Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Friday, May 29, 2009

GORGEOUS Boutique Dresses for Girls Giveaway!



In honor of Trisha of MomDot's birthday and as part of the 31 Bloggers in 31 Days blog party, I would like to introduce you to Boutique NRF NY and share this giveaway with you!

Hap
py Birthday, Trisha!

You know the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words"? Well, I'm going to let these lovely creations by Boutique NRF NY speak for themselves (prepare to be awed!):


I don't know about you, but I had a severe case of the "must-haves" after seeing this shop on Etsy! The genius behind these designs is Alev, New York designer extraordinaire and mommy to one little girl - she works on these designs morning to night (literally!).

Note: You might want to subscribe to my blog, because I'm going to have more surprises involving Alev and her spectacular dresses - and a review of a special dress made especially for Emma coming in the near future as well as an interview with Alev!

Giveaway!

You'll be thrilled to know that Boutique NRF NY is offering to give away an appliqued t-shirt or onesie (winner even gets to help design it!) valued at $40 to one lucky winner! US and Canada Only, please.



Picture a lovely applique (sample above), designed by you and Alev, on a t-shirt or onesie!

♥ Mandatory Entry ♥

Go to Boutique NRF NY and look through her Etsy store, then come back here and leave the name of your favorite in a comment.

♥ Extra Entries (Optional) ♥

Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry

♥ Follow the Boutique NRF NY Blog (She has a GREAT blog, definitely follow!) (+1 extra entry)
♥ Leave a comment on my Boutique NRF NY Dress Review (more than just "great post", etc, please!).
♥ Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites/stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about this giveaway, including links to Boutique NRF NY AND my blog (+3 extra entries)
♥ Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (copy/paste this: Win a CUSTOM applique tee or onesie by Boutique NRF NY from @kindred_spirit http://bit.ly/13p3kE) (+2 extra entries and if you tweet once a day you get one entry for every tweet)


Winner will be drawn using random.org on June 20. I'll email the winner, who will have three days to get back to me with an address. :-)

Don't forget to enter my other giveaways - top right sidebar!

Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)


Share/Save/Bookmark

193 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Melanie said...

I love her mermaid summer fun dress!

melanieinaz2003 at yahoo.com

Melanie said...

@kaiasmommy

tweet 1 http://twitter.com/kaiasmommy/status/1969057853

Melanie said...

@kaiasmommy

tweet 2 http://twitter.com/kaiasmommy/status/1969057853

Belinda M said...

My favorite is the wisterialane bee ruffle dress


"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Pam said...

Okay, I changed my mind about 7 times but I think I decided the custom bee ruffled dress is my fave.

melacan at hotmail dot com

Pam said...

following boutique nrf's blog.

melacan at hotmail dot com

Pam said...

I follow you too.

melacan at hotmail dot com

Risingsouth said...

I love the Flaunce dress.

Risingsouth at aol dot com

Risingsouth said...

I am a subscriber.

Risingsouth at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I love this dress: BOUTIQUE NRF WISTERIALANE ELFI GERMAN FABRIC TOP/DRESS

Unknown said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF NY SIGNATURE FLIRTY BOW KNOT TOP DRESS CUSTOM. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter and tweeted. amsobolda@hotmail.com

http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1971795360

Unknown said...

tweet 2. amsbolda@hotmail.com

http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1971795360

Erin Lowmaster said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF wisterialane HUNGRY CATERPILLAR DRESS!

Alice H said...

My favorite is the boutique nrf ny vida custom wisteria lane zoo pink elephant - really cute. Thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Alice H said...

I have your button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Alice H said...

I follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Capital Mom said...

I like the BOUTIQUE NRF WISTERIALANE SPRING BIRD DRESS CUSTOM. So sweet.

ethnically ambiguous said...

I like the WISTERIALANE ZOO PINK ELEPHANT so cute!!

Andrea Hatfield said...

I would choose the BOUTIQUE NRF WISTERIALANE BEE 24M 5T CUSTOM RUFFLES DIAPARECOVER PANTS CAPRI DIAPER COVER.

Andrea Hatfield said...

Tweeted and I follow you!

http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/1983903332

aamismom said...

The Wisterialane Bee dress is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!

Simply Being Mommy said...

I like the BOUTIQUE NRF NY GERMAN IMPORT FLOWERS AND BUTTERFLY DRESS.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

You are in my Technorati Faves.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Follow the Boutique NRF NY Blog.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Annmarie Weeks said...

I just adore the BOUTIQUE NRF WISTERIALANE BEACH VIDA DRESS!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow on twitter & tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/2003159613 -#1

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow on twitter & tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/2003159613 -#2

Jennifer said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF NY FLORAL DRESS PINK GREEN CUSTOM 3 4 5 6 7 8 ZIPPER CORDUROY APPLIQUE!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

Keitha said...

I like them all, but the flowers and butterflies dress is one of my faves

email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com

TopHat said...

My favorite is the BOUTIQUE NRF RUFFLES GALORE TOP. Lovely!

Lesa said...

I'm in love with the Ooak Frindship Vida dress. Little girl with pie and pet dog. Very sweet.

Unknown said...

daily tweet. amsbolda@hotmail.com

http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/2057538510

Lisa W said...

I like the BOUTIQUE NRF NY LADYBUG RUFFLES HALTER DRESS CUSTOM. Thanks. angel_2417@yahoo.com

Heather S said...

WISTERIALANE BEE CUSTOM RUFFLES DRESS Beautiful!! Thanks

hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com

Sara said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF BEE RHUMBA DRESS CUSTOM
saradavis1 at gmail

Sara said...

follow twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2077744942
#1

Sara said...

follow twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2077744942
#2

Terra Heck said...

My favorite is the Boutique NRF NY Flaunce Dress.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I'm an e-mail subscriber.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I follow your blog.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I follow you on Twitter and tweeted about the giveaway.
http://twitter.com/partymix25/status/2078195698

partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sara said...

Love the BOUTIQUE NRF WISTERIALANE SPRING BIRD DRESS.

seraphou@aol.com

mogrill said...

The Mermaid Fun Dress is my favorite! Thanks for the Chance. mogrill@comcast.net

Brooke said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF NY LADYBUG LADYBIRD RUFFLE DRESS! It's so very cute! My little girl loves ladybugs!!

Thank you so much for the chance!

;-)
heartnmaui(at)gmail(dot)com

Brooke said...

I subscribe via my google reader!

Thanks!

*Tanyetta* said...

I love this one:

BOUTIQUE NRF NY FLAMINGO BIRD VIDA DRESS CUSTOM

*Tanyetta* said...

i tweeted here:

http://twitter.com/tanyetta/status/2081651910

Celeste said...

Love the Springbird dress!

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Celeste said...

I'm following Boutique NRF's blog!

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Celeste said...

I follow you!

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Celeste said...

Got your button!

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Kim said...

LOVE: BOUTIQUE NRF NY BOYS SUMMER SHIRT SPACESHIP SPACE ROCKETS

Sarah said...

I love the Boutique NRF Wisterialane Bee 24M 5T custom Ruffles Dress!
bs.webster at sbcglobal dot net

Daughter of the The King said...

Really like the BOUTIQUE NRF NY VIDA CUSTOM WISTERIALANE ZOO PINK ELEPHANT

kasandria said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF WISTERIALANE ELFI GERMAN FABRIC TOP/DRESS Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
kasandriareasoner(AT)att(DOT)net

kasandria said...

Following her blog
kasandriareasoner(AT)att(DOT)net

kasandria said...

Left a comment on her blog.
kasandriareasoner(AT)att(DOT)net

kasandria said...

Follow your blog
kasandriareasoner(AT)att(DOT)net

Elizabeth said...

BOUTIQUE NRF NY LADYBUG RUFFLES HALTER DRESS CUSTOM - Perfect for my niece!

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

You button is on my sidebar!

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

@ElizabethSigns Follows and tweeted http://twitter.com/ElizabethSigns/status/2124387039

#1

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

@ElizabethSigns Follows and tweeted http://twitter.com/ElizabethSigns/status/2124387039

#2

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

ElizabethSigns Stumbled this.

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

WOW! I'm in love with the WISTERIALANE SPRING BIRD!

mkokopelli@aol.com

Unknown said...

Added you to my sidebar-

mkokopelli.blogspot.com

mkokopelli@aol.com

rbailey1958 said...

Boys space rocket shirt in size 5
pkbailey@charter.net

apron-strings said...

The Flowers with Butterfly dress is so darn cute. What beautiful clothes!

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

apron-strings said...

Follower. (rubymoon/Ally/Blogger)

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

apron-strings said...

I faved you!
Technorati tech name: rubymoon

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

apron-strings said...

Email subscriber.

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

Tweeted http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2133658226

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Marianna said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/mannabsn/status/2161111111

Elizabeth said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2167086423

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

AmyLynn said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF VIDA ROSE DRESS.

AmyLynn said...

(1) Tweet: https://twitter.com/hillfam2005/status/2167930185

AmyLynn said...

(2) Tweet: https://twitter.com/hillfam2005/status/2167930185

Karen said...

Love the mermaid summer fun dress.

ktgonyea at gmail.com

mommyjen99 said...

I like everything!
My favorite is the BOUTIQUE NRF WISTERIALANE ELFI GERMAN FABRIC TOP/DRESS .
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

Following the Boutique NRF NY Blog
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

Following you on twitter and twittered here
http://twitter.com/mommyjen99/status/2173975934
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

Following you on twitter and twittered here
http://twitter.com/mommyjen99/status/2173975934
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

I am following you through google reader
jen62728@aol.com

Kimberly said...

I really like the SPACESHIP SPACE ROCKETS pants and shirt! Too cute!
Kimberly
fishinmomwantstowin@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

I'm following the Boutique Blog.
Kimberly
fishinmomwantstowin@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

I left a comment on your post.

Kimberly
fishinmomwantstowin@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

I added you to my Technorati Favs!
http://technorati.com/faves/fishinmom

Kimberly
fishinmomwantstowin@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

I subscribe by email
Kimberly
fishinmomwantstowin@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

I follow!
Kimberly
fishinmomwantstowin@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/fishinmom
Kimberly
fishinmomwantstowin@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2184594958

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Janet said...

Supreme! :) BOUTIQUE NRF VIDA GIRL SUNFLOWER EURO DRESS CUSTOM 5 6 7 8 CHERRY

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

tweeted 1 @gahome2mom

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

tweeted 2 @gahome2mom

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

button ABC listed

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

nightowl said...

I like the VIDA OLD LADY WHO LIVED IN A SHOE CUSTOM DRESS.

Elizabeth said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2194279341

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

jennem said...

My favorite is BOUTIQUE NRF NY LADYBUG LADYBIRD RUFFLE DRESS
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

Elizabeth said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2223228667

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Tinsley said...

I like the WISTERIALANE SPRING BIRD DRESS.
lyshhh21@hotmail.com

Tinsley said...

I have your button on my blog
lyshhh21@hotmail.com

Tinsley said...

This is on my technorati favorites
lyshhh21@hotmail.com

Tinsley said...

I follow your blog too
lyshhh21@hotmail.com

ReggieMann said...

My favorites are the BOUTIQUE NRF WISTERIALANE BEE 24M 5T CUSTOM RUFFLES DRESS and the BOUTIQUE NRF WISTERIALANE BEE 24M 5T CUSTOM RUFFLES PANTS CAPRI

vboackle said...

i like the wisterialane HUNGRY CATERPILLAR DRESS.

Anonymous said...

I love the mermaid summer fun dress!
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Tylerpants said...

The WisteriaLane Spring Bird dress is so sweet & happy. I love it!

Elizabeth said...

Tweet https://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2240459452

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

tina reynolds said...

i really liked the BOUTIQUE NRF NY SIGNATURE FLIRTY BOW KNOT TOP DRESS thanks for the chance eaglesforjack@gmail.com

trixx said...

The Alice in Wonderland dress is perfect!

Kristie said...

The FLAUNCE DRESS is really cute!

khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Sheila R said...

My favorite item is BOUTIQUE NRF NY BOYS SUMMER SHIRT SPACESHIP SPACE ROCKETS CUSTOM
ilovebabynoah707@yahoo.com

Sheila R said...

I just subscribed via email.
ilovebabynoah707@yahoo.com

covercover said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF NY LADYBUG LADYBIRD RUFFLE DRESS

ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

covercover said...

following NRF NY Blog

ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

covercover said...

following on twitter
@ktanjatk

ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

covercover said...

tweeted:
http://twitter.com/ktanjatk/status/2249694145

ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

liliesrnice said...

Wow I love the boutique NR ny rose dress pcs set

Anonymous said...

I like the BOUTIQUE NRF NY BOYS APPLIQUE PANTS CUSTOM SPACESHIP
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

Anonymous said...

I follow on Blogger
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

Xenia said...

The BOUTIQUE NRF NY ROSE DRESS 4PCS SET CUSTOM is absolutely adorable!

Thanks!
xpsundell(at)gmail(dot)com

blogggggg said...

I love the Alice in Wonderland Dress Apron! So cute!

wordsmoveme at gmail dot com

blogggggg said...

I follow the Boutique NRF NY Blog

wordsmoveme at gmail dot com

Kathy P said...

i love the BOUTIQUE NRF WISTERIALANE BEAR CUB VIDA CUSTOM 2 6 RUFFLES BIRD

Kathy P said...

following boutiques blog as klp1965
kathy pease

Kathy P said...

1 http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/2259101115

Kathy P said...

2 http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/2259101115

cman said...

BOUTIQUE NRF NY BOYS SUMMER SHIRT SPACESHIP SPACE ROCKETS CUSTOM :)

Anonymous said...

BOUTIQUE NRF NY BOYS SUMMER SHIRT SPACESHIP SPACE ROCKETS CUSTOM 12m 18m 24m 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 PERCENT OFF
;)

Bakersdozen said...

These dresses are gorgeous! I love so many of them, but for the sake of argument, I am going to say the HUNGRY CATERPILLAR DRESS . vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

disneyfanheather said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF NY ROSE DRESS 4PCS SET!

disneyfanheather said...

Following on twitter and tweeted! 1
http://twitter.com/_HeatherAnne_/status/2262719019

disneyfanheather said...

Following on twitter and tweeted! 2
http://twitter.com/_HeatherAnne_/status/2262719019

Donna said...

I would like the BOUTIQUE NRF VIDA GIRL SUNFLOWER EURO DRESS CUSTOM 8 CHERRY.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

Put your button on my blog.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

faved you on tecnorati.
donna444444@yahoo.com

lilyk said...

The mermaid summer fun dress looks very nice!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004