Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

{Holiday Gift Giveaway #23} Bamboosa


I ♥ Bamboosa!

I've worked with Bamboosa before, reviewing a number of their very luxurious bamboo baby items, and I am totally sold on the bamboo material and Bamboosa. Now that my daughter has a variety of bamboo items, I thought it was time to find out how the clothing for adults is! That's a nice way of saying I was dead jealous of my daughter's soft and silky bamboo stuff. ;-) So I decided to give the Women's Long-Sleeve Priya Boatneck Yoga Top a try.
Here I am, modeling the top...

I absolutely love the color, don't you? It's perfect for the holidays! There are a variety of colors available, something I really appreciate. All of the colors are beautiful and I like that they have earthy tones available. I usually go for earthy, but I thought I should branch out and be brave this time. ;-) And it paid off!

I really have to rave about the bamboo material. Bamboo is popular because it's eco-friendly (100% biodegradable!), super absorbent, and keeps you warm in cool weather but also keeps you from being too hot in warm weather. It's also antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant, which makes it a great choice for yoga and exercise clothing! I'm a huge fan of bamboo clothing because it is so soft, and think it is especially wonderful for newborns with their sensitive skin.

Back to my Priya top - it is SO silky soft! I had no idea anything could be so much nicer than cotton. I can imagine that anyone with sensitive skin would absolutely love anything made from bamboo - I know I do! Another thing I really like about this top is its versatility. It can fancy up an outfit, or be thrown over your sleeveless top after exercising.

I'm loving this shirt and would love to wear nothing but bamboo from now on!

Bamboosa's Yoga Line:




Bamboosa is very proud of their new yoga line - they provide everything you need for any kind of exercising you take part in and their clothing is so nice. You can find three different styles of sleeveless tops, skirts, gauchos, long pants, capris, shorts, and knee-length pants. Seriously, everything you could possibly need to exercise comfortably can be found at Bamboosa. And I don't think you could find better quality anywhere.

Hey, I have a men's shirt to tell you about, too! My husband (he's not the guy pictured above) received a 70/30 Blend Short-Sleeve Tee. This tee is, like mine, very soft. It's 70% bamboo and 30% cotton, and the style is really flattering. You can tell just by picking it up that the quality is 10 times better than the shirts I regularly buy him (from places like JCPenney, Target, wherever I happen to be at the time). I'm impressed with the softness and how well it is made!


Giveaway Closed

Prize info: Bamboosa wants to give you a chance to win a $40.00 Gift Certificate to their store! This giveaway open to US and Canada.

How To Enter (mandatory): Visit Bamboosa and tell me what you would spend your $40.00 on! Please leave your email address in your comment or make sure it's in your public profile so I can let you know if you win!

Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)

Get 1 extra entry for each: Add my button to your sidebar ♥ Become a Facebook Fan ♥ Follow my blog ♥ Subscribe to my blog by feed reader ♥ Subscribe to my blog by email ♥ Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) ♥ Tweet this giveaway ♥ Share this giveaway on Facebook

Bonus Bamboosa Entries (+1 each):

Get 2 extra entries: Add my Giveaway Extravaganza Button to your sidebar. (Find it in my right sidebar)

Giveaway will be closed on December 15 at midnight and winner notified by email - good luck, everyone!

Disclaimer: The review product(s) were sent to me free of charge by the company or manufacturer in exchange for an honest review. This review is 100% my own content, my own true experiences with the product(s), and my own opinion. :-)

See full review, giveaway, and disclosure policy here.

Photobucket

162 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

adge said...

I would buy the sleepwear. It's nice to have something soft with the cold weather making your skin itchy. gasweetheart211[at]netscape[dot]net

Amy said...

I would buy the Long Sleeve Round Neck. Looks cozy!

amythomas at gmail dot com

Sherri said...

I would love the Long Sleeve Round Neck shirt. I can never have enough comfy shirts.

luvabargain(at)comcast(dot)net

Pam said...

I would get the Priya Boat Neck Long Sleeve in indigo blue.

melacan at hotmail dot com

Sherri said...

I'm a follower:)

luvabargain(at)comcast(dot)net

Sherri said...

I'm a twitter follower @luvbargains

luvabargain(at)comcast(dot)net

Jacqui said...

I would get their sleep shirt. I love having soft material on my skin :)

redrose2436 at yahoo dot com

Jacqui said...

I follow your blog!

http://singlemama-reviewcorner.blogspot.com/

redrose2436 at yahoo dot com

Jacqui said...

I follow on Twitter under singlemama1101

redrose2436 at yahoo dot com

Jacqui said...

Your blog is listed in my sidebar under blog list.

http://singlemama-reviewcorner.blogspot.com/

redrose2436 at yahoo dot com

SuperMom said...

I'd get a priya! Cute Cute!

ladyverlina AT yahoo DOT com

SuperMom said...

I am a follower!

ladyverlina AT yahoo DOT com

Unknown said...

I really want the BambooBaby Cable Knit Blanket

ratherbechangingdiapers[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I'm a facebook fan of yours

ratherbechangingdiapers[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I'm a follower of your blog

ratherbechangingdiapers[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter

ratherbechangingdiapers[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I follow bamboosa on twitter

ratherbechangingdiapers[at]gmail[dot]com

Natalie A. said...

I would probably get a scarf and baby blanket! Thanks!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow your blog!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow Bamboosa on Twitter! natdey

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow you on Twitter! natdey

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I'm a Facebook Fan of Bamboosa!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6298384155

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I subscribe by e-mail!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

mickeyfan said...

I think I"d spend it on socks and soap. Hubby has terribly sweaty feet and think the socks would be great for him.

elaine said...

I would choose the womens Long Sleeve V Neck top-great basic to add to the wardrobe.

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

AStarrA said...

Really like the Priya Gaucho in red

disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Facebook Fan

disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Subscribe to blog by feed reader

disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Subscribe by RSS to Bamboosa's blog.

disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Follow Bamboosa on Twitter.

disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Fan of Bamboosa on Facebook.
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/6307024158

Trung Nguyen said...

I shared this giveaway on facebook.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

I want to buy a soap gift set.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

I follow bamboosa on twitter.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

I follow bamboosa on facebook.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

I subscribe to bamboosa's blog.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Alison said...

depending on how long they are (leg length), I'd get the Sukara Long Pant -- if they're not long enough, I'd go for the capris.

mogrill said...

I like the Bamboo baby cable knit blanket. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

laura f said...

I would get some sleepware. I love their products and have been dying to buy more!

warwa1 [at]ohio[dot]net

laura f said...

twitter follower
@ecomama77

warwa1[at]ohio[dot]net

CMC said...

I'd choose the Long Sleeve V-Neck in Aster Blue

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

CMC said...

Fan on FB

spitfyr323 a thotmail dot com

CMC said...

Follow Bamboosa on Twitter (spitfyr323)

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

CMC said...

Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/spitfyr323/status/6312487664

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

For Their Future said...

The Long Sleeve Round Neck would be great!

hpitts88(at)yahoo(dot)com

For Their Future said...

I have your Giveaway Extravaganza button on my sidebar
http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com
#2

Missybeez said...

I would get A BambooBaby Gift Set 3!


honeybeez80@yahoo.com

Missybeez said...

follow on twitter as Missybeez80


honeybeez80@yahoo.com

Rebecca Orr said...

I would get several RE-Totes and a Adult Boggan or two. Thanks for the chance! bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

Posted on facebook: http://tiny.cc/9915e
bekki orr bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bekki1820cb/status/6320980559 bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

follow on twitter: bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

facebook fan: bekki orr bekki1820cb at gmail

Deb Anderson said...

Oh, I saw right away what I would get with the GC - the Sleep Shirt! I've been wanting to try bamboo, and if it's all everyone says it is, then a sleep shirt should be heavenly!

jlmk said...

I would get the Sukara capri pants. Perfect for yoga!

Eileen said...

I would get the ON SALE...of course, Bamboobaby Black TANK in a size M. I love the double straps. AND I would have enough to pick up some a handful of the RE-totes to take to the store or library! I cant wait to feel how soft this stuff is. I am sensitive to EVERYTHING and makes me so itchy. I hope I get to try this!!!

ejrichter6o at gmail dot com

Eileen said...

I am an email follower!


ejrichter60 at gamil dot com

Eileen said...

I follow on Facebook! eileenrichter


ejrichter60 at gamil dot com

Michelle AKA blabla3269 said...

for around the house I would love the Sukara capri pants

bison61 said...

I'd get the Sleep Slip

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Emily B said...

I love the Priya skirt. That'd be my choice!
ebickell at hotmail dot com

Emily B said...

I've got your Giveaway Extravaganza button on my blog, Emily's Latest at
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com

ebickell at hotmail dot com
#1

Emily B said...

I've got your Giveaway Extravaganza button on my blog, Emily's Latest at
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com

ebickell at hotmail dot com
#2

Anonymous said...

I would like to get a few of their long jersey scarves.

Email is looking4agoodcar51(at)yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Sakura Long Pant.

Anonymous said...

Following via Google Friend Connect.

Anonymous said...

Facebook fan: Cindy Greer Dyer

Anonymous said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Getalonghome/statuses/6348476355

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/6350873191

CMC said...

http://twitter.com/spitfyr323/status/6351677028

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

Nelsby said...

Tough decision! I would probably choose the Women's Long Sleeve V-Neck in Merlot Red.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby said...

I am a Facebook fan of your site (Aimee Waerhouse).
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby said...

I subscribe to your blog's RSS feed on Google Reader.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby said...

I am publicly following your blog (username Nelsby).
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby said...

I am following you on Twitter (username Nelsby).
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby said...

I subscribe to your blog feed via email.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby said...

* Tweet *
http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/6403416640
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby said...

Facebook post (username: Aimee Waerhouse):

http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fkindredspiritreviews.blogspot.com%2F2009%2F12%2Fholiday-gift-giveaway-22-bamboosa.html#/posted.php?id=841241519&share_id=192514004822&comments=1#s192514004822

Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby said...

I am following Bamboosa on Twitter (username Nelsby).
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby said...

I am a Facebook fan of Bamboosa (Aimee Waerhouse).
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby said...

I subscribe to Bamboosa's RSS feed.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

kakihara said...

I would buy my husband a 70/30 short sleeve t--and one 70/30 long sleeve t----we recently got bamboo blend sheets--and we love them---now my husband wants all his underclothes to be bamboo--Underwear, undershirts, and socks--I just can't afford it right now--this would be a great start!!
Thanks for the chance to win!
kakihararocks@gmail.com

kakihara said...

I signed up for Bamboosas emails
kakihararocks@gmail.com

kakihara said...

I joined Bamboosa's twitter--and tweeted
as darcybel
kakihararocks@gmail.com

kakihara said...

I joined Bamboos's facebook page as darcybel and shared

mim said...

I'd probably get a top...Priya Boat Neck Long Sleeve in indogo blue. or maybe the sleep shirt in black..

mim said...

subscriber to this blog in google reader

Niecey said...

If I won I'd buy th beanie and the socks

Niecey said...

I follow your blog through google friend connect

Niecey said...

I tweeted

http://twitter.com/goodieslist/status/6456818700

Niecey said...

I'm following bamboosa on twitter

@goodieslist

Niecey said...

I have your giveaway extravaganza button

http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/

#2

darlanpaulsmamma said...

i would love the Sukara Short
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

facebook fan as melissa barnes
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/6465015599
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

follow bamboosa on twitter as lovinmykiddos
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

fan of bamboosa on fb as melissa barnes
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I'd get my husband two of the 70/30 Blend Short Sleeve Tee. Probably a blue one and a green one. Thanks for the chance to win.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I follow on Twitter.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I follow Bamboosa on Twitter.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I'm a fan of Bamboosa on Facebook.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Maggie said...

It's tough to choose. I think I would buy a BambooBaby tee and BambooBaby pants. Thanks for the giveaway!

Angela said...

I would love to have the Sukara long pant!

angela@dealsgogreen.com

Angela said...

I follow Bamboosa on Twitter: dealsgogreen

Email: angela@dealsgogreen.com

heaventrees said...

I would get the Bamboo Powder, Sunflower Soapbar and some of the other soaps and some Bamboo socks.

Aisling said...

I'd get the Sleep Shirt in Sage Green. I know it would be totally comfortable!

Mimi the kitten said...

I'd love to get the Long Jersey Scarf & Gift Set for Her.

Mimi the kitten said...

I follow you on Facebook networked blogs (Angela Townsend).

checkers said...

Garment Dyed Short Sleeve Tee, basic black
skyskyaa11(at)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like the Garment Dyed Long Sleeve Tee.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Huguette En said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/henglish/status/6673862436

Anonymous said...

I like the Barely Bamboo Long Sleeve Hoodie, the Bamboosa Terrycloth Shorts, and the Fine Jersey Long Sleeve V-Neck. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I would get the BambooBaby Soapbar Gift Set 2 for my friend who is expecting! Thanks!

sherri419 at gmail dot com

Karen said...

I'd get the sleepwear :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Hotsnotty2 said...

I love the Priya Skirt, thanks!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

Huguette En said...

Following Bamboosa's blog via google reader

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

I would get the Giftset for Her for myself.

kngmckellar@hotmail.com

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/
have regular button

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/6699564135

tweeted
kngmckellar@hotmail.com

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

Fan Bamboosa on Facebook - gloria mckellar

kngmckellar@hotmail.com

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/

have your extravaganza button now
#1

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/

have your extravaganza button now
#2

Sarah said...

I'd get the women's long sleeve tee in merlot.

Andi said...

I'd buy the long sleeve, round neck tee in black.

Claire said...

I'd get the Sleep Slip in teal.

thefatesarevicious at yahoo dot com

KowgirlsRule said...

Everything for women looks cozy, but my I would probably buy the Sukara Long Pant.

Pamela S said...

I'd be nice and get my husband a long sleeved tee. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Pamela S said...

Subscribed to feed.
Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Tylerpants said...

I'd get the BambooBaby Gift Set 8 in Sprout Green for my little boy!
tylerpants(at)gmail.com

Tylerpants said...

I'm an email subscriber.
tylerpants(at)gmail.com

Tylerpants said...

I'm a Bloglines feed subscriber
tylerpants(at)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would order thePriya Gaucho.garrettsambo@aol.com

cman said...

I'd get two BambooBaby Blankets in pink for my twins :)

Betty C said...

I would love to get the Sleep Shirt. I love having something soft and silky to sleep in.

Anonymous said...

I would order the Priya Gaucho.garrettsambo@windstream.net

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004