Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NCircle Entertainment Children's Christmas DVDs ♥ Review




Today's featured company is NCircle Entertainment! NCircle Entertainment proudly provides quality DVDs for children as well as all kinds of music and games. Check out their very affordable Christmas DVDs! You'll find your kids' favorites including Wordworld, Dora the Explorer, Mickey Mouse, and more!

Thanks to NCircle Entertainment, I was able to review the following delightful Christmas DVDs:

In WordWorld: Happy Holidays, WordFriends, two holiday stories center around Christmas. First, the WordFriends find themselves searching for a S-T-A-R to top their Christmas tree, and in the second story, DOG gets a B-A-L for Christmas but needs to find the last L before he can enjoy his present. Both stories are sweet and enjoyable, and, of course, help children learn their letters and learn to spell and recognize words. We love WordWorld and found this DVD to be perfect for the holidays!

The best news is that you can buy this DVD at NCircle Entertainment for only $5.99!

Hermie and Friends: A Fruitcake Christmas. I was really looking forward to viewing this DVD with my daughter for multiple reasons:
  • It's released by a Christian company, Tommy Nelson (Thomas Nelson).
  • It features the voice talents of Don Knotts! (Who doesn't love him?)
  • Bug cartoons seem to be popular and fun. :-)
In this story, food is scarce during Christmastime. When Grannypillar makes some fruitcake to share, everyone is excited - but then the fruitcake is stolen by some remorseless, cruel grasshoppers. Despite all this, will the bugs be able to stay focused on what is most important and have a good Christmas?

I thought this was a fun holiday DVD. It was humorous and overall it wasn't too preachy, which I was glad about. It had a positive message about sharing and making the most of what we have when we have it. The bonus features include coloring pages, desktop wallpaper and screensavers, trivia games, read-along books, recipes, and more! We liked the characters and would be happy to see Hermie and Friends in the future again. You can purchase this DVD at NCircle Entertainment for $8.99!

Activities for Children: NCircle Enertainment has a lot of really cute printable coloring and activity pages that can be found here featuring cartoon characters such as Sid the Science Kid, WordWorld, and Pocoyo!

-Giveaway Closed-

NCircle Entertainment is going to send one lucky winner both of the DVDs I reviewed!
Open to US only.

How To Enter (mandatory):
Visit NCircle Entertainment, then come back to this post and leave a comment telling me what else you like there! Please leave your email address in your comment so I can let you know if you win!


Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
  • Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
  • Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
  • Follow my blog on Facebook's Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
  • Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
  • Tweet this giveaway and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each) Copy/Paste this:
    Children's DVD #Giveaway - Win two holiday DVDs for children from NCircle Entertainment! http://bit.ly/3WQcC3 @kindred_spirit
  • Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it on your blog! (+2 extra entries!)

    A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts


Giveaway will be closed on November 24 at midnight and winner notified by email - good luck, everyone!


Disclaimer: The product(s) reviewed in this post were provided free of charge to me by the company or manufacturer in exchange for an honest review. This review is 100% my own opinion and my own content.

See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.

Photobucket


97 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Unknown said...

I also like Hurray for Huckle!: The Best Outside Fun Ever

j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter
@SliverStorm

j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow on networked blogs

j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

Unknown said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/SliverStorm/status/5416248537

j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I like the Madagascar Kartz for
Nintendo DS. Thanks!
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I follow your blog on networked blogs! Sheila H.

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/mom2anutball/status/5421565927
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I have your gift guide button! Entry #1 http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Unknown said...

I like the Kidz Bop Christmas [2009]
Kidz Bop Kids. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5421967688

Kristy said...

My daughters would like the Animal Atlas

Simply Being Mommy said...

My children love anything WordWorld so I think they would like Wordworld: Castles in the Sea.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I subscribe to your blog.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I follow you on Twitter.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I added your holiday button to my blog.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

#1

Simply Being Mommy said...

I added your holiday button to my blog.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

#2

AStarrA said...

Also like the Wordworld: Welcome to Wordworld
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Follow this blog
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Subscribe to this blog
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Follow blog on Facebook's Networked blogs
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5423550468
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

I also like aliens in the attic
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

follow on networked blogs on fb as melissa barnes
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

following on twitter as lovinmykiddos
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/5423972347
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

Sylvia said...

I like Sid the Science Kid: The Bug Club
sylviawhit@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have seen the movie UP! and would love to have it along with the SpongeBob Truth or Square movie.

jrandtam[at]columbus.rr.com

Unknown said...

Following you on twitter; @lovemy2doggies

Unknown said...

Tweeted.

http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/5426569203

Unknown said...

Following you on Networked Blogs (Tammy Graham)

Qtpies7 said...

I have never seen Dive Olly Dive!: The Adventure Begins in the Sea, but it looks like something the kids would love to watch.

Qtpies7 said...

I have your button up on my blog.

qtpies5 at msn.com

Erin Lowmaster said...

I like the Tinker Bell movie! I would so love to purchase that one for my daughter one day :)

ellybean at connected2christ.com

Unknown said...

I'd also like Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get my kiddos the Kids Bop Christmas.
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I have your holiday button on my blog.
http://smoochesformooches.blogspot.com/
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com #1

Anonymous said...

I have your holiday button on my blog.
http://smoochesformooches.blogspot.com/
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com #2

Stacie said...

Aliens in the Attic looks like it could be really cute.

stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

a49erfangirl said...

I follow your blog

stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

Stacie said...

I follow on twitter

stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

Stacie said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/a49erfangirl/status/5440081775

stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

Ms. Anita said...

I like that NCircle Entertainment has coloring pages on their website that can be printed out for the kids to color! :)
roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

Ms. Anita said...

I follow you on Twitter (@HSBSuzanne)
roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

I'd also love to have Tinkerbell & the Lost Treasure. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I would love to have Tinkerbell & the Lost treasure. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I like the Madagascar Kartz Nintendo DS game
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Following via Networked Blogs (Tanya Riley)
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/starryeyed24/status/5441635445

tanyainjville@yahoo.com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5452682388

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5483060726

bison61 said...

Dive Olly Dive!: The Adventure Begins in the Sea
looks cute

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5509246835

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5538166969

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5561330774

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5593437006

Andrea said...

I like What a Mess: Christmas mess

tiggeraj at yahoo dot com

Andrea said...

I blogged:

http://bloggiveawaysimfollowing.blogspot.com/2009/11/kindred-spirits-ncircle-givewaway.html

Entry #1

tiggeraj at yahoo dot com

Andrea said...

I blogged:

http://bloggiveawaysimfollowing.blogspot.com/2009/11/kindred-spirits-ncircle-givewaway.html

Entry #2

tiggeraj at yahoo dot com

Andrea said...

I blogged:

http://bloggiveawaysimfollowing.blogspot.com/2009/11/kindred-spirits-ncircle-givewaway.html

Entry #3

tiggeraj at yahoo dot com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5629031802

Desi @ Wee Share said...

I'd also like to see the Wonder World Rocket to the Moon DVD

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/5640141879

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

My son loves Dora so he would want the Dora Christmas Carol Adventure.

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I have your 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button in my sidebar. #1

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I have your 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button in my sidebar. #2

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I follow.

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I subscribe.

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5682819630

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

I had no idea that there was a Christmas Movie about Curious George. We sure love him at our house so I'd love the movie
Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas

catmom1010 at gmail dot com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5716987824

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

we have been wanting Mighty Machines: Making Tracks DVD and everywhere it is on back order as it is here too. Poo!

http://www.ncircleentertainment.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?v_id=&prodid=SVLP100611DVD

catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Email subscriber


catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Publicly Following on Google Friend as Ally (rubymoonstone/gmail)


contact:

catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Following on Networked Blogs for Facebook as rose manning


contact:

catmom1010 at gmail dot com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5752814869

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5768391787

ReggieMann said...

I like Dive Olly Dive!: The Adventure Begins in the Sea

ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

Unknown said...

I subscribe by email...

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

THANK YOU!!

Unknown said...

THe personalized TRUe North Camp Blanket...so nice!

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

Tylerpants said...

Yo Gabba Gabba!: Meet My Family looks like fun!
tylerpants(at)gmail.com

grannyvon said...

I also would like to see Animal Atlas: Anamial Mysteries, Love live animals, and Mysteries? Thanks ybutler@oppcatv.com

grannyvon said...

I follow and want the extra entry. Thanks ybutler@oppcatv.com

Terra Heck said...

I like the Aliens in the Attic DVD. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

zachsgran said...

I subscribe to your blog
zachsgran1 at yahoo dot com

zachsgran said...

I am a follower
zachsgran1 at yahoo dot com

zachsgran said...

My grandson would like animal atlas
zachsgran1 at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004