Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bambooya Bamboo Flowers Tote Giveaway!




Today I want to introduce you to Bambooya, a company that is dedicated to showing us how we can bring the wonder of bamboo into all areas of our lives - they carry everything natural and bamboo-focused, from bamboo-infused soy candles and bamboo tea strainers for the home and kitchen to bamboo cloth wipes for baby and bamboo socks for adults. They also have gifts galore and even an area just for men (for those men in our lives who have everything or are just plain picky). There is something for everyone at Bambooya!






The Benefits of Bamboo:

♥ Bamboo fabric is extremely soft
♥ Keeps skin dryer than cotton
♥ Keeps skin cooler in summer and warmer in winter
♥ Breathable
♥ Wicks moisture away from skin
♥ Antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant
♥ Natural UV protection
♥ Strong and durable (it lasts longer than cotton)
♥ 100% biodegradable (making folks who want to go greener happy!)
♥ Bamboo grows super fast (up to 1 meter per day!), a renewable resource

Find out more about bamboo here: What's So Special About Bamboo?

About Bambooya:


BambooyaTM is all about bamboo and making earth-friendly and socially-responsible choices! For close to seven years, I made my home away from home in Tokyo, Japan, and it was there my bamboo obsession began. In my daily life, I discovered amazing, traditional bamboo items: from baskets, chopsticks, rice paddles, and "washi" (Japanese paper), to incense burners, charcoal, herbal medicine, and delicious "takenoko gohan" (bamboo shoot rice), which (believe it or not) I made from fresh bamboo shoots growing in my small garden. As avid bamboo lovers, we at Bambooya look forward to discovering, creating, and offering you the most unique, eco-friendly bamboo products and gifts, made in the U.S.A, and from around the world. We are passionately committed to being sustainable, socially responsible, and stewards of our Good Earth.

Katie
Founder/Owner

Now for a Giveaway!




Bambooya is generously offering up for giveaway a Bamboo and Linen Flowers Tote! Mommies can never have too many totes, right? Right!

Mandatory Entry

Go to Bambooya and look around at all the wonderful bamboo goodness (there is so much to pick from!), then come back here and tell me in a comment what you like the most.

Extra Entries (Optional) ♥

Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry

♥ Tell me what other products you would like to see at Bambooya (+1 extra entry)
Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites/Stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow or subscribe to the Bambooya Blog (+1 extra entry)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
Place the "Bamboo for Baby" giveaway button (top right sidebar) in your sidebar and leave the link in a comment or tell me if you already have it in your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about my Bamboo for Baby giveaways, including a link to this giveaway and the Bamboo for Baby giveaway button in your post. (+3 extra entries)
♥ Follow Bambooya on Twitter (+1 extra entry)
Follow me on Twitter (@Kindred_Spirit) and tweet this giveaway (+2 extra entries - and if you tweet once a day you get one entry for every tweet)

Winner will be drawn using random.org on June 5. I'll email the winner, who will have three days to get back to me with an address. :-)



Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

91 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I like the baby and kid washcloths.

Belinda M said...

I like the Bambu Nesting Baskets

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Jen said...

I love bamboo products and your site too. I am a Blog Follower too!

Jinxy said...

I love the sound of the Aromafloria Green Tea Bamboo Bath Salts

LaVonne said...

I like the green nesting baskets. They are beautiful.

LaVonne said...

I'd like to see t-shirts with fun designs and writing on them.

throuthehaze said...

i like the Bambu Nesting Baskets-Green (Set of Three)
throuthehaze at gmail dot com

cwalker said...

I really love the Nippon Kodo Bamboo Leaf Incense Gift Set. I wonder what the incense smells like? I'm sure it smells great! My husband lived in Japan for three years and he loves everything Japanese!

cwalker said...

I would love if Bambooya offered some really nice Zen themed bath robes or bath sets...Mugs would also be nice...

cwalker said...

I stumbled you!
sidhartha90
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I have tried (unsuccessfully) to add you to my technorati favorites. It says something about maintenance on the page. Hopefully it will work in a little while.
sidhartha90
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I follow your blog
sidhartha90
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I a subscribed to your email
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I am subscribed to bambooya!
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I have added your button!
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
theprudentshopper.blogspot.com

cwalker said...

I blogged about you!
thefrugalshopper.blogspot.com
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I blogged about you!
thefrugalshopper.blogspot.com
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I blogged about you!
thefrugalshopper.blogspot.com
sidhartha90(at)hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I am following bambooya on twitter!
sidhartha90
sidhartha90(at)hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I have been following you on twitter
sidhartha90
sidhartha90(at)hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I tweeted about you
sidhartha90
sidhartha90(at)hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I love theBamboo Biodegradable Toothbrush. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I have your main button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I have your bamboo for baby giveaway button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow bambooya on twitter. 1amypugmire

Unknown said...

I follow u on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1823709258

Pattie said...

I love this tote!!! The colors work really well for boy or girl. It might be too pretty to use for baby. Thanks for the giveaway chance.
Pattie

lovesblogs@live.com

Pattie said...

I also subscribe to your blog. Love to read the updates.

Thanks, Pattie

lovesblogs@live.com

Erin Lowmaster said...

I like the Nippon Kodo Bamboo Leaf Incense Gift Set!

ikkinlala said...

I like the Asian Rice Bran Soap-Bamboo Charcoal.

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

Stefanie Hartman said...

I like most the Bambu Nesting Baskets in Green, set of 3. And I also like the bamboo spoons. Blessings, Stefanie Hartman fhartman@frontiernet.net

Stefanie Hartman said...

I would like to see at Bambooya a bamboo comb and/or brush for my hair and for my children's hair and baby's hair. And I would love the big size reusable shopping totes to be offered. I have a long wishlist of items I want at Bambooya. Blessings to you. fhartman@frontiernet.net

Stefanie Hartman said...

follow Bambooya on Twitter id keepsakebaby

fhartman@frontiernet.net

Stefanie Hartman said...

follow you on Twitter id keepsakebaby

fhartman@frontiernet.net


1

Stefanie Hartman said...

tweeted id keepsakebaby

keepsakebabyhttp://kindredspiritreviews... Bambooya Bamboo Flowers Tote Giveaway at kindredspiritreviews.blogspot.com
less than 5 seconds ago from web

2

Stefanie Hartman said...

fav on technorati id keepsakebaby

fhartman@frontiernet.net

Simply Being Mommy said...

I'd like to try the Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Sippy Bottle.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Added to Technorati Faves!

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Following Bambooya on Twitter.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Anna W said...

Mmmm. I'm going to have to go with the bowls. So pretty and round, and they complement my box fetish quite nicely.

Sara said...

I love the Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Sippy Bottle
saradavis1 at gmail

Sara said...

I also like the BambuToast Tongs, no more burnt fingers!

Sara said...

follow you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1840798438
#1

Sara said...

follow you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1840798438
#2

Coccinelle said...

I love the Rowan Bamboo Tape Yarn in Wode color

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Coccinelle said...

I'm already a subscriber

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Coccinelle said...

I subscribed to the Bambooya blog

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Coccinelle said...

I would like to see bamboo straw as a new product!

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Crystal Arcand said...

I'd love to crochet with the Rowan Bamboo Tape Yarn in Lolly - it's a beautiful color.

Anonymous said...

I'd love the Aromafloria Green Tea Bamboo Body Wash.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see some rag dolls made of bamboo.

Anonymous said...

Stumbled it. Username is Spoodles.

Anonymous said...

I have the "Bamboo for Baby" giveaway button on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Following Bambooya on Twitter. I'm Spoodles.

Anonymous said...

I'm following you on Twitter.

Anonymous said...

I'm following you on Twitter.

Anonymous said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/Spoodles/status/1874775497

Anonymous said...

Blogged here: http://spoodles.wordpress.com/2009/05/21/giveaways-round-up/

(1)

Anonymous said...

Blogged here: http://spoodles.wordpress.com/2009/05/21/giveaways-round-up/

(2)

Anonymous said...

Blogged here: http://spoodles.wordpress.com/2009/05/21/giveaways-round-up/

(3)

Mary A said...

I really like the Organic Bamboo Fiber Quarter Socks. Thanks for the giveaway.

Mary A said...

I was kind of surprised that they didn't care any bamboo sheets. Thanks for the giveaway.

Marissa said...

I love the Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Sippy Bottle. I also love the pandas all over the pages. I have loved them since I was little. Thanks for the chance to win a great prize.

kiwis.mommy at hotmail dot com

ethnically ambiguous said...

I really like the Organic Bamboo Baby Zen Gift Set Sprout Green

Terra Heck said...

One of my favorites is the Aromafloria Green Tea Bamboo Body Wash.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I follow Bambooya on Twitter. ID: partymix25.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

AB said...

The wildcraft adventure game looks interesting! :) I am definitely interested in learning more about the benefits of bamboo!
nadangerme at gmail dot com

Kelly said...

Oh, i'm in love with the Panda puppet. We have a major thing for panda's here, and my little girl would love it!

Anonymous said...

I like the mixing spoons, spatulas and the disposable plates best.

donna at optilink dot us

grams said...

I would like to try the twist bamboo cleaning cloths.

sabrita said...

The Organic Bamboo Fiber quarter socks sound wonderful. Thanks. sabrita@juno.com

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004