Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Monday, October 12, 2009

WoollyBums Bamboo Cloth Diaper Giveaway {Closed}




Today I want to introduce you to WoollyBums, a mom-owned Etsy store specializing in lovingly hand-sewn cloth diapers for your little one!


Alicia, owner of WoollyBums

The thing that makes this shop special is that the diapers are made with organic bamboo cotton!



Oh, and they're super cute. ;-)

What's so special about bamboo fabric?

♥ It's super soft, almost silky - kind to baby's bottom.
♥ It keeps skin dryer than cotton - very absorbent.
♥ It's breathable.
♥ Antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant!
♥ Strong and durable.
♥ 100% biodegradable (making folks who want to go greener happy!).

I personally LOVE bamboo fabric. Love love LOVE! I would use it for everything if I could afford it, lol. Okay, I'm getting off track here. ;-) You can find out more about my experiences with bamboo fabric here.


(Margaret's baby AppleBlossom sporting a
WoollyBums one size pink chickadees diaper)

What Moms Think:

WoollyBums has many happy customers...
check out their 100% positive feedback!

Giveaway!

Guess what? WoollyBums is generously going to give one of you a WoollyBums one-size bamboo cloth diaper! Giveaway open to US only.

How To Enter (mandatory): Visit WoollyBums, then come back to this post and leave a comment telling me which diaper you like the most! Please leave your email address in your comment so I can let you know if you win!

Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
  • Read and comment on Margaret's WoollyBums cloth diaper review! Come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did it. :-) (+1 extra entry)
  • Follow the WoollyBums blog here (She's so sweet, you'll be glad you did!) (+1 extra entry)
  • Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites and/or stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
  • Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
  • Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
  • Follow my blog on Facebook's Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
  • Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
  • Tweet this giveaway and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each) Copy/Paste this:
    New giveaway for cloth diapering moms! Win a one-size bamboo cloth diaper of your choice from WoollyBums! http://bit.ly/ReszT #clothdiapers
  • Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it on your blog! (+2 extra entries!)

    A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts



Giveaway will be closed on October 31 at midnight and winner notified by email - good luck, everyone!


See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.

Photobucket
Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)


253 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Unknown said...

I love the blue ooga booga organic bamboo diaper

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

You are on my technorati favorites

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I have your button

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I'm a subscriber

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I like the Lovey Doves One-Size Organic Bamboo Fitted Diaper

j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

Unknown said...

Following Woollybums

j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

Blue Chicks Organic Bamboo One Size Fitted Diaper is my favorite! I noticed that there are not a lot of OS diapers....mostly newborn. Does she make OS in the other prints?? Thanks for the chance! bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

read and commented on margaret's review! bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

following the woollybums blog
bekki1820cb@yahoo.com (email)

Rebecca Orr said...

i subscribe to the blog via email
bekki1820cb@yahoo.com

Rebecca Orr said...

follow the blog via gfc
bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

follow u on twitter
bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/bekki1820cb/status/4847926820 bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

My favorite is the Blue Ooga Booga Organic Bamboo Newborn/Small fitted diaper!
garyandalesha at cox dot net

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/4848088217

Denise said...

I love the Blue Chicks & the Pink Chickadee Organic Bamboo Velour One size fitted!

Denise said...

following kindred spirit on twitter
(fullnest)

Denise said...

stumbled (ourfullnest)
http://ourfullnest.stumbleupon.com/

Denise said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/Fullnest/statuses/4849654526

Denise said...

I subscribed to your blog by e-mail
crockettfamily66@hotmail.com

Denise said...

I added this to my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=692846885&share_id=152693690207&comments=1#s152693690207

Denise said...

I added your holiday button
http://ourfullnest.blogspot.com
#1

Denise said...

I added your holiday button
http://ourfullnest.blogspot.com
#2

Anonymous said...

I like the blue ooga booga diaper, but there are a lot of great prints!

Laura C

laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com

Anonymous said...

I like the blue ooga booga print, but there are so many great ones!

Laura C

laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com

Anonymous said...

Follower.

Laura C

laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com

Anonymous said...

Subscriber.

Laura C

laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com

Anonymous said...

Twitter follower (a2editor).

Laura C

laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com

Jackie said...

i've added your blog to my technorati favorites

Jackie said...

i subscribe to your blog - jbuccigross@gmail.com

Jackie said...

your button is on my sidebar - www.3little1.blogspot.com on right side in scrolling bloggy friends sxn

Jackie said...

i tweeted giveaway

http://twitter.com/3littleonesblog/status/4854050404

Jackie said...

i added your 2009 holiday button to my blog - on right side bar www.3little1.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

i added your holiday button to my blog (entry 2)

Sarah said...

I like the Pink Chickadees.

sarah at northernlightsaquatics.com/blog

Sarah said...

I follow you on Twitter @whitelilydreams

Gigi said...

I like the Blue Chicks Organic Bamboo One Size Fitted Diaper. thanks! ruth dot gray at gmail dot com

Gigi said...

Added it to my CD giveaway blog list.
http://mykidcenteredlife.blogspot.com/2009/10/cloth-diaper-giveaways-week-of-1011.html
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
entry 1

Gigi said...

Added it to my CD giveaway blog list.
http://mykidcenteredlife.blogspot.com/2009/10/cloth-diaper-giveaways-week-of-1011.html
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
entry 2

Gigi said...

Added it to my CD giveaway blog list.
http://mykidcenteredlife.blogspot.com/2009/10/cloth-diaper-giveaways-week-of-1011.html
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
entry 3

Gigi said...

follow you on twitter as graygirly. ruth dot gray at gmail dot com

Gigi said...

tweet! http://twitter.com/graygirly/status/4877629071
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com

Gigi said...

I follow your blog. ruth dot gray at gmail dot com

rebecca said...

Wow. I like the iced giraffes, but I really love the longies she makes!
Too cute.

gitrecca at gmail dot com

rebecca said...

I follow the Woolly Bums blog. Oh my goodness I had to go back and follow cause I got so caught up in looking at her cute longies! I was drooling!

gitrecca at gmail dot com

rebecca said...

I follow your blog.

gitrecca at gmail dot com

rebecca said...

I subscribe to your feed.

gitrecca at gmail dot com

rebecca said...

I follow you on twitter.

gitrecca at gmail dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I really loved the Blue Chicks Organic Bamboo One Size Fitted Diaper.

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Follow WollyBums blog!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Subscribe to your blog!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Follow you on Twitter!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Read and commented on Margaret's WoollyBums cloth diaper review!

Great review! Hope I win one!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

the little rainbow one is so cute but i don't think my some would like that to much =P but the camo one is extra cute too i wouldn't even have to put pants on my little guy

Ledesma_amber@yahoo.com

nGogo said...

I like the ooga booga diaper and also the new little longies!
xaba1989atgmaildotcom

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the pink chicadees. I am going through a fitted diaper kick and have to have these! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I am following the WoollyBums blog.

Anonymous said...

I added your button to my wall of favorites: http://www.theclothdiaperreport.com/2009/07/favorites.html

Anonymous said...

Follow you on Facebook's Networked blogs.

Anonymous said...

Follow you on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/TheCDReport/status/4958726551

Anonymous said...

I listed your holiday button under my current events.
http://www.theclothdiaperreport.com/2009/09/current-ongoing-and-upcoming-events.html

Anonymous said...

Added your Holiday button entry #2.

Anonymous said...

Posted your giveaway on my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cloth-Diaper-Report/232208780614?ref=ts

Samantha said...

I like the girafee diaper! How cute!

mamanotes@gmail.com

fancygrlnancy said...

I like the iced giraffes and camo baby. I really like the Ogga booga on your post, but don't see it in the shop.
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOT com

fancygrlnancy said...

commented on Margaret's WoollyBums cloth diaper review

bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOT com

fancygrlnancy said...

follow woollybums blog
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOT com

fancygrlnancy said...

follow/subscribe
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOT com

fancygrlnancy said...

Follow my blog on Facebook's Networked blogs
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOT com

fancygrlnancy said...

follow on twitter
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOT com

fancygrlnancy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/4959113240
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOT com

fancygrlnancy said...

posted on fb
http://www.facebook.com/plasmart?v=feed&story_fbid=163532285862#/posted.php?id=1471051671&share_id=173684311904&comments=1#s173684311904
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

Andrea Kruse said...

I love the pink chickadee bamboo diaper! It would be perfect for my daughter.

andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

I am following the Woollybums blog.
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Faved you on Technorati (kiknfroggie)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Following your blog
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the Yellow Rockets, too cute. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Andrea Kruse said...

I subscribe via email
adrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Following you on Twitter (NotimeMom)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Following on facebooks networked blogs.
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I Follow the WoollyBums blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Andrea Kruse said...

Tweeted! http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/4959801364
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow your on Facebook. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Andrea Kruse said...

Your holiday gift giveaway extravaganza button is posted on my blog (right-hand side)
http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com/
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Alexander Family said...

HI and Congrats! I think your dipes are too cute I couldn't deside so I'm gonna go with the camo one size, being a navy wife I thought it was the best! LOL

alexanderhome2004@yahoo.com

Mybeautifullife said...

I am following you now! I would love to win your contest.

Mybeautifullife said...

Sorry, I forgot to post my email.

Followed you on Twitter

Gina.murphey@gmail.com

Mybeautifullife said...

I am now following the wolly bums blog!

gina dot murphey at gmail dot com

(sorry if I am doing this wrong, I am new to this and noticed people writing their email addresses this way.)

Mybeautifullife said...

I am now a subscriber through google reader.

Gina dot murphey at gmail dot com

Mybeautifullife said...

I reposted this giveaway on facebook!

I know many other momma's who will now probably do the same.

gina dot murphey at gmail dot com

Mybeautifullife said...

My favorite diapers are the pink chickadees and the lovey doves! I added her to my favorite sellers on etsy too.

gina dot murphey at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

My favorite is the giraffe! Adorable! I really love the one size fitted... one size is so smart!

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I tweeted!

http://twitter.com/missemmielou

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow/subscribe to your blog!

es1237@gmail.com

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I follow Woollybum's blog!

Emily Cotton

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I added your button!

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on FB's networked blogs

Emily Cotton

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Commented on Margaret's Review!

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Added Holiday Giveaway button!

es1237@gmail.com

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Blogged!

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/2009/10/bamboo-fitted-giveaway.html

es1237@gmail.om

Unknown said...

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/2009/10/bamboo-fitted-giveaway.html

Blogged!

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/2009/10/bamboo-fitted-giveaway.html

Blogged!

es1237@gmail.com

Betsy Knight said...

I would choose the blue chicks one size! Cute!

Unknown said...

The chickadees are adorable. The ooga booga is another personal fave, although I don't see it listed anymore.

taracalabrese at gmail.com

Gwenn said...

My favorite was the Lovey
Dovey OS!

iluvmygrlz at yahoo.com

Gwenn said...

I got your button:
http://mylifewith3ladiesandagentleman.blogspot.com/

Gina said...

I totally LOVE the Blue Chicks diaper! It would look SOOO cute on my soon to be little man! Thanks for the opportunity! jgricci@msn.com

Hippie4ever said...

I like the yellow rocket in bamboo fitted
silenttributary(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hippie4ever said...

blog follower
silenttributary(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heather S said...

Blue Chicks one size!

hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com

Amanda said...

I like the Iced Giraffes in Organic Bamboo - Newborn/Small Fitted Diaper.

Metal Momma said...

Iced Giraffes in Organic Bamboo - Newborn/Small Fitted Diaper

jdeemarie said...

The Iced Giraffes newborn diaper is so cute! I'm also expecting a Nov. baby and that diaper looks like it would be a great fit on a tiny tush.

jdeemarie@gmail.com

helenlam said...

Who can resist a custom pair of longies?!

aimee said...

I love the Button Bum longies!!!

athrahans at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

The Blue Chicks Organic Bamboo One Size Fitted Diaper is my favorite!
shannoncarman(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

Blogged about the giveaway with a list of CD giveaways :) #1
http://sliversun.blogspot.com/2009/10/cloth-diaper-giveaways-part-2.html

j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

Unknown said...

Blogged about the giveaway with a list of CD giveaways :) #2
http://sliversun.blogspot.com/2009/10/cloth-diaper-giveaways-part-2.html

j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

Unknown said...

Blogged about the giveaway with a list of CD giveaways :) #3
http://sliversun.blogspot.com/2009/10/cloth-diaper-giveaways-part-2.html

j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

Unknown said...

Added to technocari faves(though they say they are updating and added it I hope so)

username: SnKmommy
j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

Unknown said...

following on networked blogs

j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

Unknown said...

following on twitter
@SliverStorm

j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

Unknown said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/SliverStorm/status/4983540035

j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com

{ Mom of 3 Dolls } said...

I like Camo Baby One-Size Organic Bamboo Fitted Diaper.

momof3dolls at hotmail dot com

{ Mom of 3 Dolls } said...

Follow the WoollyBums blog.

momof3dolls at hotmail dot com

{ Mom of 3 Dolls } said...

Follow on networked blogs.

momof3dolls at hotmail dot com

{ Mom of 3 Dolls } said...

#1 Grabbed your event button for my blog.

momof3dolls at hotmail dot com

{ Mom of 3 Dolls } said...

#2 Grabbed your event button for my blog.

momof3dolls at hotmail dot com

{ Mom of 3 Dolls } said...

Grabbed your button for my blog.

momof3dolls at hotmail dot com

Sarah Hawes said...

Read the review. Looks like a good CD to try out!

Anonymous said...

I love the iced giraffe pattern. It's too cute!
lisa@strangemans.com

Madeline said...

The iced giraffe print in organic bamboo is my fave!

Kristy said...

my favourite on the website are teh Iced Giraffes in Organic Bamboo, it's good for both boy and girls and very cute, thanks for the chance to win! rylee.elizabeth@gmail.com

Rebecca1217 said...

SO hard to pick they are all adorable, but I'd have to go with the Camo Baby One-Size Organic Bamboo Fitted Diaper

Attila & Tamara said...

Tweet:

http://twitter.com/szogediek/statuses/5013544552

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

blue chickadees
racheldb@bellsouth.net

Andrea said...

So many adorable ones to choose from...I love the Pink Chickadees Organic Diaper! Too cute!

Thanks for the giveaway!

andquinn52000@yahoo.com

Andrea said...

I follow her blog!

andquinn52000@yahoo.com

Andrea said...

I follow your blog too!

andquinn52000@yahoo.com

JEN said...

I loved the pink chickadees and Iced giraffes. Not sure if I saw the giraffes in OS. my email is jensea98@yahoo.com. Thanks for the chance and introduction to wollybums dipes!

Shawna said...

I like the red rainbows dipe! I wish it was in OS though.

Betsy Knight said...

Tweet!!--http://twitter.com/betsyssi/statuses/5026932003

Gigi said...

tweet! http://twitter.com/graygirly/statuses/5026983306
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com

Jennifer Garonzik said...

I love the blue chicks organic newborn diaper. SSSSOOOOOOO cute!
jennjiterrell at yahoo dot com

Coccinelle said...

I like the Red Rainbows Organic Bamboo Newborn/Small fitted diaper

coccinelle a t michelf d o t com

Coccinelle said...

I follow you on twitter

coccinelle a t michelf d o t com

Coccinelle said...

Posted on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=100000068904761&share_id=160505641215&comments=1#s160505641215

coccinelle a t michelf d o t com

Coccinelle said...

Tweeted at

http://twitter.com/CoccinelleGreen/status/5047259590

coccinelle a t michelf d o t com

Unknown said...

I like the rockets or the camo pattern best.
saywah_j at yahoo dot com

Annmarie Weeks said...

I read and commented on Margaret's WoollyBums cloth diaper review!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004