

Today's giveaway is for a Bamboo Hug of your choice from Bamboo Hugs! These hooded bamboo towels are super soft and totally adorable! And of course, being made of bamboo, they have all the wonderful attributes that bamboo fabric has - each towel is soft, hypoallergenic and antibacterial, and "wicks water away from the body 3 to 4 times faster than cotton."
Find out more about bamboo fabric here: What's So Special About Bamboo?


Review:
I was able to review the Boo Pets Kitty hooded towel and we love it! I chose it because it's a bit bigger than the others and Emma is growing like a weed - I wanted something that would last. And of course we love kitties. :-) Double-layered, thick, and comfy, this towel will be well-used and loved for a long time. Some people even use them as stroller and car seat liners! Emma and I both give this two thumbs up - wait, that would be four thumbs up. ;-)
About Bamboo Hugs:
BamBoo Hugs uses a specific blend of certified 70% organic bamboo and 30% organic
cotton to create a multifunctional, sustainable children's product. The brand was created by tattooed, rock ‘n roll mom, Claudia Night and activist, Tracy Hoare.
"I love bamboo! My daughter has sensitive skin and bamboo was a natural choice to use with her. I just couldn’t get over all the beige in our linen closet,“ Claudia laughs. “When I turned 30, I was ready to start a business. The more research I did on bamboo, the more intrigued I became.”
BamBoo Hugs shares a portion of each purchase with charitable organizations supporting children, animals, and the planet. Manufacturing is also certified fair trade.
Use the code "BOO" and get 15% off your order!
♥ Extra Entries (Optional) ♥
♥ Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites/stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Place the "Bamboo for Baby" giveaway button (top right sidebar) in your sidebar and leave the link in a comment (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about my Bamboo for Baby giveaways, including a link to this giveaway and the Bamboo for Baby giveaway button in your post. (+3 extra entries)
♥ Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway - copy/paste this: Win a Bamboo Hug hooded towel (pandas, kitties, and skullies, o my!) at @kindred_spirit - http://bit.ly/15mF1P (+2 extra entries and if you tweet once a day you get one entry for every tweet)
Winner will be drawn using random.org on June 5. I'll email the winner, who will have three days to get back to me with an address. :-)

Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)






127 comments:
I like the Smart Hearts pearl blue w/purple trim.
I would choose the Boo Pet - Kitty. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow on Twitter, partymix25, and tweeted.
http://twitter.com/partymix25/statuses/1793497781
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
LOVE the Kitty one!
I love the smart hearts big kid in natural with black trim. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I have your bamboo for baby button. amsbolda@hotmail.com
tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1794507113
tweet #2. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1794507113
I would choose the panda boo pet
I would choose the Skulls Don't Cry in pearl blue and chocolate.
crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com
Your in my Technorati Faves.
crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com
I stumbled your post.
crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com
I follow your blog on Blogger.
crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com
I love the panda. Thanks. angel_2417@yahoo.com
I like the kitty one as well!
saradavis1 at gmail
follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1797387142
#1
follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1797387142
#2
We love the kitty
tiggeraj at yahoo dot com
I would choose the Kitty cat too! Reminds me of a cat I used to have ;)
Bamboo for baby button is on my blog :)
panda hug bath blanket is my favorite
"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I love the Boo Pet Panda!
I'm a subscriber.
tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1805351969
We love the Kitty!
I like the Sweet & Simple in natural x/ pink trim
I think a boo bird would be cool
Technorati fav
Jinxyisms
I have to go with the Boo Pets: Panda. It's so cute!
pw0105(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Boo pets Panda
cassandra@aubut.net
Definitely the kitty for us. It's just too cute!!
cherryblossommj (at) gmail
I would say the next pet should be an owl. I do not know why, that's just what came to mind, and I think it could be very cute and unique.
You're on my technorati favs, and I stumbled this post.
I follow and subscribe to this blog.
I'm putting your bamboo button up for the rest of the week (sorry I did not get it up earlier). Crazy life.
i forgot the link, but you know it... *grin*
I follow you on Twitter and I tweeted.
purple/blue hearts towel rocks! I just commented to my husband today that we need 1 more hooded towel for our baby girl. Funny!
I really like the skulls don't cry in pearl blue with pink trim
tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1816857434
I would choose the Panda Hug and eventually get the kitty one when she got older.
prpldy (at) comcast.net
I think the next animal hug should be a puppy dog. My favorite animal.
prpldy (at) comcast.net
I subscribe to your blog with email subscription.
Thanks for the chance to win this great prize.
prpldy (at) comcast.net
I follow your blog publicly
prpldy (at) comcast.net
I like the boo pet in Panda.
The next boo pet should be a frog!
I would choose sweet and simple in natural with chocolate trim.
I follow
I have the Bamboo for babies button
tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1828522143
The gray kitty!
valuedcustomer(at)live(dot)com
I would probably get the chocolate skulls don't cry in big kids size.
I think the next boo pet should be a fish.
I added you to my Technorati favorites.
I follow your blog.
tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1837448767
Oh, I looooove the kitty! I think my girly would like that one best too. She just learned how to say "CAT"!
tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1846512719
It's hard to choose between the blanket sets and the towels--but I guess I'll go with the panda towel for my grandson (due date in July).
ceis8009 at yahoo dot com
A duck is the obvious choice for the next boo pet!
ceis at yahoo dot com
Just signed up to follow the blog--glad I found you through Prizey!
ceis8009 at yahoo dot com
Just signed up to follow you on Twitter AND tweeted the phrase.
ceis8009 at yahoo dot com
I'll choose the simple blue blanket with chocolate trim
coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom
I'm a new subscriber!
coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom
The panda is my favorite but I also like the pearl blue with chocolate trim.
donna at optilink dot us
My favorite is the panda but I also like the pearl blue with chocolate trim.
donna at optilink dot us
tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1865805613
The Panda Hug bath blanket is my fave! These look so cute!
ajcmeyer AT go DOT com
Blogged here: http://connected2christ.com/theblog/2009/05/giveaways-worth-checking-out/
#2 Blogged here: http://connected2christ.com/theblog/2009/05/giveaways-worth-checking-out/
#3 Blogged here: http://connected2christ.com/theblog/2009/05/giveaways-worth-checking-out/
tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1883559509
I like the Sweet & Simple one - natural w/ pink trim
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
Got your button
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
The next Boo Pet? How abour an elephant?
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1892784967
I would choose the Pnada Boo Pet...too adorable & I really can't wait to try something made of bamboo.
I would love to see a turtle because well I love turtles!
I follow
i subscribe
i have your bamboo for baby button
tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1902848046
I like the Panda Boo Pets
Thanks for the entry
Tonyamcrain [at] aol.com
dded to tech fave
AFamilyCompleted
tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1912428762
I like the pearl blue w/chocolate sweet & simple set!
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
I think the next animal should be a giraffe!
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
I like the Panda boo pet
email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com
I think they should have an elephant as a boo pet
email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com
I'd choose the kitty!
renee
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com
The next pet should be a koala--do they eat bamboo too?! Well, no matter, they are cute :)
renee
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com
tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1922826500
Love the Panda!
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
Next Boo Pet should be a Monkey!
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
I subscribe and follow!
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
@ElizabethSigns is following you and tweeted!
http://twitter.com/ElizabethSigns/status/1924919645
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
I love the big kids pearl blue and chocolate skulls don't cry towel.
melacan at hotmail dot com
I would love to see a monkey or gecko.
melacan at hotmail dot com
AHHH! I love that Panda Bear towel! So sweet :)
tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1936571803
tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1951621223
I like the Smart Hearts pearl blue with purple trim!
bs.webster at sbcglobal dot net
They should add a pig hug to the pets hugs!
bs.webster at sbcglobal dot net
OMG the panda is so cute!!!! I want it!
tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1958905411
I would choose the Boo Pet - Kitty. It's so adorable and would be a big hit with my little one....Thanks!!!
I think the next Boo Pet should be a Lady Bug, Puffer Fish, or a Child's Dragon would be cute.... =)
shellbell574(at)yahoo(dot)com
tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1970766801
tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1980866054
I would choose the natural with chocolate trim. so cute!
The next Boo Pet should be a monkey!
I follow.
I subscribe.
tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1990718121
tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2002818281
tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2017549896
tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2028667978
I like the Big kid Pearl Blue with Chocolate trim towel.
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I think the next animal should be a monkey or a dog.
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
follower
Love the Skulls Dont' Cry with pink trim. The Panda is cute too!
mkokopelli@aol.com
I subscribe
mkokopelli@aol.com
The next pet should be a pony or monkey
If I won, I would choose the Boo Pets Kitty :)
The next Boo Pet should be a cute puppy :)
i would choose the Skulls Don't Cry in pearl blue and chocolate thanks for the giveway eaglesforjack@gmail.com thanks tina
tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2043910441
Post a Comment