
I can just see your expression now - "Fortune cookies? Are you kidding?"
Nope. Because you know what? Thanks to Fancy Fortune Cookies, I have seen what a fortune cookie should be. It should be more than a plain old crunchy treat - one that I can usually forgo. I've always been the type to break open the cookie, read my fortune, and leave the rest to languish uneaten. If it's lucky, it is eaten by my husband. But me? I don't care much for fortune cookies.
At least that was my sentiment until I heard that there are chocolate-covered fortune cookies. I'm a huge HUGE chocolate fan and am always open to trying new desserts, so when Fancy Fortune Cookies contacted me about trying their cookies and sharing my thoughts with my readers, I thought "Why not?". And here we are. ;-)

- Wedding favors
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Anniversaries
- Birthdays
- Baby Showers
- Birth Announcements
And check out their yummy-looking Giant Fortune Cookies!
♥ Extra Entries (Optional) ♥
♥ Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites/stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Place the "Bamboo for Baby" giveaway button (top right sidebar) in your sidebar and leave the link in a comment (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about my Bamboo for Baby giveaways, including a link to this giveaway and the Bamboo for Baby giveaway button in your post. (+3 extra entries)
♥ Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (+2 extra entries and if you tweet once a day you get one entry for every tweet)
♥ Follow @fortuneaday on Twitter.
Winner will be drawn using random.org on June 8. I'll email the winner, who will have three days to get back to me with an address. :-)
Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)









49 comments:
I would get the giant fortune cookie for my husband for Father's Day and the message would state: To the best daddy in the world!!
tiggeraj at yahoo dot com
I think it would be a fun way to announce a pregnancy. I won't need that for a year or two though.
I would probably just go with a love note to my hubby for now.
Technorati fav
Jinxyisms
I'd like a cookies and cream flavored one
hmmmm.. I'd put Olive Juice in one to my husband!
i would pull a prank on my boyfriend and say Im pregnant! lol...he would freak!
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
i think that lime would be interesting
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
i follow on twitter
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
I would put "Thank you for celebrating L's birthday with us" and use them as favors for her birthday!
saradavis1 at gmail
How about banana split?
follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1840737618
#1
follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1840737618
#2
follow fortune a day on twitter SaraMama
My fortune cookie would say " You will have much luck in life and in love"
"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I subscribe to your blog
"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I would have it say "WE'RE Pregnant" because I hope to be soon AND because he thinks its funny when I say We in that phrase.
Definitely would use the Fortune Cookie for Father's Day from our children. "To the Best Dad anyone could have!!"
Thanks,
Pattie
lovesblogs@live.com
I subscribe to your blog! Thanks.
Pattie
lovesblogs@live.com
I would love to do funny happy birthday sayings. like " over the hill" etc. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I have your bamboo for baby giveaway button. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I follow @foruneaday on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I follow u on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1846244492
tweet #2. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1846244492
I would use it for party favors for my son's birthday!
daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1848696485
I like the chocolate strawberry covered one for my husband's b-day. Thanks. angel_2417@yahoo.com
I subscribe
I would totally personalize it for father's day for my husband. He would love it.I would say "you are the best dad. eat a cookie".
I follow
capitalmom@gmail.com
I have the bamboo for baby button
daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1864638945
I would have to do the GIANT fortune cookie for the WOW factor. That would make a awesome centerpiece.
Thanks for the entry
Tonyamcrain [at] aol.com
That's hard they carry so many flavors! Maybe banana.
tech fave
afamilycompleted
following Fortuneaday on twitter
Mom2LinzNOkie
"I see a happy birthday in your near future. Happy Birthday (my daughter's name here)!"
renee
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com
They should have maple flavored fortune cookies :)
renee
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com
The fortune would say "Prepare a room in your house for a new arrival." The look on his face would be priceless - best way to announce a baby :-D
An ammaretto flavored fortune cookie would be delicious!
daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1937392832
I'd personalize a birthday message for my son's upcoming birthday. It'd be something along the lines of hoping he has a great birthday and that I love him.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow fortuneaday on Twitter (partymix25).
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would love to see them have a white chocolate flavor.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1956073613
daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1968546335
daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1977492426
daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1999376142
id put "when you learn to love you are unlimited" a favorite quote of mine
am i weird to think watermelon would be an awesome flavor?
Post a Comment