Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Stay Organized With a Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag! {Review}

Confession: One of my downfalls is organization. I've never been an organized person. Seriously, you should see my computer desk right now.

Imagine how having a baby impacted that - suddenly I needed a million little things (and big things) and I needed them NOW! Crying babies have a way of making you frantically scramble through your diaper bag, hoping to find that pacifier/bottle/snack in a split second. But does it happen? Not for me! I've had diaper bags that had to be completely up-ended and dumped out before I could find what I needed. Not fun at all.


But no more! I have finally found a diaper bag that works for me (literally) in the form of a Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag by Whoda Thought.



What makes this bag special and sets it apart from the others? It's a hopelessly unorganized mother's dream solution! There are no deep dark holes that you can lose stuff in, and there are actually
compartments and a drawer. Yep, a smart mom finally invented a diaper bag with a drawer, and it actually works!



Check this out! In the Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bag, you can fit:
  • Two bottles and one sippy cup in their own insulated holders
  • Jars of baby food
  • Two pacifiers
  • Lots of snacks and toys
  • Four to five sets of clothing (smaller baby clothes, I'd say)
  • Wipes in a their own wipes container
  • Six diapers
  • A washable, full-sized changing
    pad (is included!)
  • And dedicated places for your keys, cell phone, sunglasses, credit cards, cash, ID
    and water bottle
Oh, AND guess what? It can be worn as a messenger bag (over your shoulder) or a backpack! I've been looking for a good diaper bag that can be worn as a backpack and I've found it!




Seeing is believing, don't you agree? Then check out this video review of the Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag:





I found the Mrs. Smith diaper bag to be well-made and
stylish, and it helps me stay organized! My favorite features are that it transitions from a messenger bag to a backpack, and the pockets. There are pockets for cell phones, pockets for cups, a pocket for sunglasses, and more! Also a place to hook your keychain. This makes me very happy. ;-)

I should mention that it isn't quite as roomy as I thought it would be - it's organized, but it's not a bottomless pit for all your stuff. It will, however, hold what your baby or toddler needs and your necessities like wallet, sunglasses, and keys. Maybe this'll stop me from throwing things in there that don't need to be taken with me. Believe it or not, my (previous) diaper bag has been known to hold things that are totally unneccesary and possibly... gross. This bag will definitely cut down on those occurrences. ;-)

I've gotta mention that I have always had two bags - a purse and a diaper bag. But now I'll only be carrying the diaper bag when we head out. Thanks, Mrs. Smith! :-)





Giveaway Closed.

Rachel Smith is generously giving TWO of you your very own Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag! That's right, two winners!

How To Enter (mandatory): Visit Whoda Thought and tell me what your favorite feature, design, or function of the bag is! Please leave your email address in your comment so I can let you know if you win!

Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
  • Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
  • Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites and/or stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
  • Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
  • Follow my blog on Facebook's Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
  • Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
  • Tweet this giveaway and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each) Copy/Paste this:
    #Giveaway - two winners! Win a super organized Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag http://bit.ly/2SNIWO @kindred_spirit
  • Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it in your sidebar! (+2 extra entries!)

  • A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts



Giveaway will be closed on November 10 at midnight and winner notified by email - good luck, everyone!


Disclaimer: Whoda Thought provided me with a Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag for review and testing purposes. This in no way sways my opinion or my post. This review is 100% my own opinion and my own content. I was not reimbursed in any other way for this post.

See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.

Photobucket



237 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Natalie said...

My favorite is the pearl, I like the bottom compartment too

babyhazelton@gmail.com

Natalie said...

follow on twitter as natalia315

babyhazelton@gmail.com

Natalie said...

tweet:http://twitter.com/natalia315/status/5103347907

babyhazelton@gmail.com

Pam said...

I love that this bag has a pull out drawer for little snacks and toys. How often do those get lost in the bottom of the bag?!

melacan at hotmail dot com

Pam said...

subscribe via google reader

melacan at hotmail dot ocm

Pam said...

technorati fave

melacan at hotmail dto com

Jinxy @ Jinxyisms said...

I love all the pockets and the drawer thing. I need some major help orgazning my diaper bag. I only ever carry it, I ditched my purse right after Lily was born, I don't have enough hands for all of that stuff.

I really like the dot design.

Unknown said...

I love that their is insulated bottle and sippy cup holders and I love the copper diaper bag. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

follow u thru networked blogs. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

tweetd. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5106162282

Unknown said...

I have your holiday button. amypugmire@live.com

Anonymous said...

I like the black bag the best, so does my husband! seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Facebook. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lindsey said...

I love the pull out drawer feature and that it can be worn as a backpack.

lindseysommer@yahoo.com

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

I love that the bottle and sippy cup holders are insulated!! LOVING the Zebra print!
garyandalesha at cox dot net

Erin Lowmaster said...

I totally love this bag in Brown Flowers pattern!

ellybean at connected2christ dot com

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/5116436693

Erin Lowmaster said...

I'm a e-mail subscriber!

ellybean (at) connected2christ.com

Erin Lowmaster said...

Your button is on my blog!

ellybean (at) connected2christ.com

Erin Lowmaster said...

Tweeted! http://twitter.com/erinlowmaster/status/5116487843

Erin Lowmaster said...

2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button is on my blog!

Erin Lowmaster said...

2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button is on my blog! #2

Natalie A. said...

I love the bottom compartment the best! Very clever! I like the black bag! Thanks!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5116591664

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

rb109972 said...

Four to five sets of clothing in the bag, thats neat!

rb109972 said...

Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
done my twitter is rb109972

rb109972 said...

twitted about this give away
http://twitter.com/rb109972/status/5116749042

Attila & Tamara said...

Visted the website. I love that you can put bottles and sippy cups in their own insulated compartments! Genius! Cute patterns, too! I like the dots and the flowers!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Subscribe to your blog!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Follow you on Twitter!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

Tweet:
http://twitter.com/szogediek/status/5119887368

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I (think) I Stumbled the post!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I (think) I added your blog to my Technorati favorites!

:~)

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Trung Nguyen said...

I like the Flower Power Bag.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

I follow you on facebook.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joyful said...

I'm looking forward to your Nov-Dec giveaway. I have your button on my blog.
Have a Great Day!
Joyful

Unknown said...

tweet on 10/24. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5123826660

Sarah Osborne said...

My favorite design is the zebra print!!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I follow your blog!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I subscribe to your email!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your button!

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your Holiday Gift button! #1

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your Holiday Gift button! #2

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I follow you via networked blogs!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #1

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/10/mrs-smiths-diaper-bag-giveaway_24.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #2

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/10/mrs-smiths-diaper-bag-giveaway_24.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #3

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/10/mrs-smiths-diaper-bag-giveaway_24.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Andrea Kruse said...

I like the idea of the pull out drawer, and also how much stuff it will hold! The color you were sent is absolutely adorable, too!

andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

I follow your blog
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

I subscribe to your blog via email
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

I faved your blog on Technorati
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Following on Twitter (NotimeMom)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Following your blog on Facebook's Networked blogs
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5132102109
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

Andrea Kruse said...

Your Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button is on my blog
http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com/
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

rb109972 said...

Four to five sets of clothing, thats alot!

Andrea Kruse said...

I have your Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button on my blog
http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com/
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

entry 2

annaed_2 said...

I love that it has a little drawer! How handy is that!!

annaed_2 at yahoo dot com

annaed_2 said...

I'm following you on Twitter; annaed2

annaed_2 at yahoo dot com

annaed_2 said...

I tweeted this give-away. annaed2

annaed_2 at yahoo dot com

annaed_2 said...

I subscribe to your blog now!

annaed_2 at yahoo dot com

Thanks for the chance to enter!

cqueen2 said...

i really like the Flower Power Bag

tahnks

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Blogged here: http://ourjacobsenfamily.blogspot.com/2009/10/awesome-diaper-bag.html
Entry 1

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Blogged here: http://ourjacobsenfamily.blogspot.com/2009/10/awesome-diaper-bag.html
Entry 2

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Blogged here: http://ourjacobsenfamily.blogspot.com/2009/10/awesome-diaper-bag.html
Entry 3

susan said...

My favorite feature is the unique pull-out drawer.

susan said...

Tweeted ~ http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/5142500559

Unknown said...

tweet on 10/25. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5148112370

Natalie A. said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5152288849

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I have your button up!
theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow on Twitter! natdey

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow on Network Blog!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I blogged! 1
http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/10/mrs-smith-diaper-bag-giveaway_25.html

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I blogged! 2
http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/10/mrs-smith-diaper-bag-giveaway_25.html

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I blogged! 3
http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/10/mrs-smith-diaper-bag-giveaway_25.html

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

I love the pink camo one
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

follow through networked blog
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

follow on twitter
@copperllama
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

tweet on 10/26. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5174126033

Natalie A. said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5178038359

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I think my favorite is the insulated bottle/cup holder. I don't have to bring my little insulated lunch bag in addition to the diaper bag! That would be amazing!

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to your blog!

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

I added your button!

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow your on twitter!
http://twitter.com/missemmielou

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i grabbed your holiday button!


http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I grabbed your holiday button!

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I blogged!

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/2009/10/cute-diaper-bag-giveaway.html

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I blogged!

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/2009/10/cute-diaper-bag-giveaway.html

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I blogged!

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/2009/10/cute-diaper-bag-giveaway.html

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on FB blog!

http://www.facebook.com/emmyloucotton?cropsuccess=

es1237@gmail.com

Janet and Maya said...

I love that it can be a backpack - I need free hands to hold a baby! Basic black is my fave. The washable changing pad is so smart too.

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

Janet and Maya said...

I subscribe to your blog by email.

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

Janet and Maya said...

I faved you on technorati (mom2maya)
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

Janet and Maya said...

I have your button at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

Janet and Maya said...

I follow you on networked blogs
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

Janet and Maya said...

I follow you on twitter, janetmom2maya
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

Janet and Maya said...

I have your holiday button at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
#1

Janet and Maya said...

I have your holiday button at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
#2

Janet and Maya said...

tweet! http://twitter.com/janetmom2maya/status/5187964479

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

Janet and Maya said...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1839768043&ref=mf

Thank you, Mrs. Smith, for such a generous giveaway!!

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

Janet and Maya said...

blogged http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/10/ends-111009.html
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
#1

Janet and Maya said...

blogged http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/10/ends-111009.html
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
#2

Janet and Maya said...

blogged http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/10/ends-111009.html
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
#3

Luv to Save said...

My favorite design is the brown with pink polka dots. I love that you can use the bag as messenger bag to or backpack! I love the compartment in the bottom too!

luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

tweet http://twitter.com/Luv_to_Save/status/5200750668
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button #1
http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
luvtosave at gmail.com

Luv to Save said...

2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button #2
http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
luvtosave at gmail.com

Unknown said...

tweet on 10/27. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5201943124

Natalie A. said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5206481409

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that Mrs Smith's Diaper bags have the removable pullout drawer for snacks and toys!
That is so cool!!

roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

Anonymous said...

I own CoolCanucks.ca, which is a Canadian Contest and Freebie site. This giveaway is shared here:

http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/27261-kindred-spirit-reviews-mrs-smiths-diaper-bag-giveaway-nov10-canada

roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

Anonymous said...

I tweeted!!

http://twitter.com/coolcanucks/status/5215461252

roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

Unknown said...

My favorite feature is the removeable pull out drawer! How cool is that!?!
eclaireham at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I am a blog follower!
eclaireham at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Following on twitter @eclairemom
eclaireham at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/eclairemom/status/5221431695
eclaireham at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Now following on FB Networked Blogs
Jennifer Hamilton
eclaireham at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Your Holiday Button is now on my blog:)
http://hamiltonfamilyof4.blogspot.com (right side)
entry 2
eclaireham at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

tweet on 10/28. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5232196878

Natalie A. said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5236755330

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Rae said...

I love the drawer and that it can be a backpack! mrsraesnyder@gmail.com

Rae said...

i shared on facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=nf#/profile.php?id=146200392&ref=profile

Unknown said...

i LOVE all the organizing options!

charisko@gmail.com

Evie said...

I like the changing pad and I like the zebra stripes design.

shopgurl101@gmail.com

Evie said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/5252711839

Unknown said...

tweet on 10/29. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5260525204

Natalie A. said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5267335592

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

tweet on 10/30. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5289080249

Natalie A. said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5294757194

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Bombtastic Belle said...

I love the pull out drawer ont he bottom for snacks
eod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com

Alice H said...

Great bag! I love that it can hold so much and has a dedicated place for keys and a cell phone. I'm always losing my keys in my current bag! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Alice H said...

I subscribe via google reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Unknown said...

tweet on 10/31. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5315219101

Natalie A. said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5316610451

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/1. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5339696754

Emily B said...

I love that it converts easily to a backpack!

ebickell at hotmail dot com

Emily B said...

I'm a follower via Google Friend Connect :)

Emily B said...

I've got your 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganzabutton at http://emilyisland.blogspot.com
(left sidebar)
ebickell at hotmail dot com

Emily B said...

2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button entry #2!

ebickell at hotmail dot com

Emily B said...

I blogged at http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/11/november-already.html

ebickell at hotmail dot com
#1

Emily B said...

I blogged at http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/11/november-already.html

ebickell at hotmail dot com
#2

Emily B said...

I blogged at http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/11/november-already.html

ebickell at hotmail dot com
#3

Anonymous said...

I love the brown with the flowers.
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I have your gift guide button on my blog.
http://smoochesformooches.blogspot.com/
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com
#1

Anonymous said...

I tweeted!: http://twitter.com/fefemarie09/status/5343318553
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I blogged: http://smoochesformooches.blogspot.com/2009/11/mrs-smith-diaper-bag.html
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com
#1

Anonymous said...

I blogged: http://smoochesformooches.blogspot.com/2009/11/mrs-smith-diaper-bag.html
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com
#2

Anonymous said...

I blogged: http://smoochesformooches.blogspot.com/2009/11/mrs-smith-diaper-bag.html
fefebelkin[at]live[dot]com
#3

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5348943001

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Since I became a mother two and a half years ago, I have been on the hunt for the perfect diaper bag. It seems very elusive to me!
I absolutely love the dots one. I think that being able to transition from messanger to back pack would be very helpful!! With a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old, sometimes my hands are pretty full!! LOL

Jennifer @ ebabble.net

Mendie said...

I love the fact it has a built in changing pad!

Mendie said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/ladybugs714/status/5354395942

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/2. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5364775261

Natalie A. said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5369197843

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Sarah Osborne said...

I love the 6.0-7.0 mm AA+ or AAA White Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

tweet on 10/3. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5393331913

Natalie A. said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5398015177

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I like that it works as a backpack. Keeps you really hands free when you need to be. kandeslee@gmail.com

Terra Heck said...

My favorite is the pink camouflage design. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I have the holiday gift giveaway extravaganza button up on the right hand side of my blog. #1
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I have the holiday gift giveaway extravaganza button up on the right hand side of my blog. #2
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/4. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5421988092

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5427667810

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/5. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5452908919

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5455449244

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

bethany said...

I would love a zebra one! So perfect! Thanks!
bkost3@hotmail.com

bethany said...

I subscribe via reader!
bkost3@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/6. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5489441277

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5489830261

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5510491202h

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/7. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5526669379

Unknown said...

tweet on 11/8. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5536285801

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004