Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Bamboo for Baby Party ♥ Bamboobino Review & Giveaway



I have fallen head over heels for bamboo fabric, folks. It's one of the softest fabrics I've come across, is environmentally friendly, and is naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic. It's the perfect choice for babies (or anyone) with sensitive skin. Try it, you'll love it!

Find out more about bamboo fabric here: What's So Special About Bamboo?

About Bamboobino:

I'm a mum of 2 children, aged 2 & 5. Bamboobino was born out of wanting the softest, most practical and least damaging (to humans and to the environment) fabric for my children. We've used bamboo for years; and since discovering bamboo, I've wanted to share this wonderful fiber with other families.




Some of my favorite Bamboobino products include:

No-Scratch Mittens
(I think these would be wonderful for newborn babies!)




Bamboo Hooded Enclosed Baby Wraps


My Review:
Thanks to Bamboobino, I was able to review a fitted bamboo crib sheet. All I can say is that I have one lucky baby! These sheets are extremely soft - a nice change from cheap cotton. If that crib had been big enough for two... lol! Me, jealous? Never!

Anyway, I think these sheets are very worth the purchase. First of all, bamboo fabric lasts longer than regular cotton fabric. Second, it is known for being more absorbent than cotton - it keeps baby dryer and therefore cool in warmer weather and warm in cooler weather. My favorite features of the fitted crib sheet are the width/length indicators at each corner. I don't know about you, but I have spent too much time trying to put the sheets on when my brain is foggy and I'm practically sleep-walking in the middle of the night. That is not a problem anymore! At least not when I use these sheets. :-)


Sheet details:

♥ Two sizes to fit standard crib 132cm x 71 cm x 20 cm (52" x 28" x 8") and oval bassinet 81cm x 40.5cm (32" x 16")

♥ Perfect for babies with environmental allergies or sensitive skin.

♥ 70bamboo/30organic cotton.


Giveaway!

One of you lucky mommies is going to win your own bamboo fitted crib sheet from Bamboobino!

Mandatory Entry

Go to Bamboobino and look around, then come back here and tell me in a comment what you catches your eye! Giveaway open to US and Canada.


Extra Entries (Optional) ♥

Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry

♥ Join the Bamboobino Facebook Fan Group (+1 extra entry)
Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites (+1 extra entry)
♥ Stumble this post! (+1 extra entry)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to the Bamboobino blog (+1 extra entry)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to my blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
Place the "Bamboo for Baby" giveaway button (top right sidebar) in your sidebar and leave the link in a comment (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about this giveaway (+2 extra entries)
Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (+2 extra entries and if you tweet once a day you get one extra entry for every tweet)

♥ Follow Bamboobino on Twitter (+1 extra entry)

Winner will be drawn using random.org on June 6. I'll email the winner, who will have three days to get back to me with an address. :-)


Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

127 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff- I really like the Toddler Hooded Kimono Set

Cher said...

The Toddler Hooded Kimono Set is adorable!

Janet said...

The No Scratch Mittens are sweet. Thanks.

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

Bamboo for Baby button on blog - Baby Shower listing

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

twtr gahome2mom
follower too

Win Fitted Crib Sheet @Kindred_Spirit http://bit.ly/9TAvX

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

follow on twtr gahome2mom
Bamboobino

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

Win Fitted Crib Sheet @Kindred_Spirit http://bit.ly/9TAvX

@gahome2mom No. 2

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

Kindred Spirit Button on sidebar right in ABC listing

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Erin Lowmaster said...

I think the bamboo nursing pads are really nice! ...And btw, I told my daughter Melody about the sheets and she's is wondering why I didn't get her any. lol

Erin Lowmaster said...

I joined Bamboobino Facebook Fan Group. (erinlowmaster)

Erin Lowmaster said...

I subscribed to the Bamboobino blog as a follower.

Erin Lowmaster said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/erinlowmaster/statuses/1769981464

Sara said...

I love all the products but the Apron Hooded Towel caught my eye
saradavis1 at gmail

Sara said...

follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1770035505

#1

Sara said...

follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1770035505

#2

Terra Heck said...

I really like the Bamboo Baby Washcloths. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I follow Bamboobino on Twitter, partymix25.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I also like the Bamboo Baby Washcloths

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Courtney said...

I love the toddler hooded Kimono set! So cute! Thanks for the giveaway!

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I'm following the Bamboobino blog

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted this giveaway

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1772915462

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I'm following @bamboobino on twitter (annasmama0702)

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Jinxy said...

I like the Baby Beanie Hat. I find lots of baby hats aren't soft enough.

Courtney said...

5/12 tweet!

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1778881584

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Peyton would probably love the Bamboo socks!

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Joined Bamboobino on Facebook.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Your blog is in my Technorati Faves!

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Stumbled your post!

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Following Bamboobino's blog.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Following Bamboobino on Twitter.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Courtney said...

5/13 tweet!

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1789869990

annasmama0702@gmail.com

nightowl said...

I like the bamboo fitted crib sheets in pale pink and chicky yellow.

Lisa w said...

I like the Bamboo Hooded Enclosed Wrap. Thanks. angel_2417@yahoo.com

Courtney said...

I joined the Bamboobino Facebook club

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/14 tweet!

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1801083907

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Ashley said...

I love the Bamboo Hooded Enclosed Wrap for Baby!

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Um. I'll take one of everything please. *wink* Seriously, you do not know how excited I am to see an oval bassinet crib sheet! I have not been able to find them anywhere, and to find one bamboo none the less! Dude Linds! Help a girl out!!

*grin*

cherryblossommj(at)gmail

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Your bamboo button is on my sidebar. http://cherryblossommj.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

5/15 tweet!

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1812459659

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/16 tweet!

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1821517229

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

All the cute designs!
valuedcustomer(at)live(dot)com

Alice said...

I added you to my Technorati Favorites.

Anna W said...

My washcloths are always getting gross and dirty - I love that since bamboo is naturally antibacterial, I wouldn't have to worry about the gross factor so much!

Courtney said...

5/18 tweet!

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1842132815

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Coccinelle said...

I like the Grown Up and My Own Bath Mitt Set

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Coccinelle said...

I'm already a subscriber!

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Courtney said...

5/19 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1852353538

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/20 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1865249456

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Lo said...

I follow you on Twitter, and here's my tweet: http://twitter.com/prizealert/status/1875899963

Courtney said...

5/21 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1877140838

annasmama0702@gmail.com

apple said...

I love the Toddler Hooded Kimono Set.

applez_55@yahoo.com

Erin said...

Blogged here: http://connected2christ.com/theblog/2009/05/giveaways-worth-checking-out/

Noisy Mime said...

I like the the Apron Hooded Towel.

nechama(dot)tanaeva(at)gmail(dot)com

Courtney said...

5/22 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1888981733

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/23 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1897126399

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Katie said...

Such awesome things! I think my favorite is the Bamboo Hooded Enclosed Baby Wrap for bathtime! :) So adorable and cozy!

havalittlcourage@yahoo.com

ethnically ambiguous said...

I would love the Toddler Hooded Kimono Set for my son we are growing out of the towel stage and i think this would be a great transition to a front closing robe

Courtney said...

5/24 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1907589331

annasmama0702@gmail.com

A Family Completed... said...

I really love the Toddler Hooded Kimono Set.
Thanks for the entry
Tonyamcrain [at] aol.com

Emily B said...

I've got your button on my blog:
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com

Emily B said...

I've got the Bamboo for Baby button, too!
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com
(on the left under giveaway events)

Emily B said...

I blogged here:
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/05/good-morning.html

Jennifer said...

The Toddler hooded kimono set caught my eye!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

Courtney said...

5/25 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1917911065

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

A ton of great stuff, but I love the socks! My Michael is so picky about how socks feel on his feet, I think he'd like the soft material.

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

@ElizabethSigns is following @Bamboobino on Twitter

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

I follow/subscribe!

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Courtney said...

5/26 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1929768235

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/27 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1940615429

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/28 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1953500444

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/29 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1966413885

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/30 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1976908023

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I never knew that bamboo could be used to make soft fabrics and that they're moisture wicking, too!
Excellent!
Deborah

aamismom said...

Love the toddler hooded kimono. Toddler hooded towels are so hard to find!

Andrea B said...

I like the Bamboo Baby Washcloths, but the wrap is also adorable.
dearandrea
at sbcglobal.net

Rajee said...

I am new here.

I love the Toddler Hooded Kimono set!

rajikarthik@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004