
It takes time and effort to find the brand that will work for you, but it's worth it! I haven't had much luck with most over-the-counter brands joining the mineral makeup craze, but every once in awhile I'll find a brand I really love. Like Orglamix!

Orglamix makes 100% pure mineral makeup that contains no:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

At Orglamix, you can find mineral eyeliner/shadow, blush, foundation, and even fine makeup brush sets! Their eyeliner/shadow section is huge, containing over 70 different shades. There are also eye color kits, special tutorial kits, and even a Glampire collection - you can get any of these looks for under $20!
Thanks to Cheri of Orglamix, I was able to try out the Brown Eyes Intensify Eye Color Collection (brush not included), and boy have I had a lot of fun with these colors!
This collection includes the following shadows: Chamomile, Violette, Cardamom, Jasmine, Slate, and Bordeaux. I love them ALL! Slate is a gorgeous shadow that is at the same time subtle and sparkly, and looks good over the darker shades as well. I think that's going to be my favorite out of the bunch. Cardamon (top right) is another beautiful color - kind of a purple with a bit of metallic blue. I like to add water to my mineral eye makeup and brush and smooth it on as eyeliner. All of these colors can be used together in different combinations and do, in fact, bring out the brown in my eyes.

I've had a very positive experience with Orglamix eye shadows. I can't even think of any cons except maybe that the Bordeaux didn't go on quite as dark as I would have liked when used as an eyeliner. That's a personal preference, though. If you like dark, dramatic liner, you might want to go for the very dark shades. Still, look at how the sparkles open my eyes up! I mixed Bordeaux, Slate, and Violette and found it made a very pretty combination when mixed with a little bit of water and used as eyeliner. I'm extremely happy with this makeup.

Orglamix is currently on Etsy at http://orglamix.etsy.com.
Follow Orglamix on Twitter: @HauteBeauty

Orglamix is giving away a set of three mineral eye shadow/liner colors of winner's choice! Giveaway open to anywhere in the world!
How To Enter (mandatory): Visit Orglamix, then come back to this post and leave a comment telling me which three colors you would pick if you won! Please leave your email address in your comment so I can let you know if you win!
Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Follow Orglamix on Twitter/Fan Orglamix on Facebook (+1 extra entry EACH)
- Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
- Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
- Follow my blog on Facebook's Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
- Tweet this giveaway and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each) Copy/Paste this:
#Giveaway alert! Win a set of three (3) mineral eyeshadow/liner colors from Orglamix! http://bit.ly/4xBZxH @kindred_spirit @hautebeauty
Giveaway will be closed on November 10 at midnight and winner notified by email - good luck, everyone!
Disclaimer: I was sent mineral eyeshadows for review and testing purposes only. This in no way sways my opinion or my post. This review is 100% my own opinion and my own content.
See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.












149 comments:
sweetpea, wasabi expresso. :)
I am a fan on theirs on fb
I have your button now on the left of my buzz blog bottem!
I am a fan on facebooks networked blogs. :)
http://twitter.com/the_royalfamily/status/5035633958
I shared it on fb too
Hi this is my entry for orglamix competition: Wasabi, Silk, Eucalyptus. Thanks.
kirafaye@hotmail.com
I love slate, sesame, cloud. amypugmire@live.com
fb fan of orglamix. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
I follow orglamix on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com
I follow on networked blog. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5039118476
My three favorites are:
-Brimstone
-Silk
-Teak
Thank you for this nice giveaway.
chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow Orglamix on Twitter as chinook92
chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog.
chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter as chinook92 and Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/chinook92/status/5047729751
chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com
Awesome! I would pick Espresso, Cashmere and Lavanade
fa11enan9e1 at yahoo dot com
I already follow Cheri on twitter
fa11enan9e1 at yahoo dot com
I am already a fan of Cheri on facebook
fa11enan9e1 at yahoo dot com
I am following this blog
fa11enan9e1 at yahoo dot com
I am following you on Twitter
fa11enan9e1 at yahoo dot com
I love olive, slate, and brimstone :)
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a fan of Orglamix on FB!
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog!
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe to your blog!
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow via networked blogs!
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your holiday gift button! #1
myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your holiday gift button! #2
myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I blogged! #1
http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/10/orglamix-giveaway.html
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I blogged! #2
http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/10/orglamix-giveaway.html
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I blogged! #3
http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/10/orglamix-giveaway.html
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
Ooooh. I love storm, espresso, and opal. That was not an easy choice!
Following Orgalmix on Twitter @getalonghome.
Orglamix FAcebook fan: Cindy Greer Dyer
I follow.
I subscribe.
Blogged here: http://getalonghome.com/?p=1787
(1)
Blogged here: http://getalonghome.com/?p=1787
(2)
Blogged here: http://getalonghome.com/?p=1787
(3)
Twitter follower @getalonghome.
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Getalonghome/statuses/5075624090
I have the 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button at http://getalonghome.com
I have the 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button.
I would love to have cloud, silk, and jasmine!
I follow!
I subscribe!
Buttercup, silk, and fig :)
lindseysommer@yahoo.com
Cardamom, espresso, and Brimstone
reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca
I folllow your blog
reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca
I follow on twitter as nicjosemm
reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca
I tweeted http://twitter.com/nicjosemm/status/5134512787
reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca
espresso,cardamom and silk
thanks
flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com
i follow orglamix on twitter
facebook fan of orglamix
follower
i follow via twitter
Chamomile, Violette, Cardamom.
I follow Orglamix on Twitter.
I'm a blog subscriber.
I follow on twitter.
Tweeted ~ http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/5142469430
I posted on Facebook.
decisions decisions
cardamon, espresso and silk
OR
jasmine, grape hyacinth and bordeaux
facebook fan
jennymorrillmartin
follow u on facebook
jennymorrillmartin
The three colors I want are geranium, mandarin, and cinnamon
shopgurl101 AT gmail DOT com
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/5182641182
Oh! I would pick... Cardamom, sweet pea, and olive! (Maybe slate, moss, pink chocoate, or storm, too!)
es1237@gmail.com
I follow you!
http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/
es1237@gmail.com
I subscribe!
es1237@gmail.com
I follow you on FB blog network!
Emily Cotton
es1237@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter!
http://twitter.com/missemmielou
es1237@gmail.com
Fan of orglamix on FB! Emily Cotton
es1237@gmail.com
Follow Orglamix on twitter!
http://twitter.com/missemmielou
es1237@gmail.com
Got yur button!
http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/
es1237@gmail.com
Grabbedyour holiday button!
http://twitter.com/missemmielou
es1237@gmail.com
Grabbedyour holiday button!
http://twitter.com/missemmielou
es1237@gmail.com
Blogged!
http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/2009/10/makeup-giveaway.html
es1237@gmail.com
Blogged!
http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/2009/10/makeup-giveaway.html
es1237@gmail.com
Blogged!
http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/2009/10/makeup-giveaway.html
es1237@gmail.com
I follow Orglamix on Twitter @shopgurl
I am a fan on facebook (luvmakeup)
tweeted: http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/5252572473
I like the olive, storm and purple basil.
i would love to win the colors from the girlish collection! slate, pomegranate, and cinnamon :)
- kikaymia@gmail.com
im a fan of orglamix on facebook
username is miabaybeh
- kikaymia@gmail.com
im following hautebeauty on twitter
username is mhiagurl (sorry, i put the wrong username before, pls ignore my previous comment)
- kikaymia@gmail.com
following u on blogger
- kikaymia@gmail.com
following kindred_spirit on twitter
username is mhiagurl
- kikaymia@gmail.com
RT: http://twitter.com/mhiagurl/statuses/5342561675
- kikaymia@gmail.com
following u on Facebook's Networked blogs
username is miabaybeh
- kikaymia@gmail.com
i posted ur giveaway here:
http://kikaymia.blogspot.com/2009/10/blogger-giveaway-orglamix.html
- kikaymia@gmail.com
Following Orglamix on Twitter: @henglish
I'd choose Cafe Au Lait, Brimstone and Espresso
spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
Follow Orglamix on Twitter @spitfyr323
spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
Fan of Orglamix on FB
spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/spitfyr323/status/5401688666
spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
Love these colors:
Brimstone, Obsidian and Espresso
following on twitter @sighfoo
starvingartist (at) sighfoo (dot) com
following you on twitter!
starvingartist (at) sighfoo (dot) com
Kristin H. @khank
I love the Cafe Au Lait, Teak and Roselle! I am following @hautebeauty and @kindred_spirit. I retweeted the giveaway. I have also blogged about this on ohmybettie.com and following on facebook! Thanks.
I think Citron, Mandarin and Bermuda. I love so many of the colors. kandeslee@gmail.com.
I followed Orglamix on twitter.
I like Cafe Au Lait, Teak and Roselle.
kristin@ohmybettie.com
I became a fan of Orglamix on Facebook.
I like Cafe Au Lait, Teak and Roselle.
kristin@ohmybettie.com
I subscribed to your blog in Net News Wire.
I like Cafe Au Lait, Teak and Roselle.
kristin@ohmybettie.com
I am following your blog on blogger.
I like Cafe Au Lait, Teak and Roselle.
kristin@ohmybettie.com
I blogged about this post on my blog. ohmybettie.com
I like Cafe Au Lait, Teak and Roselle.
kristin@ohmybettie.com
I blogged about this post on my blog. ohmybettie.com
I like Cafe Au Lait, Teak and Roselle.
kristin@ohmybettie.com
I blogged about this post on my blog. ohmybettie.com
I like Cafe Au Lait, Teak and Roselle.
kristin@ohmybettie.com
I am following you on twitter.
I like Cafe Au Lait, Teak and Roselle.
kristin@ohmybettie.com
I tweeted about the giveaway.
I like Cafe Au Lait, Teak and Roselle.
kristin@ohmybettie.com
Fan of Orglamix on Facebook: Huguette English
It's so hard to chose! Cheri has so many colors! But I think I would chose Ambre, Obsidian, and Fog!
LaceEscapades@gmail.com
I blogged about this giveaway! Entry 1
http://laceescapades.blogspot.com/2009/11/check-out-these-awesome-giveaways.html
LaceEscapades@gmail.com
I blogged about this giveaway! Entry 2
http://laceescapades.blogspot.com/2009/11/check-out-these-awesome-giveaways.html
LaceEscapades@gmail.com
I blogged about this giveaway! Entry 3
http://laceescapades.blogspot.com/2009/11/check-out-these-awesome-giveaways.html
LaceEscapades@gmail.com
I follow Orglamix on Twitter!
(Twitter ID; LaceEscapades)
Kieran.lovesyou@gmail.com
I am an email subscriber!
LaceEscapades@gmail.com
I follow your blog!
LaceEscapades@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter!
(Twitter ID: LaceEscapades)
LaceEscapades@gmail.com
I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/LaceEscapades/status/5481997746
LaceEscapades@gmail.com
following blog
I'm a follower on twitter: @henglish
following on facebook network: Huguette English
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/5587361241
Such gorgeous colors. I love all of them but my faves are vanilla, espresso, and fig.
Thanks,
limor477 (at) aol (dot) com
I'd pick Brimstone,sandalwood and snow
zachsgran1(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow on google connect
zachsgran1(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe via email
zachsgran1(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the Clover, Absinthe, and the Geranium colors. Thanks for the chance! bekki1820cb@gmail.com
Follow u on twitter: bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb@gmail.com
tweet: http://twitter.com/bekki1820cb/status/5604947664
bekki1820cb@gmail.com
follow orglamix on twitter: bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb@gmail.com
follow u on networked blogs bekki orr
bekki1820cb@gmail.com
facebook fan of orglamix bekki orr
bekki1820cb@gmail.com
follow of the blog
bekki1820cb@gmail.com
subscriber bekki1820cb@gmail.com
I love Wasabi, Storm and Espresso
tmc480@yahoo.com
I follow via google connect
tmc480@yahoo.com
I'm an email subscriber
tmc480@yahoo.com
If I won, I would choose the following 3 colors:
Fig
Pomegranate
Passionfruit
Please enter me. Thank you.
cherdon@sympatico.ca
I Follow Orglamix on Twitter
username is iamcherdon
cherdon@sympatico.ca
I am a fan of Orglamix on Facebook
username is cheryl hodgkins
cherdon@sympatico.ca
I follow you on blogger
cherdon@sympatico.ca
I subscribe to your blog via email
cherdon@sympatico.ca
I Follow your blog on Facebook's Networked blogs
cherdon@sympatico.ca
I Follow you on Twitter @kindred_spirit
username is iamcherdon
cherdon@sympatico.ca
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/5608011547
cherdon@sympatico.ca
Post a Comment