
One of my favorite online toy stores, Gummy Lump, is back with a spectacular giveaway! Remember my review of the awesome Russian Building Blocks from Gummy Lump? I've had nothing but positive experiences with them and absolutely love their selection of toys. You can find puzzles, push/pull toys, doll houses, furniture, pretty much whatever your child is into, you can find there!
Other things I like about Gummy Lump:- Easy online shopping (filter by age, category, and brand)
- Huge selection of high-quality toys
- It's easy to find the clearance, specials, and toys under $10.00
- They're very nice to work with and have great customer service
- They carry all of my favorite brands like Melissa and Doug, Haba, and Radio Flyer
Thanks to Gummy Lump, I was able to review the Melissa and Doug Rock and Trot Plush Rocking Horse.
When I was first checking around online for the best deal on a quality rocking horse I could find, I thought I wanted a wooden horse. I'm a huge fan of wooden toys and it seemed like a good idea at the time. But when we received this rocking horse, I knew that it was perfect. I love the plush softness of the horse, it's so much more realistic than a wooden one would have been - and much more comfortable for my toddler. She's also really into animals right now (she is a zhu-zhu pet addict) so the realistic look really appeals to her. The horse is well-proportioned and well-made, and has a really sweet face. I love the design.
Rock out!
I thought you might like to see Emma rocking - all by herself! She's 18 months and it's the perfect size for her.* I was really relieved to see that she could do it all on her own. She's also figured out how to rock across the room, which I thought was really funny. Watch this video:
*Note that this toy is recommended for ages 2 and up.
Sound Effects:
The Rock and Trot Rocking Horse is totally adorable and a great rocking horse, but that's not where the coolness ends - squeeze this horse's ear and you'll hear a clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop and a resounding neigh! It takes two AA batteries that are not included. The battery pack is safely tucked into the horse's abdomen (it requires a screwdriver to get to the batteries, so safe from tiny prying fingers) beneath a velcro closure. I appreciated that safety measure since Emma watched me curiously and wanted to know exactly what I was doing. Thankfully she can't get to the battery pack at all.
I couldn't be happier with this toy and am so glad to be able to recommend such a great product to you all! There are no negatives to it that I can find at all!
Where to buy it - and discount code!
You can buy the Melissa and Doug Rock and Trot Rocking Horse from Gummy Lump for only $79.96 right now! It normally retails for $99.95, so this is a great deal - especially with free ground shipping! :-D Use the coupon code KS5Off to get free ground shipping and $5.00 off $100.00 or more!
Find Gummy Lump Online:
Become a fan on Facebook!
Follow them on Twitter!
Follow their Blog!
Sign up for their Newsletter and never miss a deal!
Prize info: One very lucky commenter will win a Rock and Trot Rocking Horse! The duration is going to be only a week long so that the winner can receive their prize by Christmas! Giveaway open to US and Canada!
How To Enter (mandatory): Visit Gummy Lump and tell me what else you would like to own! Please leave your email address in your comment or make sure it's in your public profile so I can let you know if you win!Win a Melissa and Doug Rock and Trot Rocking Horse from @gummylump and @kindred_spirit - Ends 12/10, open to US and Canada! http://bit.ly/7OLQzA
Get 2 extra entries: Add my Giveaway Extravaganza Button to your sidebar. (Find it in my right sidebar)
Get 3 extra entries: Blog about this giveaway with a link to me and a link to Gummy Lump.
Giveaway will be closed on December 10 at NOON Pacific and winner notified by email - good luck, everyone!
Disclaimer: The review product(s) were sent to me free of charge by the company or manufacturer in exchange for an honest review. This review is 100% my own content, my own true experiences with the product(s), and my own opinion. :-)
See full review, giveaway, and disclosure policy here.







352 comments:
1 – 200 of 352 Newer› Newest»I'd love to have the Melissa and Doug sushi set! amythomas at gmail dot com
Following you on twitter @atrane
Following Gummy Lump on twitter
Gummy Lump Facebook Fan
Following Gummy Lump's blog
Signed up for their newsletter!
I love the octo sorter for bath time!
lmerritt49903@gmail.com
I'm a subscriber!
lmerritt49903@gmail.com
I'm a follower!
lmerritt49903@gmail.com
I love the Melissa and ?Doug grocery store!
melacan at hotmail dot com
follower
melacan at hotmail dot com
subscribe via google reader
melacan at hotmail dot com
Tristan would like a blue Plasma Car.
traymona[at]aol.com
the sushi set is cute and I know some kids that would love it ...kendraco22@yahoo.com
I like the Kidkraft Deluxe Big and Bright Kitchen #53100 by Kidkraft
sylviawhit@gmail.com
The Octo Sorter is really neat. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
Love the name Gummy Lump! Love that horse, too. Another item reminds me of something I used to love is Beginner Pattern Blocks by Melissa & Doug.
I think we'd need the Big and Bright Kidcraft Deluxe Kitchen as well ;) Thank you for this opportunity! ceevegnashville [at] gmail [dot] com
I'd also love to own the Country Kitchen by Melissa & Doug. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com
I also like the melissa and doug happy birthday cake play food
ratherbechangingdiapers[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm a fan of yours on Facebook. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe to your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a facebook fan
ratherbechangingdiapers[at]gmail[dot]com
I follow
ratherbechangingdiapers[at]gmail[dot]com
I follow you on twitter
ratherbechangingdiapers[at]gmail[dot]com
I really like the Slice and Bake Cookies Play Food Set by Melissa and Doug. amypugmire@live.com
tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6307564246
I have your event button 1. amypugmire@live.com
I have your holiday event button 2. amypugmire@live.com
fb fan of gummy lump. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
I follow gummy lump on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com
I follow gummy lumps blog. amypugmire@live.com
I subscribe to gummy lumps newsletter. amypugmire@live.com
I would also love the "100 piece Colored Wooden Building Blocks" my son would love it!
clctaube @ yahoo.com
Follower.
clctaube @ yahoo.com
Subscribed via Google reader.
clctaube @ yahoo.com
Email subscriber.
clctaube @ yahoo.com
Twitter follower - clctaube
clctaube @ yahoo.com
Daily tweet 12/3
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/6307834604
clctaube @ yahoo.com
I like the Automoblox 2008 Limited Edition C9R Sports Car.
trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm your facebook fan (trungchem2002)
trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you ob twitter.
trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com
I shared this giveaway on facebook.
trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com
The take along tool kit would be great for my little guy so he can help daddy.
I LOVE the haba pushing car like the one you have pictured. Why has no one ever given one of those away??? I also like the click clack ball track
aahaft at gmail dot com
Folding Horse Stable. Its great how all the toys i saw were geared toward imagination and healthy thinking
oldmanoldlady(AT)hotmail.com
Trail Runner ATV by American Plastic Toys
I would also like to own their See-Thru Bins by Kidkraft.
Google Friend Follower entry
RSS Feed Subscriber entry
Email subscriber entry
Following Kindred Spirit on Twitter as SnowflakeDay.
Daily tweeted (as SnowflakeDay):
http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6311525346
I'm following Gummy Lump on Twitter as SnowflakeDay
I signed up for the Gummy Lump newsletter.
I'm following Gummy Lump with Google Friend Follower
I also like the Alphabet Stacking Blocks.
clynsg at yahoo dot com
the melissa and doug happy birthday cake play food
mverno@roadrunner.com
I would like to own the Melissa and Doug Country Kitchen. Love the rocking horse-thanks for the chance!
sueellison@hcecwildblue.com
I follow Gummy Lump on Twitter as suebaby05.
sueellison@hcecwildblue.com
I like the Mellissa&Doug Country Kitchen.
honeybeez80@yahoo.com
follow gummy lump on twitter as Missybeez80
honeybeez80@yahoo.com
I love the Band in a Box by Melissa & Doug. =)
lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
My little grandson would also love a Plasma Car.
Thanks for the giveaway.
eswright18 at gmail dot com
I'm following on google.
eswright18 at gmail dot com
Following on twitter eswright18
eswright18 at gmail dot com
Tweeted. http://twitter.com/eswright18/status/6320337853
The Folding Horse Stable by Melissa & Doug would be perfect for my little man who just loves horses!!
I like the In My Kitchen by Alex Toys!
So much fun!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am such a lover of the Gund stuffed animals. My little girl loves the Gando monkey. Also so love the Melissa and Doug toys offered. IWANNABEAKIDAGAIN!!!!!
ejrichter60 at gamil dot com
I subscribe by email. IWANNABEAKIDAGAIN!!!! THis horse looks so cool!!! My little honey would rock out on this too!!!
ejrichter60 at gamil dot com
Am a FAcebook Fan!!!
ejrichter60 at gamil dot com
I'd love to have the Country Kitchen from Melissa & Doug.
I would love the country kitchen
My little grandson would also love a Plasma Car.
Work From Home India
Your baby is such a cutie pie! I love the rocking horse and I also love the Farm Blocks by Melissa & Doug-very cool!
smchester at gmail dot com
I'd like the ball track master build by Haba
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I would love to own the Walk A Buddies Princess Coach and the American Retro Deluxe Fire Truck.
dawns_horizen@yahoo.com
tweet on 12/4. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6341578739
Daily tweet 12/4
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/6343792628
clctaube @ yahoo.com
Friday Tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6347454419
Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/eswright18/status/6350981512
The boys would have a ball building forts and castles with the Basic Cardboard 40 piece Set.
lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
We would love to have the Avalon Honey Desk with Hutch by Kidkraft
brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com
My son would love Chomp and Clack Alligator Push Toy by Melissa & Doug !
myspiral@aol.com
I also love the Kidkraft Prairie Kitchen.
Thank you so much for the chance to win.
jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com
I am a fan on Facebook as Jill Myrick.
jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com
I am a feed subscriber via Google Reader.
jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com
I am subscribed via email as jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com
I am a fan of Gummy Lump on Facebook as Jill Myrick.
jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com
I am following via Twitter as jlsc123.
jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com
I am following the Gummy Lump blog via Google Friends Connect.
jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com
I am subscribed to the Gummy Lump Newsletter as jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com
I am following Gummy Lump via Twitter as jlsc123.
jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com
Daily tweet 12/5
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/6373418004
clctaube @ yahoo.com
tweet on 12/5. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6373453672
I think the Slice and Bake Cookies Play Food Set by Melissa and Doug is so cute
dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/edmontonjb/status/6375592289
dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow on twitter as edmontonjb
dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com
i love the Mighty Builders Sanitation Truck by Melissa & Doug, my son is so into garbage and constuction trucks right now!
gummy lump facebook fan
following gummy lump on twitter, my username is weepereas
The Country Kitchen
aleoliver72@gmail.com
tweet @aleshamom4
Blogg follow
G Read
em subsc
Twitt foll @aleshamom4
On my g gblog
aleoliver72@gmail.com
Saturday Tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6382708887
I'd love to have a set of automoblox.
Daily tweet http://twitter.com/eswright18/status/6387188185
I follow your blog.
I subscribe to your blog by feed reader.
I follow you on twitter (winsome6)
I subscribe to your blog by email.
I love melissa and doug toys! the country kitchen and grocery store are so cute.. i want!!
picketfence_cartel at hotmail dot com
i follow you on facebook!
picketfence_cartel at hotmail dot com
I follow you on twitter @aSSload
picketfence_cartel at hotmail dot com
i follow gummy lump om twitter!
picketfence_cartel at hotmail dot com
I follow their blog!
picketfence_cartel at hotmail dot com
I am a fan of gummy lump on facebook!
picketfence_cartel at hotmail dot com
I follow gummy lump's blog!
picketfence_cartel at hotmail dot com
Good morning :)
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/plb8156/status/6398973518
plb8156@aol.com
Daily tweet 12/6
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/6401603535
clctaube @ yahoo.com
I would love to have the Giant Blocks 16pc by Edushape for my son! He would LOVE these!
arctic_teacher(at)yahoo(dot)ca
I am a new Follower
arctic_teacher(at)yahoo(dot)ca
I became a Facebook fan
arctic_teacher(at)yahoo(dot)ca
I added your button
arctic_teacher(at)yahoo(dot)ca
Shared this great giveaway on Facebook
arctic_teacher(at)yahoo(dot)ca
Entry #2 - Added your Giveaway Extravaganza Button to MY (oops) sidebar
arctic_teacher(at)yahoo(dot)ca
Entry #1 - Added your Giveaway Extravaganza Button to your sidebar
arctic_teacher(at)yahoo(dot)ca
tweet on 12/6. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6403194915
Is this how I enter to win the rocking horse?? I am not sure where I enter. Incase this is the place I would like the train activity set. jodzjodz@hotmai.com....let me know if I am entering in the wrong place
daily tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6411229364
I love the activity train table with storage. That would be amazing for my newphew and the nursery school I work at.
jodzjodz@hotmail.com
I like the Uglydoll Ox by Uglydoll
Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/eswright18/status/6419391042
Follow on Twitter
@Moomettes
I like the Melissa & Doug Kitchen Pots and Pans Set by Melissa & Doug
Blogged
http://moomettesmagnificents.com/blog/2009/05/10/contests-and-giveaways-roundup/
I want the Melissa and doug cutting food box! I love this rocking horse!
daily tweet! http://twitter.com/assload/status/6424420171
Good morning :)
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/plb8156/status/6430021889
plb8156@aol.com
Daily tweet 12/7
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/6432007929
clctaube @ yahoo.com
tweet on 12/7. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6433082918
I think my daughter would love the Melissa and Doug's Puppet Theater. Great giveaway!!!
athrahans at hotmail dot com
I would like the 100 pc The Human Body Floor Puzzle by Melissa & Doug.
I'd love the Country Kitchen by Melissa & Doug for my son!
heatherlbrandt(at) verizon (dot) net
I would love to have the kidkraft prairie kitchen. My daughter would love playing with it.
the 100 piece Colored Wooden Building Blocks are cool
We would also like to have the Animal Upon Animal Game by Haba. Thanks for the giveaway.
maryDOTavingerATgmailDOTcom
Monday Tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6444332373
Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/eswright18/status/6445976448
i love the Pushing Car by Haba!
blog follower
My boys would love the Wild Animals 5 inch Play Ball by Crocodile Creek
The Ball Track Set by Haba is awesome!
katiekarr at gmail dot com
Any of the Melissa and Doug food sets for my Lil Kiwi and the Ball Track Set would be perfect for my son
Love the Meiissa and Doug Sushi set
atndwj@gmail.com
The ball track set by haba looks awesome.
I'm following on facebook ntworkd blogs
I'm a follower with googl frient connect
I subscrib to your rss in yahoo reader
I subscribe to emails
nieceydoc@gmail.com
daily tweet! http://twitter.com/assload/status/6456456613
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/goodieslist/status/6456463439
I became a facebook fan of gummy lump
nieceyd
I'm following them on twitter
@goodieslist
I'm following their blog
I signed up for their newsletter
niedeydoc@yahoo.com
I have your giveaway extravaganza button
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/
#1
I have your giveaway extravaganza button
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/
#2
I blogged
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2009/12/rock-and-trot-rocking-horse-dec-10.html
#1
I blogged
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2009/12/rock-and-trot-rocking-horse-dec-10.html
#2
I blogged
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2009/12/rock-and-trot-rocking-horse-dec-10.html
#3
Melissa and Doug Country Kitchen
letessha@yahoo.com
facebook fan of yours/Letesshaw
letessha@yahoo.com
Follow your blog
letessha@yahoo.com
feed subscriber/letessha@yahoo.com
email subscriber/letessha@yahoo.com
follow in twitter/dahliamomma
letessha@yahoo.com
fan of gummy Lump on facebook/Letesshaw
letessha@yahoo.com
Follow them in twitter/dahliamomma
letessha@yahoo.com
follow their blog
letessha@yahoo.com
Have their newsletter
letessha@yahoo.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/dahliamomma/status/6458508583
tweeted :)
http://twitter.com/plb8156/status/6461868514
plb8156@aol.com
Daily tweet 12/8
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/6466566539
clctaube @ yahoo.com
tweet on 12/8. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6468026175
A wonderful rocking horse that 2 granddaughters would fight over. I went to the Gummy Lump site and found a Big and Bright Kitchen by KidKraft that grandma would have to keep here at her house but what fun we would have 'cooking'.
Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/eswright18/status/6471290550
daily tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6479123941
I became a facebook fan
jodzjodz (at) hotmail (dot) com
I like the PlaSmart (plasma car)
daily tweet! http://twitter.com/assload/status/6489177704
The Toy Upright Piano would be great fun for my young friend ;
)
Chomp the alligator looks too cute
Senaida456@hotmail.com
I'd love to have a plasma car too, thank you!
saddleoneup at att dot net
Post a Comment