Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Bamboo for Baby Party ♥ Soulbaby Baby Shoes Giveaway




Are you ready to see some super cute baby slippers made by a fellow mom? I know you are! I personally haven't reviewed these yet, but there will be a review in the near future. I do know that they are very stylish and that you can have them lined with bamboo fabric - talk about comfy!

Let's find out a bit more about mom and designer Nicole of Soul Baby:

I started creating shoes and slippers for my little guys and fell in love with creating these unique and functional items. All of my shoes/booties are made from recycled goods - mostly from felted wool sweaters. The leather I use is high quality soft supple suede leather. I offer two linings - anti-pill fleece and soft organic bamboo velour. I will be offering Toughtek soles in the future so keep an eye out. I love completing custom requests - so ask away :) I strive to provide the best quality product possible combined with the best possible customer service.

Why couldn't I have thought of such a creative, FUN, and useful way to recycle wool sweaters?






Nicole sells these cute custom shoes at the Soul Baby Etsy Shop and is having a grand opening of the Soul Baby Shoes website today, May 15!


Now for a Giveaway!

Nicole is generously offering one of my readers a pair of custom shoes valued at $30 - winner's choice of colors, embellishment, outer material (cotton or wool), and lining (anti-pill polar fleece or bamboo)!

♥ Mandatory Entry ♥

We're going to make this simple - just tell me what colors/design and fabric (cotton or wool) you would choose if you won! Look through her gallery of past shoes below for inspiration. :-)



♥ Extra Entries (Optional) ♥

Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry

♥ Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites (+1 extra entry)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Place the "Bamboo for Baby" giveaway button (top right sidebar) in your sidebar and leave the link in a comment (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about my Bamboo for Baby giveaways, including a link to this giveaway and the Bamboo for Baby giveaway button in your post. (+3 extra entries)
♥ Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway - copy and paste this: Win a pair of custom baby shoes from Soul Baby @kindred_spirit - http://bit.ly/TaSY0 (+2 extra entries and if you tweet once a day you get one entry for every tweet)

Winner will be drawn using random.org on June 5. I'll email the winner, who will have three days to get back to me with an address. :-)

Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

136 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I would love to have the blue and white stripped shoes.

donna at optilink dot us

CherryBlossomMJ said...

I personally like the image you put up of the blue ones, but would want them in that sage green color if possible, or gladly take the blue. Really, I'm all about cotton or wool, both have their good qualities. And of course, all about the bamboo!

cherryblossommj (at) gmail

CherryBlossomMJ said...

darn it... forgot the link again... http://cherryblossommj.blogspot.com

CherryBlossomMJ said...

I follow you on Twitter, and will tweet in two seconds.

Jinxy said...

I think Lily would look cute in pink cotton with a flower and bamboo lining.

These are super cute.

Erin said...

I like these http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/nixy77/sioul006.jpg

Asian Flower Splash Shoes / Slippers *

Janet said...

Adorable! I lil' monkey with pink flower is sweet and the lil' green thingy. lol

Oh, I just learned of another page. I like the red Asian flower splash. I was surprised to see sizes up to age 4. I would like a pair for my 3 year old. lol

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

"Bamboo for Baby" giveaway button

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com

Janet said...

follower

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com

Janet said...

button ABC listed

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com

BigSea said...

Goodness those are adorable!! I'd choose something brownish and definitely the bamboo inside, cotton out (florida's too hot for wool!).

Simply Being Mommy said...

I like the shoe with the stars on them.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Your in my Technorati Faves!

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I love the polka dot ones. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I have your main button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I have your bamboo for baby button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1814320390

nightowl said...

I like the Custom Plain Wool Slipper / - Lined with FLEECE in the blue/white striped.

Anonymous said...

I love these!! I think of all the ones I saw on the site, I would like the "peace sign" ones. Thanks for the contest!

Pattie

lovesblogs@live.com

Anonymous said...

I also subscribe to your blog! Look forward to reading it everyday.

Pattie

lovesblogs@live.com

Alice H said...

Great giveaway! There's a green pair with little tree's on them in the photo album that I'd love for my son. Thanks for the chance! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Alice H said...

I subscribe via reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Alice H said...

I have the bamboo for baby button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Ashley said...

I like the brown ones with the pink flower!

Anonymous said...

The pink and brown ones!
valuedcustomer(at)live(dot)com

The Dreamer said...

I'd go with the wool and bamboo lining. I think either a brown with a boy monkey or a black with a skull or a navy with a pirate!

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

Alice said...

Wow, they are all so cute. I would probably go with cotton with bamboo lining. I adore those red flower ones you posted. Beautiful!

Courtney said...

I love the Monkey girl shoes!! Those are exactly what I would want if I won. What a cool idea! Thanks for the giveaway!

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted this giveaway

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1835059090

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #1

Courtney said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted this giveaway

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1835059090

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #2

Anna W said...

Oooo. I'm really bad about hypothetical decision-making. But, since you insist...I think I would go for the baby blue plaid ones. Although I really like the pink-polka dot ones in your post, too. And the stars...okay, that's it I promise!

Sara said...

I love the Custom Cupcake Wool Toddler / Baby Slipper /Shoe for my daughter
saradavis1 at gmail

Sara said...

follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1840827625
#1

Sara said...

follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1840827625
#2

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1848687442

Lisa w said...

I like the blue striped and the purple dot shoes. Thanks. angel_2417@yahoo.com

Coccinelle said...

I'd like to have a pair of green wool

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Coccinelle said...

I'm already a subscriber!

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Courtney said...

5/19 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1852922199

annasmama0702@gmail.com

clenna said...

I'd love the black shoes with the red and white flowers in size 18-24 months. I would select the cotton with bamboo lining.
clenna(at)aol(dot)com

clenna said...

I subscribe via email.
clenna(at)aol(dot)com

Annmarie Weeks said...

How cute these are! I'd love a pair of wool ones for my niece...similar to the peace sign ones I saw in the gallery! But in purple instead of brown, with a green peace sign on top!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/1861377357 -#1

Annmarie Weeks said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/1861377357 -#2

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1864626614

Courtney said...

5/20 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1865393216

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sara said...

I really like the red asian flower...we love the color red on our baby. We would want cotton with bamboo lining too.

Kim said...

follow--tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1872178276

Lauren Renae said...

Since I'd prefer a cotton pair, I think I'd go with the red and black flower design. They're very cute! lauren616 at gmail dot com

Courtney said...

5/21 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1877127272

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Christina said...

Oops, forgot email address: ezfoldsclothdiapers (at) gmail (dot) com.

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1883554067

Courtney said...

5/22 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1888929068

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1892782576

Courtney said...

5/23 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1897326272

annasmama0702@gmail.com

ethnically ambiguous said...

1st all of these shoes are adorable but i really fell in love with the honey brown cord shoes adding the crescent moon applique with a bamboo liner :)

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1902844661

Courtney said...

5/24 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1907733364

annasmama0702@gmail.com

A Family Completed... said...

Thats a REALLY hard decision. I think I would really love the green and white stripes with the brown star. Wool for the outer material and bamboo for the lining.
Thanks for the entry
Tonyamcrain [at] aol.com

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1912424584

Jennifer said...

In her etsy shop, I love the ones in the picture under Custom Embellished Wool Baby or Toddler Slipper / Shoe Slot - Lined with BAMBOO VELOUR. It's the purple with the dots! Love them!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

Courtney said...

5/25 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1918019679

annasmama0702@gmail.com

*Tanyetta* said...

The pink with the polka dots:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/nixy77/testershoes001.jpg

*Tanyetta* said...

i follow you on twitter and i tweeted here:

http://twitter.com/tanyetta/status/1918403800

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1922821983

Courtney said...

5/26 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1929972150

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Pam said...

I love the cream wool with the cupcakes on them - so cute!

melacan at hotmail dto com

Pam said...

Subscribe via google reader.

melacan at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I would like pink wool shoes with a brown birdie or flower, and bamboo lining. Thank you!

Kim said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1936566096

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1937383840

Courtney said...

5/27 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1940530568

annasmama0702@gmail.com

miabean said...

I would choose wool with ooga booga on them! I like blues and greens. I do love the stripes stars and corduroy too though!

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1951615412

Courtney said...

5/28 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1953429374

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I like the blue striped ones with a monkey on them! They would be so cute on my little man!
bs.webster at sbcglobal dot net

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1956065703

Unknown said...

Those purple with polka dots are super cute!!!

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1958901588

Courtney said...

5/29 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1966452613

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1968540114

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1970764496

pipsqueakers4u said...

These shoes are gorgeous. As owner of Pip Squeakers Baby Shoes, I have seen a lot of baby shoes, and these look great!

Courtney said...

5/30 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1976952055

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1977484849

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1980862399

Courtney said...

5/31 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1985374120

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1990713625

Mindy Bizzell said...

I would love a pair of blue NB/Small shoes done with a guitar applique on the front! :)

Courtney said...

6/1 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1997733607

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Kelly said...

Hmm..they are all so great. Maybe something with pandas on it in black and white or green for my 18 mo DD, who can then share them with her soon to be new sis!

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1999369107

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2002814857

Courtney said...

6/2 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2009891189

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2012752868

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2017544557

Courtney said...

6/3 tweet

https://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2023362672

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2024726190

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2028664636

Elizabeth said...

Cute! I like the blue/gray ones in the picture in your post! Super cute! I'm not sure on the material, but I'm guessing wool/bamboo? Just like those!

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

samantha said...

I love the wool ones that are green and brown and have a tree on the front. I also love the green and tan striped wool ones with the star you have posted :-) SO HARD TO CHOOSE!

samanthajocampen at gmail dot com

samantha said...

I follow you on twitter: @samsfreestuff and @samanthajcampen

samanthajocamen at gmail dot com

samantha said...

I tweeted:

http://twitter.com/samsfreestuff/status/2034109603

samanthajocampen at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'm digging the red and blue sun like ones in cloth!

Andrea B said...

I would love Brown wool for the main material with a star or circle shape in a matching lighter or darker shade of tan/brown/taupe color range. A basic style suitable for either a boy or a girl. Bamboo tan interior would be fine.
dearandrea
at sbcglobal.net

Candace said...

I love the corduroy w/ the peace signs, so cute!

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2043902846

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004