Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Enter to Win a Kindle!




Not here, at Noobie. :-)

It's really easy to enter to win - just fill out their form with your name and email address and you're entered! There's a chance to earn extra entries by referring people, too.

Click the photo of the Kindle above to enter!

♥♥♥

Wouldn't this be an awesome Christmas gift? You want a Kindle, too, right?


Photobucket
If you have a moment, leave a comment -
It'll make me jump up and down for joy! :-)

3 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I entered this the other day I believe, how cool would it be to win one!!!?!?!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Brandy

SheilaC said...

I entered to win the kindle!! Woo-hoo!! What a great giveaway!

SheilaC

mommylicious said...

I'm entering the giveaway. I'm also giving you (and everybody who have posted comments on my blog) an award. Check out http://mommylicious.net/2009/11/blog-award.

Hope I'm lucky this time...

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004