
Welcome to the Bamboo for Baby party, Day One!
Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)Today I want to share what I've discovered about bamboo fabric and why it's so wonderful, starting with the benefits:
♥ Bamboo fabric is super soft, almost silky - most definitely luxurious!
♥ Keeps skin dryer than cotton - very absorbent.
♥ Keeps skin cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
♥ Breathable.
♥ Wicks moisture away from skin (keeping baby more comfortable).
♥ Antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant!
♥ Natural UV protection.
♥ Strong and durable.
♥ 100% biodegradable (making folks who want to go greener happy!).
My experiences:
After testing and reviewing many different types of bamboo fabrics and products, let me tell you I AM SOLD! Seriously. I'm not just gushing on a product because I'm reviewing it - I really love bamboo fabric and believe it's worth paying a little more for something that is so superior to ordinary cotton. Things like sheets, towels, washcloths, blankets and other items that will be used often and for a long period of time on baby's skin are especially recommended. There's nothing like wrapping your newborn baby in one of the softest, safest fabrics possible! I would not hesitate investing in quality products like the ones I was able to review.
So be sure to keep checking back and enter my giveaways! Better yet, subscribe to this blog so you won't miss anything exciting!

♥ Keeps skin dryer than cotton - very absorbent.
♥ Keeps skin cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
♥ Breathable.
♥ Wicks moisture away from skin (keeping baby more comfortable).
♥ Antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant!
♥ Natural UV protection.
♥ Strong and durable.
♥ 100% biodegradable (making folks who want to go greener happy!).
My experiences:
After testing and reviewing many different types of bamboo fabrics and products, let me tell you I AM SOLD! Seriously. I'm not just gushing on a product because I'm reviewing it - I really love bamboo fabric and believe it's worth paying a little more for something that is so superior to ordinary cotton. Things like sheets, towels, washcloths, blankets and other items that will be used often and for a long period of time on baby's skin are especially recommended. There's nothing like wrapping your newborn baby in one of the softest, safest fabrics possible! I would not hesitate investing in quality products like the ones I was able to review.
♥ Giveaways ♥
Starting today, I'll be posting a bamboo-related giveaway a day until the end of the week! Isn't that awesome?! Some very cool companies will be featured and you'll have a chance to win great prizes - and try bamboo out for yourself and your baby!
You'll have a chance to win prizes from:
Leg Huggers
Bamboobino
Greenfeet
Bamboosa
Starting today, I'll be posting a bamboo-related giveaway a day until the end of the week! Isn't that awesome?! Some very cool companies will be featured and you'll have a chance to win great prizes - and try bamboo out for yourself and your baby!
You'll have a chance to win prizes from:
Leg Huggers
Bamboobino
Greenfeet
Bamboosa
So be sure to keep checking back and enter my giveaways! Better yet, subscribe to this blog so you won't miss anything exciting!







3 comments:
Sounds exciting! Can't wait to see all the goodies!
Wow! I have never heard of bamboo fabric! Fascinating!
I have your button on my blog. I look forwards to every contest. Thanks. :)
Post a Comment