fhartman@frontiernet.net
fav on technorati id keepsakebaby
fhartman@frontiernet.net
follow you on Twitter and tweeted id keepsakebaby
keepsakebabyhttp://kindredspiritreviews... Posh Pads Stylish Bamboo Nursing Pads Giveaway at kindredspiritreviews.blogspot.com
less than 5 seconds ago from web
Hi, I now see I get 2 entries for Twitter follow and tweet. thanks!!
id keepsakebaby
2
I was totally going to go with something in the WildFlower collection, but then "Citrus Groove" caught my eye. I think I'm hooked!
I love the Saltwater Taffy. thanks. angel_2417@yahoo.com
I subscribed
5/19 tweet~
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1852402639
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I would like the Ferns pattern.
coccinelle@michelf,NOSPAMcom
I'm already a subscriber!
coccinelle@michelf,NOSPAMcom
5/20 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1865836062
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I love The Citrus Groove. Wonderful designs & a fabulous product.
marypres(at)gmail(dot)com
MFJ:
I like the mother nature collection in fern.
watson(at)zerostreet(dot)net
I would choose the pink vines.
Being a fan of pink I would definately choose the Pink Damask design!
I actually own posh pads and they work great. I like the ones that are slightly bigger. I love both pairs and they work great. I would love to win the Super Mama ones...cute.
5/21 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1876588788
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I like the Milk Maid.
nechama(dot)tanaeva(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Summer Henna set! I love the orange!!
bubbledragon@gmail.com
5/22 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1889129842
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I am pregnant with my third baby (just found out) and am a nursing mama! I would adore these.
The groovy hooters are my fave! So cute!!
sarahw56 (at) gmail.com is my email
Thanks!!
5/23 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1897276554
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I think I would try the Ferns design from the Mother Nature Collection.
Following on twitter and tweeted!
http://twitter.com/camelfam/status/1898012560
Entry #1
Following on twitter and tweeted! http://twitter.com/camelfam/status/1898012560
Entry #2
First time mommy to be! These are great! I would choose the Pink Geranium from the Wildflower Collection!
havalittlcourage@yahoo.com
5/24 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1907795525
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I would choose the "Neopolitan Stripes"!
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
5/25 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1917857715
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I love the Ferns! Cute!
i love these__
Rock-in-Roll Dreams Blue
$8.95
i am subbed through bloglines.
i follow you on twitter and i tweeted:
http://twitter.com/tanyetta/status/1918495930
i placed the button on my sidebar
I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for this one! My favorites are the blooming bosoms!
5/26 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1929790411
annasmama0702@gmail.com
5/27 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1941246918
annasmama0702@gmail.com
5/28 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1953728682
annasmama0702@gmail.com
5/29 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1966522339
annasmama0702@gmail.com
5/30 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1976678279
annasmama0702@gmail.com
These look awesome! I would want china doll pattern!
nadangerme at gmail
5/31 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1985398618
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I like the Victorian Blu pads!
I've got the Bamboo baby button too!
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com
6/1 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1997219024
annasmama0702@gmail.com
6/2 tweet
http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2009811467
annasmama0702@gmail.com
6/3 tweet
https://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2023102362
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I am a new subscriber to Creative Madness!
coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom
My favorite is "Cosmo Green"
I follow Margaret on Twitter as TopHat8855.
I subscribe to the Creative Madness blog with Google reader.
And I follow the CM blog.
I'd go with the Wild Side ones. Too cute.
YiddishBitterRose at gmail dot com
I follow on Twitter (ReizaM).
YiddishBitterRose at gmail dot com
I have to agree with MJ and go with the Victorian Blu.
I love the pink damask
rajikarthik@hotmail.com
subscriber
follower
follow u on twitter
grab ur button
Post a Comment