Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

{Holiday Gift Giveaway #3} Fairy-Gram Princess Review and Giveaway

Welcome to Day 3 of the 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza at A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts!

One of my favorite childhood memories is when my mom took my sister and I to a place where we got to spend hours just "dressing up" in fancy clothes. We had so much fun! But at the end of the day, we had to leave and I had only my memories. And a video, thanks to my mom. But what if I could have taken a costume home with me and played dress-up every day? And a real fairy princess costume? Only spoiled rich girls get those, right? ;-)

Not anymore! Not when a wonderful mom-owned business like Fairy-Gram exists!



What is a Fairy-Gram?

A special gift brought by the fairies for your little princess, that's what a fairy-gram is! :-) To be exact, a fairy-gram is a lovely fairy outfit sent right to your front door. It consists of:

A Fairy Tutu
Fairy Wings
A Fairy Ribbon Wand
A Glittering Fairy Halo (with a gorgeous trail of ribbons)
Two Butterfly Clips

All of this for $35.95, and each fairy outfit fits children from toddler age to about eight years! You can double check the measurements for your child here.

Watch my video review of the Fairy-Gram below:



As you saw in the above video, it was a delight opening my Fairy-Gram box. I found all of the pieces to be well-made, and it's obvious that much thought was put into every detail. You can tell that they are made especially to make a child very happy. Any little girl who received one of these would feel just like a fairytale princess. The tutu is even filled with flower petals!

There are quite a few colors to pick from when choosing a Fairy-Gram of your own: hot pink, lavender, lemon, soft pink, white, green, rainbow, and turquoise. I requested turquoise because my little red-head looks so sweet in blue. I have to tell you that I was SO pleased when I received it in the mail - the turquoise color is even more vibrant and beautiful in real life!

I'm going to let you draw your own conclusion from my photos. :-) If you want some special pictures of your little one, this is an affordable and delightful way to get them! (Note that this is not the entire outfit - my toddler is young enough to feel that anything that mommy puts on her that is unnecessary, whether it be gorgeous or not, should come off. What is missing is the halo crown and the two butterfly clippies.)





Buy it!


You can buy a complete fairy outfit from Fairy-Gram for only $35.95!

Interview Alert!

Find out more about Shona, the mom behind Fairy-Gram. :-)

Please tell us a little bit about yourself and your family: I'm a SAHM of 2 children. My daughter, Eire (pronounced "Air-ra", is 5 years old and just started Kindergarten. My son, TC, is 3 years old. I'm from London, England but currently live in California.

Your fairy-grams are adorable! What inspired you to start this business? My daughter. From age 2+, she was always in an outfit, from princesses to ballerina’s to fairies. Fairies were her favorite but I found it difficult to buy a complete fairy outfit as a gift for her friends. I had to buy individual pieces and gift wrap them myself to make a complete gift package. That's when Fairy-Gram.com was founded. Directly from the heart of a 5 year old little girl, packaged as a gift by a loving mom.

Which fairy-gram is your favorite? My favorite color is purple so I'll go with the purple one. But really, they are all gorgeous!

Do you make everything included in the fairy-gram yourself? The outfits aren't made by me but I package everything myself. I put each Fairy-Gram together myself by hand to ensure the presentation is as wonderful and joyful for a child to open as it is to wear.

Are there any honors or accomplishments you are proud of? My children are what I'm most proud of. I'm a mom first. Always.

Tell us one little-known or interesting fact about you. :-) I was a cast member with Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance for 3 1/2 years before I had kids!

And now for a...

One lucky winner is going to win a Fairy-Gram of their own!
Us Only, please.

How To Enter (mandatory): Visit www.fairy-gram.com and tell me which Fairy-Gram you want to win! Please leave your email address in your comment so I can let you know if you win!

Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
  • Leave a comment about the interview with Shona (+1 extra entry)
  • Follow Fairy-Gram on Twitter! (+1 extra entry)
  • Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
  • Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites and/or stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
  • Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
  • Follow my blog on Facebook's Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
  • Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
  • Tweet this giveaway once and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry) Copy/Paste this:
    Fairy-Gram #Giveaway - Win a complete fairy princess dress-up outfit w/tutu http://bit.ly/39Sw0D @fairy_gram @kindred_spirit (ends 11/24)
  • Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it in your sidebar! (+2 extra entries!)

    A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts


Giveaway will be closed on November 24 at midnight and winner notified by email - good luck, everyone!


Disclaimer: This product was provided free of charge to me by Fairy-Gram in exchange for an honest review.

See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.

Photobucket



290 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Andrea Kruse said...

I don't see the mandatory entry? Just the extra... I would choose the lavendar fairy set for my daughter, because purple is her color! I can just imagine her twirling around in it.

andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Tweeted this giveaway!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5387644671
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Following on Facebook's Networked Blogs
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Following you on twitter (NotimeMom)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Posted this on my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/posted.php?id=1559192890&share_id=184934448488&comments=1#s184934448488
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Pam said...

I'd be torn between the hot pink and lemon, I think. Both would look stunning on my little dark-haired, olive-skinned princess...

melacan at hotmail dot com

Pam said...

technorati faves

melacan at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Not sure what the mandatory 1st entry is, couldn't find it. lol So I am going with my favorite Fairy Gram. I like the rainbow but my favorite is the turquoise.

jrandtam[at]columbus.rr.com

Unknown said...

Grabbed your button and it's on the bottom of my blog page

jrandtam[at]columbus.rr.com

Unknown said...

Following you on twitter; @lovemy2doggies

Unknown said...

Tweeted

http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/5392192345

Unknown said...

Grabbed your Holiday button for my right sidebar.

Unknown said...

following you on Networked Blogs (Tammy Graham)

Mami2jcn said...

I have your button.

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com

Mami2jcn said...

I have your 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button.

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com

#1

Mami2jcn said...

I have your 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button.

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com

#2

Mami2jcn said...

I blogged about this:

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/fairy-gram-giveaway.html

#1

Mami2jcn said...

I blogged about this:

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/fairy-gram-giveaway.html

#2

Mami2jcn said...

I blogged about this:

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/fairy-gram-giveaway.html

#3

Unknown said...

not sure what the first entry is but I am assuming you go over to the site and pick one I love the hot pink fairy gram. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

I follow u thru networked blogs. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5393303586

susan said...

Tweeted ~ http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/5394943221

Mami2jcn said...

I'd love the Lavender Fairy Gram.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

What a cute interview! She was a cast member for Lord of the Dance? That's so cool!

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I subscribe via email.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

I would choose the Lavender Fairy Gram for my daughter. Purple is her color!

Mami2jcn said...

I have your button.

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com


mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I have your holiday gift extravaganza button.

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com


mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#1

Andrea Kruse said...

Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5395216343
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I have your holiday gift extravaganza button.

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com


mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#2

Mami2jcn said...

I blogged about this:

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/fairy-gram-giveaway.html

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#1

Mami2jcn said...

I blogged about this:

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/fairy-gram-giveaway.html

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#2

Andrea Kruse said...

Posted on my facebook page (andrea kruse)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/posted.php?id=1559192890&share_id=184934448488&comments=1#s184934448488
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I blogged about this:

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/fairy-gram-giveaway.html

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#3

Andrea Kruse said...

Following Fairy-Gram on Twitter! (NotimeMom)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Sylvia said...

I like the Rainbow Fairy Gram
sylviawhit@gmail.com

Andrea Kruse said...

Faved on Technorati! (kiknfroggie)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Following on facebook's Networked blogs
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Following you on twitter (NotimeMom)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Grabbed your button!
http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com/
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow fairy gram on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com

Pam said...

I'm torn between the hot pink and the lemon yellow ones....I think I'd go for hot pink but both colours would be stunning on my dark haired, olive-skinned princess.

melacan at hotmail dot com

Pam said...

I think it's so cool that she was a cast member in Lord of the Dance - very fun!

melacan at hotmail dot com

Pam said...

technorati fave

melacan at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the turquoise the best. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kristy said...

I learned that she was in Lord of the Dance!

AStarrA said...

My daughter would love either the green or rainbow
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Whoa it's pretty cool she was in Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance for 3 1/2 years!!
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Follow Fairy-Gram on Twitter
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Follow to this blog

disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Subscribe to this blog
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Added blog to Technorati Favorites
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Follow blog on Facebook's Networked blogs
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5402588551
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/posted.php?id=1533642928&share_id=167736026917&comments=1#s167736026917
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the hot pink. Thanks!!
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com

Anonymous said...

tweet tweet! http://twitter.com/fefemarie09/status/5410615723
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I follow fairy gram on twitter as fefemarie09.
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I love the Pink Fairy Gram! My daughter would go nuts for this! Thanks for the chance!
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I follow Fairy Gram on twitter! mom2anutball

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I blogged about your giveaway! Entry #1
http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/2009/11/fairy-gram-giveaway.html


hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I blogged about your giveaway! Entry #2
http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/2009/11/fairy-gram-giveaway.html


hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I blogged about your giveaway! Entry #3
http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/2009/11/fairy-gram-giveaway.html


hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I follow your blog on networked blogs! Sheila H.

hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/mom2anutball/status/5421427407


hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I have your gift guide button! Entry #1 http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I have your gift guide button! Entry #2 http://mom2anutball2.blogspot.com/
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/4. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5422018387

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5436908969
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like the Rainbow Fairy Gram
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Facebook Networked Blogs(Tanya Riley)
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily Tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5444474690
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/5. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5452943931

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5461123152

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/6. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5489462912

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5491268919

Trung Nguyen said...

I like the Pink Fairy Gram.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

I follow Fairy-Gram on twitter.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

bison61 said...

I picked the Rainbow Fairy Gram

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

I like what inspired her was her daughter-my granddaughter loves to dress up also-she wears her Halloween costume-a princess all the time

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5516741403

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5527868175
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5545568893

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5565369621
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5570748264

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5601638972

Barbara's Beat said...

http://twitter.com/barbarasbeat/status/5602164999

Barbara's Beat said...

Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it in your sidebar! 1

Barbara's Beat said...

Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it in your sidebar! 2

adendyut said...

turquoise to match her eyes
adendyut@comcast.net
following on twitter and fb

Tracey said...

Liz would like the turquoise or hot pink Fairy Gram.
traymona[at]aol.com

~ Cee ~ said...

I would like the Rainbow Fairy Gram for my daughter the most -- she is just getting to the point where she likes to play dress up, and would love this :) ceevegnashville [at] gmail [dot] com

mickeyfan said...

I can't choose a single color, so will go with rainbow!

mverno said...

lavendar fairy gram mverno@roadrunner.com

mickeyfan said...

A Lord of the Dance dancer? How cool. I would love to be able to dance like that.

Andrea said...

Love the hot pink fairy gram

tiggeraj at yahoo dot com

Andrea said...

About the interview: I love her daughter's name

tiggeraj at yahoo dot com

Andrea said...

I blogged:

http://bloggiveawaysimfollowing.blogspot.com/2009/11/kindreds-spirits-fairy-gram-giveaway.html

Entry #1

tiggeraj at yahoo dot com

Andrea said...

I blogged:

http://bloggiveawaysimfollowing.blogspot.com/2009/11/kindreds-spirits-fairy-gram-giveaway.html

Entry #2

tiggeraj at yahoo dot com

Andrea said...

I blogged:

http://bloggiveawaysimfollowing.blogspot.com/2009/11/kindreds-spirits-fairy-gram-giveaway.html

Entry #3

tiggeraj at yahoo dot com

SolDucky said...

Aw, these are beautiful! I would love the lemon fairy gram for my daughter - it's as bright and sunny and pretty as she is!

SolDucky said...

I love her daughter's name, and how cool is it that she was in Lord of the Dance!!

SolDucky said...

http://twitter.com/soluckyducky/status/5621042582

SolDucky said...

I added you to my technorati faves
soluckyducky at gmail dot com

mogrill said...

LOVE the Lavender fairy. how adorable. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

My God-daughter would have to have the Lavender set if I were to win.

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5636135252

Desi @ Wee Share said...

First off, your daughter looks ADORABLE!! Secondly, I'd pick the lavender for my daughter :)

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

have your button

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

follow fairy grams on twitter as WeeShare

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

I loved fairy grams even more when I read that her greatest accomplishment is her kids :)

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/5640256517

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I like the lavender fairy gram.

jessicaannewilde at gmail.com

Ashley said...

I love the lavendar fairy gram for my little girl.

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I have your 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button in my sidebar. #1

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I have your 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button in my sidebar. #2

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Laurah said...

These are adorable! I would love to win the Lavender Fairy Gram!

alwayshopeful said...

I think i would choose the Rainbow Fairy Gram..all of them are beautiful!
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful said...

i agree with her about what she said ..it being difficult to find an entire fairy suit for your kid..i am glad she has started fairy gram!
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful said...

Follow Fairy-Gram on Twitter!
nannato5
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful said...

blog follower
alwayshopeful
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful said...

follow u on twitter
nannnato5
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful said...

http://twitter.com/nannato5/status/5658314787

alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful said...

holiday button
alwaysatryin at gmail.com
http://beginanewwithjesus.blogspot.com/

alwayshopeful said...

holiday button
alwaysatryin at gmail.com
http://beginanewwithjesus.blogspot.com/

alwayshopeful said...

Blog does not exist
still trying follow on network blogs at facebook
betty n rood
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

Sarah Osborne said...

I'm in love with the pink fairy gram!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I love that Shona's daughter was the inspiration for fairy grams! I'm very impressed by the fact that she created a product to fit her daughter's interests.

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your button!

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I follow you on networked blogs! (Sarah Taylor Osborne)

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #1

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/fairy-gram-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #2

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/fairy-gram-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #3

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/fairy-gram-giveaway.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your holiday button! #1

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your holiday button! #2

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

I love the Lemon and the Rainbow Fairy outfits. ladyhightower@live.com

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

I think the fact she worked for the Lord of the Dance is impressive and wonderful! ladyhightower@live.com

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Stumble. http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/LADYHIGHTOWER/review/37628178/

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Button. RT sidebar in rep marquee scrollhttp://psychicmamaindigochild.blogspot.com

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Tweet. http://twitter.com/LADYHIGHTOWER/status/5669711401

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Holiday button. RT sidebar http://psychicmamaindigochild.blogspot.com 1

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Holiday button. RT sidebar http://psychicmamaindigochild.blogspot.com 2

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5683949823
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5693600592

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5723435678

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5755688970

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5759122672
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

sweetsue said...

I would love to get the Rainbow Fairygram for my three year old granddaughter.
smchester at gmail dot com

sweetsue said...

I am following Fairygram on twitter (ptowngirl).
smchester at gmail dot com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5776454493

Melissa Butler said...

I would choose the Turquoise Fairy Gram ~ this is a wonderful gift idea...

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5801768607
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

cstironkat said...

I like the Rainbow Fairy Gram the best, but all of them are cute.

Annmarie Weeks said...

I'd love the Turquoise Fairy Gram for my niece!

Annmarie Weeks said...

Good interview! And my favorite color is purple, too! It's nice that she has a girl AND a boy...just like me. I wonder if she has any plans to add some boy items into the collection at any time?

Annmarie Weeks said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/5803205902

Mama Bee said...

I would definitely choose the pink - my dd's favorite color. chrystal n blue (at) yahoo (dot) com

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5839543834
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Terra Heck said...

I'd choose the lavender one. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/partymix25/status/5852429184
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I have your 2009 holiday button up on the right hand side of my blog. #2
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I blogged about the giveaway. #1
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com/2009/11/great-blog-giveaways-40.html
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I blogged about the giveaway. #2
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com/2009/11/great-blog-giveaways-40.html
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I blogged about the giveaway. #3
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com/2009/11/great-blog-giveaways-40.html
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Andrea Kruse said...

DAily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5863821124
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5863821124
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5901825622
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) said...

If we won my daughter would love the Hot Pink Fairy Gram. Her favorite color is Pink!

wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com

Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) said...

I follow Fairy Gram on Twitter.@graceandbrynley

wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com

Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) said...

Follow you on Twitter. @graceandbrynley

wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com

Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) said...

Tweeted giveaway.

http://twitter.com/graceandbrynley/status/5908673312

wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com

LittleEagle said...

I like the Rainbow Fairy gram because it has all the colors in it. sharonaquilino (at) hotmail (dot)com

Andrea Kruse said...

Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5923516736
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I would love the lavendar fairy set.

Delaney said...

The Pink Fairy Gram would be perfect!

delaney55@live.com

Unknown said...

pink fairy gram.thanks for the oppurtunity
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

ReggieMann said...

I want to win the Rainbow Fairy Gram

ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004