Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rockabye Baby ♥ Review and Giveaway!

Are you ready to rock? Wait, wait! Keep it down, will ya? I'm trying to soothe the baby to sleep here. Shhhh...

*pops a Rockabye Baby! disc into the CD player*

This
is rockin' Rockabye Baby! style! You and your little one can enjoy your favorite rock music together and still keep the atmosphere low-key.
Rockabye Baby! transforms timeless rock songs into beautiful instrumental lullabies. Guitars and drums are traded for soothing mellotrons, vibraphones and bells, and the volume is turned down from an eleven to a two. Rockabye Baby! is the perfect way to share the music you love with the littlest rocker in your life.
Rockabye Baby! has a great collection of music including lullabies from popular bands like:

AC/DC
Coldplay
Aerosmith
The Beatles
Green Day
Metallica
No Doubt
Nine Inch Nails
Pink Floyd
Radiohead
and much more!

To see their complete collection, click here.

Celebrities are enjoying the Rockabye Baby! collection as well! Kate Hudson, Tori Spelling, and Denise Richards are only a few of the fans that are thrilled with these lullabies - check out this video of Rachael Ray and Kate Hudson freaking out over the coolness of this music:

My Thoughts/Review:

I think that once you listen to the samples you'll be as excited about this music as I was. Even if you aren't especially crazy about any of the bands, you'll find that the music is very pleasing to the ear.

What really caught me was the Coldplay album - I LOVE COLDPLAY! Rockabye Baby! generously sent me the Coldplay album to review and I am extremely happy with it. I have to admit that the Metallica album is pretty awesome as well (I listened to samples online). But Coldplay? It rocks. Quietly. ;-) No wonder so many people are going nuts over this! These albums are a great alternative to traditional lullabies.


Buy it!

Each CD is $16.98. Also, if you would like to gift Rockabye Baby! and aren't sure which album the recipient would prefer, you can buy a Digital Download Card Gift Pack for them - this enables the lucky recipient to download the album they want online! It even includes a few extras - temporary tattoos, a mini baby book, and paper dolls.

Win it!

One lucky winner will receive a Rockabye Baby! Digital Download Card Gift Package!
How To Enter (mandatory): Visit Rockabye Baby!, then come back to this post and leave a comment telling me which CD you would choose if you won! Please leave your email address in your comment so I can let you know if you win!

Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
  • Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it on your blog! (+2 extra entries!)

    A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts



Winner will be drawn on October 24 and notified by email - good luck, everyone!

Disclosure/Disclaimer: Although Rockabye Baby! sent me a CD for review and testing purposes, it does not affect the honesty of this post. This review is 100% my own opinion and written in my own words. I was not compensated in any other way for this post.


See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.


Photobucket
Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)


Share/Save/Bookmark

94 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Pam said...

We already have Coldplay and U2 and love them both. We would love Green Day next...

melacan at hotmail dot com

Pam said...

signed up for newsletter

melacan at hotmail dot com

Pam said...

facebook fan

melacan at hotmail dot com

Pam said...

subscribe through google reader

melacan at hotmail dot com

Pam said...

technorati fave

melacan at hotmail dot com

Whitney Smith said...

There's so many good ones to choose from - I would probably pick Coldplay though!

whitneyellen77@gmail.com

Whitney Smith said...

I'm a facebook fan of Rockabye Baby!

whitneyellen77@gmail.com

Whitney Smith said...

I subscribe via email

whitneyellen77@gmail.com

Unknown said...

dchind (at) gmail [dot] com

I'd get Nine Inch Nails if I won. Then I'd have to buy the Metallica cd as well though.

Unknown said...

I'm a fan on facebook for Rockabye Baby.
dchind (at) gmail [dot] com

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Beatles for me please! DH is so interested in this, he entered to! *giggles*

cherryblossomchind (at)gmail [dot]com

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Following rockabye on Twitter via @CherryBlossomCh

CherryBlossomMJ said...

I follow this blog through Google Friend Connect and my iMail RSS.

CherryBlossomMJ said...

I subscribe to your blog through Google Reader too.

CherryBlossomMJ said...

I follow you on Twitter via @CherryBlossomMJ but now also via @CherryBlossomCH

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Dude seriously about the non giveaway posts? I cannot keep track. I know I did a few, and you know I read them all. :)

josiefiorda said...

I would choose No Doubt

josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

josiefiorda said...

I signed up for the newsletter

josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

josiefiorda said...

I'm a fan of Rockabye Baby on Facebook

josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

Rebecca Orr said...

U2 or Led Zepplin! Not sure...I think that eventually we would like to have them all! bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

signed up for the newsletter
bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

facebook fan! bekki orr
bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

i subscribe to the blog
bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Jackie said...

I would probably pick bob marley - although pink floyd or led zeppelin would also be cool

Jackie said...

i follow rockabyebaby on twitter @3littleonesblog

Jackie said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/3littleonesblog/status/4604398221

Jackie said...

your button is on my blog - www.3little1.blogspot.com on right side

Jackie said...

I blogged giveaway (1)
http://3little1.blogspot.com/2009/10/great-giveaways-104.html

Jackie said...

I blogged giveaway (2)
http://3little1.blogspot.com/2009/10/great-giveaways-104.html

Jackie said...

I blogged giveaway (3)
http://3little1.blogspot.com/2009/10/great-giveaways-104.html

Unknown said...

I'd love the Tool Cd!!

mkokopelli@aol.com

Unknown said...

Signed up for their newsletter

mkokopelli@aol.com

Kathleen said...

If I win I would love to have the No Doubt CD

Alice H said...

I'd get the lullaby renditions of the beatles! Thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Alice H said...

I follow Rockabye Baby! on Twitter - I'm alicedemske - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Jackie said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/3littleonesblog/status/4695968834

Jackie said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/3littleonesblog/status/4786569075

Tylerpants said...

The Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Metallica would be so cool!
tylerpants(at)gmail.com

Tylerpants said...

I signed up for the Rockabye Baby! newsletter
tylerpants(at)gmail.com

Belinda M said...

rockabye baby lullaby renditions of coldplay would be my pick


Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I follow rockabyebaby on twitter as Prairiebelle


Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/4799335363

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jackie said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/3littleonesblog/status/4854499013

Anonymous said...

I would want the Rockabye Baby CD of the Beatles. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of Rockabye Baby on Facebook. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Facebook. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

Melanie Montgomery said...

I'd love to have the Nine Inch Nails one!



clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

y2 said...

Wow! This was the first time I had even seen this. I love them all, but if I had to choose just one I would pick "The Beatles" (Yellow cover).

Angela G said...

I would LOVE Coldplay!! :)
ag1414@hotmail.com

Angela G said...

I'm a RockaBye Baby facebook fan.
angela.gaffke
ag1414@hotmail.com

Angela G said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs.
ag1414@hotmail.com

Angela G said...

I follow you on twitter.
ag1414
ag1414@hotmail.com

Angela G said...

I follow Rockabye on twitter
ag1414
ag1414@hotmail.com

Angela G said...

I faved you on technorati
ag1414@hotmail.com

Angela G said...

I signed up for their newsletter.
ag1414@hotmail.com

lilyk said...

I would choose Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of U2.

lilyk@mail2world.com

lilyk said...

I signed up for the Rockabye Baby! email newsletter.

lilyk@mail2world.com

lilyk said...

I became a fan of Rockabye Baby! on Facebook.

lilyk@mail2world.com

lilyk said...

I follow you through Facebook Networked Blogs.

lilyk@mail2world.com

Heather said...

I Would Like to have the Rolling stones CD! :-) me_cheerful(at)hotmail(dot)com

Lisa R said...

My son said to pick the Nine Inch Nails one

Wehaf said...

I would get the Bob Marley album.

urchiken at gmail dot com

AStarrA said...

I would be all over the Nail Inch Nails, I adore them so!
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Fan for Rockaby Baby on facebook
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Follow Rockabye baby on twitter
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Follow ya
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Subscribe to blog
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

Technorati fav
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

AStarrA said...

http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5122535326
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

Renee said...

I'd choose either No Doubt or Nirvana! I have some of these cds and they are great!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004