Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Handmade Baby Gifts by KGsKreations - Giveaway!


Happy Birthday to Trisha from MomDot! I really want to thank her for featuring us today - Trisha, you rock! :-)

Happy Birthday, Trisha!

Today's second featured review and giveaway in honor of Trisha's birthday is thanks to Kristy of KGs Kreations. I received this adorable "Ribbon Loopy" blanket for Emma - isn't the monkey design just too cute? I love this material and want a matching changing pad and diaper clutch. Hm, methinks a custom order is in order? ;-)


I found the blanket to be well-made and the perfect addition to our monkey collection. I think the photos pretty much speak for themselves - who doesn't love adorable designs and ribbon loopies?

Since I received this blanket, all items resembling "taggies" have been taken off of Etsy (apparently anyone who sews ribbon between two squares of fabric is violating a patent from Taggie), but Kristy still makes her "Ribbon Loopies" and would be happy to accept custom orders for them. If you would like to see a gallery of what she has available, just send her a note! She's very friendly and easy to work with.

About Kristy (from her Etsy profile):
My name is Kristy Gordanier. I'm a stepmom of 3 and work full time and am trying to finish my degree part time. My dream is to be a work from home mom :) And I am trying everything I can to succeed. I love to crochet, paint, draw, bead, knit, and sew! My hubby just bought me a brand new digital sewing machine for my birthday and I have been utilizing it non-stop! :) Every night after we put our kids to bed I find myself sewing or of course studying *lol*. Its so peaceful and relaxing...and a way to earn a little extra income! I hope you enjoy my shop and please feel free to contact me! KG

About her products:

My items are quality hand-made and designed to withold many many washings!
All my items are professionally sewn with a digital Brother machine. Double sewn for extra durability. All of my products are designed and handmade in a smoke free/pet free home studio. My products are 100% and handmade by ME personally :) My customers' satisfaction in my products they purchase are my 1st priority...Satisfaction Guaranteed! I appreciate all the wonderful customers I get to do business with and am convo friendly :)

Also from KGs Kreations:

Other fun baby gifts you'll find there are:

♥ Baby Blankets
♥ Changing Pads
♥ Bibs
♥ Chenille washcloths
♥ Burpies
♥ Nursing Pads

In the future Kristy plans to make and list:

♥ Cloth diapers
♥ Cart covers
♥ Girls' skirts
♥ Personalized diaper bags

Giveaway!

KGsKreations is giving away a set of (2) MonkeyMoo washcloths to one lucky winner!
US Only, please.




♥ Mandatory Entry ♥

Go to KGsKreations and look through all the fun baby gifts, then come back here and leave the name of your favorite in a comment.

♥ Extra Entries (Optional) ♥

Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry

♥ Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites/stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about this giveaway, including links to Boutique NRF NY AND my blog (+3 extra entries)
♥ Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (+2 extra entries and if you tweet once a day you get one entry for every tweet)
♥ Follow KGsKreations on Twitter!
(+1 extra entry)
♥ Heart the KGsKreations Etsy Shop
(+1 extra entry)


Winner will be drawn on June 13 - good luck, everyone!

Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

142 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Kim said...

I love: Chenille Burpie/Bib Set in Summer Stripes

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1970686312

ethnically ambiguous said...

I like the RE-Usable Changing Pad/Burpie in Turquoise Paisleys it is such a pretty fabric and less bulky than the traditional vinyl pads

Courtney said...

My favorite is the Doodle Dogs Baby Blanket! Thanks for the giveaway!

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

You're one of my technorati favorites (annasmama0702)

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I stumbled this post (annasmama0702)

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I follow your blog

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I blogged:

http://blog.theartofbeingmom.com/?p=107

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #1

Courtney said...

I blogged:

http://blog.theartofbeingmom.com/?p=107

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #2

Courtney said...

I blogged:

http://blog.theartofbeingmom.com/?p=107

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #3

Courtney said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted:

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1973071378

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #1

Courtney said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted:

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1973071378

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #2

Courtney said...

I'm following KGsKreations on twitter, too (annasmama0702)

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I hearted her etsy shop! (annasmama0702)

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Alice H said...

I love the doodle dogs re-usable washcloth, thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Alice H said...

I have your button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

aamismom said...

My favorite is the doodle dogs baby blanket.

AB said...

I would get the burpie/bib/changing pad in the blue white dot pattern.
nadangerme at gmail dot com

Courtney said...

5/31 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1985129646

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

6/1 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1997500110

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Jinxy said...

I like the Chenille Washcloth Set of 2 - Pink/Brown

Courtney said...

6/2 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2009673219

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Pink and brown are my favorite colors together and I love the Chenille washcloth set in pink and brown!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

Keitha said...

The Doodle dogs blanket is my favorite

email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com

TopHat said...

I follow KGsKreations as TopHat8855 on Twitter.

Courtney said...

6/3 tweet

https://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2023708823

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

6/4 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2037019034

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

6/5 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2049599317

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

6/6 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2058571662

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

6/7 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2069921823

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Katrina said...

I love the Large - Chenille RE-Usable ECO-FRIENDLY Camo Burpie 2pk....super cheap!

Terra Heck said...

My favorite is the Large - Chenille RE-Usable ECO-FRIENDLY Camo Burpie 2pk. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I follow KGsKreations on Twitter (partymix25).

partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

mogrill said...

I LOVE the Pink & Brown Chenille Washcloth set. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Sara said...

I like the OOAK - Burpie/Bib Set in Blue Paisies.

seraphou@aol.com

Courtney said...

6/8 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2082124693

annasmama0702@gmail.com

phxbne said...

Love the Chenille washcloth set in pink and brown

phxbne said...

following KGsKreations on twitter - phxbne

Anonymous said...

OOAK - Chenille Burpie/Bib Set in Summer Stripes is my fav! I'd love to win for my son!
kristi2bsb@yahoo.com

Elizabeth said...

I like the baby hats and the nursing pads, I'll def be using reusable nursing pads with our next!

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

I'm a follower.

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

I have your button!

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

Following KG on Twitter! She's in Oregon!

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Feed the moose said...

my favorite item is the nursing pads. I'd love to own a reusable pair!

Jen lleras said...

I like the doggy baby blanket best!

jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I like the OOAK - Chenille Burpie/Bib Set in Summer Stripes! I'd love to see the cloth diapers that are coming soon!
bs.webster at sbcglobal dot net

Sandon and Othea said...

Loving the critter MuzzieMoo! very nice products.

lbaran @ pcsedu.com

Courtney said...

6/10 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2110145871

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Doodle Dogs Baby Blanket.
bgcchs@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to via email.
bgcchs@yahoo.com

tatertot374 said...

I like the flower scarf. Thank you for the chance
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

Courtney said...

6/11 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2122973952

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

ElizabethSigns Stumbled it!

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

Tweeted http://twitter.com/ElizabethSigns/status/2124276965

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

cstironkat said...

I like the Chenille's Bare Necessities washcloths.

Tylerpants said...

I like the Chenille Burpie/Bib Set in Summer Stripes, perfect for my little boy!

Anonymous said...

I love the Large Chenille RE-Usable ECO-FRIENDLY Camo Burpie 2pk.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

apron-strings said...

I really like everything but the Burpies in MonkeyMoo print are probably one of my favorites.

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

apron-strings said...

Email subscriber

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

apron-strings said...

Follower. (rubymoon/Ally/Blogger)

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

I'm so hopelessly addicted to giveaways now I've started a new Twitter account to post all these great giveaways! I'm following you @GiveawaysGalore and tweeted for today http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2133608873

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the OOAK - Unique Flat Eared BunnyBun Muzzie.

Sheila R said...

I love the EDUCATIONAL - Durable Baby Play Mat/Blaket/Changing Pad

ilovebabynoah707@yahoo.com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

Large - Chenille RE-Usable ECO-FRIENDLY Camo Burpie is my favorite
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

Colleen said...

chenille burpie/bib set is too soft and cute looking!

colleenyamamoto(at)yahoo.com

Kate said...

I'm going to have to stick with the OOAK - Chenille Burpie/Bib Set in Summer Stripes--so cute!!

strycker@slu.edu

Brandy said...

I like the baby blocks! They are cool looking and less likely to destroy things than a wooden block.


autielady[at]live.com

jetta1975 said...

I tweeted your giveaway @ https://twitter.com/jettaway75/status/2149088305

Marianna said...

i follow KGs creations on twitter @mannabsn

Anonymous said...

the Baby Blocks are so simple and cute!
renee
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I think the OOAK Flat Eared BunnyBun Muzzie is adorable! :)

stormraven at gmail dot com

rosannepm said...

I like the OOAK - Plush Muzzie Creatures in MuzzieBubble
rosans4@comcast.net

SeahorseLady said...

I love the cute monkey pattern!
I also like the nice OOAK, Flat Eared BunnyBun Muzzie.
Thank you for the giveaway.

liliesrnice said...

I'd love to have the learning baby durable baby play mat/blanket/changing pad. I think i' going to get it for my little one.

Christine said...

I love the OOAK - Burpie/Changin Pad Assortment!

Christine said...

I faved this post on Technorati.

ID:nomorecags

Christine said...

I blogged about this giveaway.

http://nomorecages.blogspot.com/2009/06/kgs-kreations-giveaway.html

Entry #1

Christine said...

I blogged about this giveaway.

http://nomorecages.blogspot.com/2009/06/kgs-kreations-giveaway.html

Entry #2

Christine said...

I blogged about this giveaway.

http://nomorecages.blogspot.com/2009/06/kgs-kreations-giveaway.html

Entry #3

Christine said...

I tweeted and follow on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/nomorecages87/status/2152275148

Entry #1

Christine said...

I tweeted and follow on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/nomorecages87/status/2152275148

Entry #2

Christine said...

I follow KGsKreations on Twitter as nomorecages87.

Liz Mays said...

My fave is the RE-Usable 3 in 1 Blanket/Play Mat/Changing Pad in Puma Polka Dots
doot65[at]comcast{dot}com

Liz Mays said...

Following KGsKreations on twitter (blueviolet)

Liz Mays said...

I follow you on twitter (blueviolet) and I tweeted here: http://twitter.com/bloggytreasures/status/2152576626

checkers said...

Flower scarf.

skyskyaa11(at)gmail.com

Xenia said...

The OOAK - Burpie/Bib Set in Pink Polka Love is really cute and such a great idea!

Thanks!
xpsundell(at)gmail(dot)com

Tammy said...

I like the Chenille's Bare Necessities - 4pk

Seriously "taggies" patented sewing ribbons between fabric? Sheesh!

Chris and Julie said...

I love the OOAK - Plush Muzzie Creatures in MuzzieDab! So cute:)

lezanac said...

I love the crocheted baby hats lezanac@yahoo.com

Kathy P said...

i love the Baby Play Mat/Changing Pad/Blanket in SweetBoy Stripes

Kathy P said...

following your blog as klp1965
kathy pease

covercover said...

I like the OOAK - Plush Muzzie Creatures in MuzzieDab

ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

covercover said...

tweeted:
http://twitter.com/ktanjatk/status/2158206377

covercover said...

following KGsKreations on twitter
@ktanjatk

Candie L said...

I like the 3 in 1 Blanket/ Play /changing pad in Puma Polka Dots. Thank you

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

Karen said...

Love the reusable nursing pads !

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Lentil said...

I like the Burpie/Bib Set in Pink Polka Love

cman said...

Chenille washcloth set in pink and brown :)

Erin said...

I love the OOAK - Plush Muzzie Creatures in MuzzieBubble! How incredibly cute!

Erin said...

I'm a subscriber of your blog
ellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog

Elizabeth said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2167144260

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004