
I recently had the opportunity to review and try out some of the wonderful organic baby products from Nature's Baby Organics and I'm so happy to be able to share this with you! I actually won a gift set from Nature's Baby Organics about six months ago when my daughter was four months old and I'm glad to be able to report that these products are effective, safe, and they last! That's awesome, but my favorite thing about Nature's Baby Organics products is that they smell SO good. I'm not a huge fan of some of the big brand name baby product scents. But these come in the most delicious scents! Here's a detailed report for each product I've used:
Bubble Bath - Tangy TangerineThis YUMMY-smelling bubble bath comes in a lavender scent, too. I absolutely love the tangy tangerine scent (are you tired of hearing about how much I love the scents yet? lol). And the bubbles, of course. Though you do have to be sure that there is no residue/shampoo/condition/body wash in the water or the bubbles will disappear too fast, the fact that the ingredients are 70% organic and safe makes it worth the trouble. It was somewhat comforting to know that the bubbles were organic while my daughter was grabbing handfuls of the foam and stuffing it into her mouth like they really were tangy tangerines!
Shampoo and Body Wash (Pump) - Lavender ChamomileThis shampoo/body wash has lasted the baby FOREVER (okay, six months at least), even with nightly baths, and of course the scent is calming and completely lovely. Also comes in Vanilla Tangerine. I totally wanted to steal this and use it for myself!
Silky Dusting Powder - Rose Chamomile This is so nice and leaves baby's skin SO soft!
Finish diaper changes with a delightful, feather-soft puff of powder. This 100% talc free powder is made with highly absorbent tapioca starch able to absorb both moisture and oils. To further soothe and calm irritated skin, we added certified organic aloe and chamomile.
Face and Body Moisturizer - Fragrance FreeI love this moisturizer because it's very light. I do prefer scented generally, but this is great for a facial moisturizer.
When it comes to moisturizing and soothing the skin, nothing surpasses Aloe. It's even ideal for those hard-to-treat irritations. We certified our own Aloe farm to assure it's complete purity. Organic Olive Oil absorbs quickly, retains moisture and restores elasticity, leaving skin very soft to the touch.
"PU" Natural All-Purpose Deodorizer - Vanilla TangerineThis is by far the best deodorizer I've ever come across! Generally I find deodorizers way too strongly scented so that they are only covering up the odor, but this works great! I love Vanilla Tangerine - it's something I would choose to scent a room anyway. Also comes in Lovely Lavender.
Organic Baby Oil - Mandarine Coconut

I'm totally guilty of using some of these products for myself and this is no exception! I like to use this as a moisturizer for both myself and baby after a shower.
Most baby oils are made with mineral oil, a petroleum by-product. Instead, try our nourishing Organic Baby Oil, a light moisturizing oil that absorbs quickly leaving skin silky to the touch, not greasy. This 95% certified organic oil is made with skin-soothing organic moisturizers- Organic Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil & Sunflower Oil.
I don't have anything negative to say about these products - I love them!
Read the Nature's Baby Organics story
Enter to win a Nature's Baby Organics gift bag (At their website)
Guess what? Nature's Baby Organics has been VERY generous and is offering a giveaway! One lucky person will win their choice of TWO (2) products from their store (excluding gift sets, of course)! How awesome is that?! Please note that they can not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or P.O. Boxes.
How to Enter:
Go to Nature's Baby Organics and look around at all the lovely products. Then leave me a comment here telling me which two products you would pick if you won (you can change your mind later). :-)
Extra Entries (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry):
♥ Stumble/Technorati/Digg this post (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about this giveaway (+4 extra entries)
♥ Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (+1 extra entry)
Winner will be drawn using random.org on April 6. I'll email the winner, who will have three days to get back to me with an address and their chosen prizes. I'm so excited for that lucky reader of mine! :-)
Don't forget to enter my other giveaways!







141 comments:
I would select these two products:
Shampoo & Body Wash and Organic Diaper Cream.
I would choose Ah-Choo Chest Rub and Organic Diaper Cream
Just blogged about your giveaway: http://www.harvestofdailylife.com/hey-mama-win-some-goodies
Stumbled the giveaway post.
Shampoo & Body Wash
Face & Body Moisturizer
Linds, this was an incredible post. Love the descriptions and the products sound fabulous!!
cherryblossommj (at) gmail [dot] com
I Follow you through Blogger, Google Reader, and subscribe through my Mac Mail program.
Your button is completely permanent (and updated) on my sidebar.
I follow you on Twitter. And will tweet!
I tweeted.
And I just stumbleupon. But it was acting funny. Not sure it worked, but it was attempted!
I have Favorited this blog post on my Technorati Favorites!
I'd like to try the Organic Calming Spray & the "PU" Natural All Purpose Deodorizer.
thanks
Technorati fav
Jinxyisms
detangler and deodorizer
follower
I'd pick the baby oil and the chest rub. These products look amazing.
meredcat*lycos*com
follower.
meredycat*lycos*com
The shampoo & body wash & organic diaper cream would be my picks, thanks!
I would like to try the bubble bath and the diaper cream.
crystal_reagan(at)hotmail(dot)com
I subscribe to your blog.
crystal_reagan(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would love to try their shampoo and body wash and their bubble bath
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
shampoo and body wash sounds lovely
KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com
organic diapers and body wash mverno@roadrunner.com
blog follower
The
Conditioner & Detangler & All Purpose
Deodorizer
Organic Calendula, Chamomile & Comfrey
are my 2 picks.
twittered & follow too -
lisagee123 Nature's Baby Organics giveaway~http://tinyurl.com/d8eauf4 minutes ago from web
The Shampoo and Body Wash, and the Organic Diaper Cream.
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I have a four month old little girl with a head full of hair and I can't believe that it is already getting tangled during her baths. Therefore, I would love the Vanilla-Tangerine scented Conditioner & Detangler. I love the fact that you can leave this in or rinse it out so I wouldn't have to worry about being sure that I got all of it thoroughly rinsed out of her hair at the end of the bath.
The other product that I would love to try is their Aromatherapy Calming Spray. I am trying hard to get my little angel into a calm, relaxing state for bedtime with soft music and a gentle routine that she will recognize as her cue to fall asleep. So far, I haven't been too successful! However, it would be wonderful to have the opportunity to introduce scent into this routine and the "Lovely Lavendar Scent" of this calming spray would be ideal.
Thanks for hosting this great giveaway!
Thank you for the generous giveaway! I'd love to win the Ah-Choo Chest Rub
and Aromatherapy Calming Spray.
lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
Thank you! I would love to try the shampoo and baby wash and the baby oil.
Shampoo/body wash and the room deodorizer.
Thanks.
Elizabeth
mrsgerbil@hotmail.com
I would so love to have the Ah-Choo Chest Rub Lovely Lavender Bubble Bath!
katiekarr at gmail dot com
I'd get the diaper cream and bubble bath!
I would get the Ah Choo Chest Rub and the Face and Body Moisturizer!
jessicabcote@gmail.com
I would love to try the shampoo and the detangler conditioner
I would like the organic diaper cream and the Lavender Chamomile shampoo and body wash.
I'd love to try the shampoo and conditioner. Thanks for the giveaway~
I would choose the Lavender Chamomile shampoo and body wash.
1) Shampoo & Body Wash
2) Conditioner & Detangler
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I would choose the all-purpose deodorizer, and shampoo & body wash. Thanks!
I'm a follower, and here's my tweet: http://twitter.com/prizealert/status/1377935682
I would pick the diaper cream and bubble bath! Thanks
I am a follower
I follow you on twitter and tweeted it www.twitter.com/SaraMama
I would want to try the Shampoo & Body Wash and Organic Diaper Cream.
Thanks for such a great giveaway!
ellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
Subscriber.
ellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
I would love the bubble bath and the dusting powder!
I'd pick both the shampoo scents.
I would love to try the bubble bath and the face & body moisturizer. Thanks for the giveaway.
I'd love to try the conditioner/detangler on my son's hair
Nature's Baby Organics Products look amazing, and If I was Blessed to win, I would choose the Organic Diaper Cream and the Organic Baby Oil. Both look Great for newborn baby skin!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg Stumbled this Post
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg Faved this Post on Technorati
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Count me in :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
I'd pick the shampoo/body wash and the diaper cream!
Love the look of these products, thanks for the contest!
cathyscheid at ymail dot com
Aromatherapy Calming Spray and Lavender- Chamomile Shampoo & Body Wash
blogged about your giveaway: http://www.harvestofdailylife.com/hey-mama-win-some-goodies (entry 2)
blogged about your giveaway: http://www.harvestofdailylife.com/hey-mama-win-some-goodies (entry 3)
blogged about your giveaway: http://www.harvestofdailylife.com/hey-mama-win-some-goodies (entry 4)
I wrote about your giveaway @ http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977637482&nav=MyGather
i'd get the Conditioner & Detangler and the shampoo & body wash!
I would really love to try the Lavender-Chamomile Scent Shampoo & Body Wash and the Face & Body Moisturizer.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I'm an email subscriber.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow your blog on Blogger.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I faved your blog on Technorati...my user name is Nelsby.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on StumbleUpon...my user name is Nelsby.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on Digg...my user name is Nelsby.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am following you on Twitter AND I Tweeted about this giveaway: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/1399946976
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I would love to have the vanilla tangerine shampoo & body wash and the vanilla tangerine conditioner & detangler.
These products sound awesome!! I would choose the Shampoo & Body Wash Vanilla-Tangerine Scent and the Ah-Choo Chest Rub.
thewondermomma(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm following you now! Great blog!=)
thewondermomma(at)gmail(dot)com
I also Added your button to my sidebar :)
The shampoo & body wash & ah-choo chest rub.
Chest rub and the bubble bath for sure! Thanks for the offer!
we would go with the shampoo and bubble bath. we are big bubble fans around here. :)
I like the ah-choo chest rub and the conditioner/detangler. thanks
Well, definitely I'd have to try the Bubble Bath! My kids were given some of the not-natural bubble bath and it is now an obsession with them - I have to get them something decent so I can let them have their bubbles! :-)
After that... I'm torn between the body wash and the moisturizer. Although the deodorizer is very cool - maybe I should get some for my mom so she'll stop using those awful chemical ones at her house!
I'd probably get one product in one scent and one in the other, to experience them both.
Just tweeted: http://twitter.com/GiveawayQueen/status/1433735327
I would pick the All Purpose
Deodorizer and the Ah-Choo Chest Rub.
kkondek at gmail.com
I follow your blog! (KTKatherine)
kkondek at gmail.com
Follow and Tweet! http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/1435340650
kkondek at gmail.com
I would choose the Conditioner & Detangler and the Aromatherapy Calming Spray.
I would choose the bubble bath (in lavendar scent of course!) and the diaper cream.
Rebeca nursegirlrn@yahoo.com
I would love the bubble bath and the shampoo & body wash. Thanks for the chance!
saskiakendziera@comcast.net
Just tweeted the giveaway:
http://twitter.com/GiveawayQueen/status/1440279854
I've actually just been researching this company in the last few days! With all the reports about harmful things in baby washes....yikes. My third is due in 8 weeks, so I want to make sure I prepare with the most natural, non-toxic items I can. If I win, I'd choose the: Organic & Preservative Free Diaper Cream and Shampoo & Body Wash in lavender/Chamomile.
Organic dipaer cream for baby would be great to try!
These look great! I would choose the Ah-Choo Chest Rub and the Shampoo & Body wash.
elissa at huebert dot org
Follower!
Just tweeted the giveaway:
http://twitter.com/GiveawayQueen/status/1445988072
I'd choose the Shampoo & Body Wash and Conditioner & Detangler, both in Vanilla-Tangerine.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
I would choose the shampoo & body wash in lavender-chamomile & also the bubble bath in lovely lavender =)
smittysmiths@sbcglobal.net
I follow your blog!
smittysmiths@sbcglobal.net
I follow & tweeted about the contest as well!
http://twitter.com/wedwithbabies/status/1448142992
smittysmiths@sbcglobal.net
I would pick the Shampoo and Body Wash and the Diaper Cream.
I would pick the Soothing Stick and the Tangy Tangerine Bubble Bath.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
Bubble bath and diaper cream. Can never have too much of those! haha
mr2spydergirl@yahoo.com
I would like to try the calming spray and the tangy tangerine bubble bath for my daughter.
Just tweeted the giveaway:
http://twitter.com/GiveawayQueen/status/1451682209
I would choose Ah-Choo Chest Rub and the Conditioner & Detangler.
My family would love to WIN this! Please enter me & thanks for the great contest!
clemensrhonda@hotmail.com
Just tweeted the giveaway:
http://twitter.com/GiveawayQueen/status/1456489389
The Ah-Choo chest rub and the travel pack of Vanilla-Tangerine Scent products. Thanks.
pamelashockley(at)netscape(dot)net
I would choose the Shampoo & Body Wash and the Bubble Bath.
braaisjo at gmail dot com
Ah-Choo Chest Rub & shampoo &body wash
cpsnsamples@aol.com
Organic Aloe, Chamomile, & Calendula
Frag and the Shampoo & Body Wash. kyxsky27(at)gmail.com
Subscribe! skyxsky27(at)gmail.com
I would select the Bubble Bath and the All Purpose Deodorizer.
jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com
Newly following your blog
jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com
Subscriber too.
jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com
I would choose the vanilla-tangerine shampoo/body wash and the tangy tangerine bubble bath!
nscandurro(at)cox(dot)net
cdrury@gmail.com
Ah-Choo Chest Rub & shampoo & body wash are my favorites- I have used these products and they are wonderful!!
I'd pick the Conditioner and Detangler and the Shampoo and Body Wash.
Just tweeted the giveaway:
http://twitter.com/GiveawayQueen/status/1463715716
I'd pick shampoo and body wash and the soothing stick. Thanks!
I'd try the shampoo/body wash in lavender and the conditioner/detangler in lavender as well.
the
All Purpose
Deodorizer and the soothing stick con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
I would choose the Shampoo & Body Wash and the Silky Dusting Powder for my baby girl.
Thanks for the opportunity!
I'd choose the Face & Body
Moisturizer and Shampoo and Body Wash
Thanks for the chance to win!
ruthann (dot) francis (at) gmail (dot) com
The Shampoo and Body Wash and Conditioner and Detangler.
dangotmail AT yahoo DOT com
I would choose the Shampoo & Body Wash and the Face & Body Moisturizer. I also like the sound of the bubble bath!
"PU" Natural All-Purpose Deodorizer and organic baby oil
I would choose the Shampoo/Body Wash and the Diaper Cream! Thanks
hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com
and I follow you! Thanks
The Organic Calming Spray & the "PU" Natural All Purpose Deodorizer
flyergal82 at yahoo dot com
I would choose the Lavender-Chamomile Scent travel set and the Vanilla-Tangerine Scent travel set.
I like the "PU" Natural All-Purpose Deodorizer and the Silky Dusting Powder.
I subscribed.
I think I'd choose one bottle of bubble bath in Tangerine and one in Lavender. Thanks for the giveaway!
emhagedon at gmail
Ah-Choo Chest Rub and Shampoo/Body Wash
I like the
Organic Diaper Cream
jasonncaryn at yahoo dot com
I would select the "PU" Natural Vanilla Tangerine All Purpose Deodorizer and the Tangy Tangerine Bubble Bath. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!
I would like the bubble bath in Tangerine and one in Lavender.
donna444444@yahoo.com
subscriber.
donna444444@yahoo.com
follower.
donna444444@yahoo.com
button on my blog.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I like the Ah-Choo Chest Rub and Aromatherapy Calming Spray.
trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com
I stumbled your post.
trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you.
trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribed.
trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow your on twitter at:
http://twitter.com/cistran
trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the Bubble Bath and the
Face & Body Moisturizer!
Post a Comment