Welcome to Creative Mamas Monday! ♥
How to Participate: First of all, you don't have to be a mama. :-) You can be anyone who wants to show off what you've been creating since last week - it can be a recipe, a craft, online graphics, anything! Just link up your post in the MckLinky below or leave a comment sharing what you've been up to or what your goals are! We would, of course, love to see what you've made!
♥♥♥
Yesterday I made a trip to
Michaels... it was my first time going to the Michaels nearby and I was expecting more, I must admit. I was disappointed that I wasn't able to find all the materials I needed for the projects I was workings on. Oh, and I bought a set of alphabet stencils that ended up having the first part of the alphabet
missing. I feel stupid because I remember seeing that the wrapper was ripped, but it was the last of that style so I just put it in the cart and kept going. Emma was being held at bay with a sucker and I knew that she was tired, so I was kind of in a hurry.
New rule for me. Do not bring Emma on crafty shopping trips. ;-)
Anyway, I have a few projects going on, one of them being a crochet pumpkin hat for my daughter. I found a bunch of free patterns at Ravelry and I'm hoping to be able to make a ribbed pumpkin hat. It's a new way of making hats for me - with my other hats you crocheted in rounds. For this one, you start with rows and it's square, then you gather it at the end and add the green stem. We'll see how it goes. ;-)
My yarn (it's so soft!) and my progress...
Share Your Thoughts!
Are you making anything for Halloween or autumn decorating this year?
What craftiness have you been up to?
Do you have any creative plans?


Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)
9 comments:
I don't have anything to link up, but wanted to comment. The pumpkin hat will be adorable! I wish I could crochet or knit.
:o(
Maybe I'll have something next time!
Lisa @
All That and a Box of Rocks
The pumpkin hats are super cute! I always have trouble at the craft store when I'm toting around the littles!
I LOVE your site! Thanks for picking up my Blog (:
Aww.. thanks so much for linking up my skeleton craft!! Cheap and simple!! :)
Are there any new to knitting kits you'd recommend me? ..
LOL I luv it SO cute just leaving a comment for the pumpkin knit hat too cute
you have a wonderful blog!!! Love all your creative tips etc.
If you want to check out my blog aslo you may! I am having a cute giveaway and try to have a new giveaway every Monday!
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
xo
Priscila
I'd like to learn to knit now that I've conquered crochet. Maybe I'll try a pumpkin hat, those are so cute:)
Those are so cute! I wish I knew how to do such things. Maybe one day...
Post a Comment