Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

{Holiday Gift Giveaway #24) Boutique NRF New York

I discovered Boutique NRF New York and met Alev, the talented seamstress and designer behind it all, earlier in the year while browsing Etsy for boutique dresses for girls. Alev's creations are, simply put, breathtaking. Especially her beautiful applique dresses and "flirty tops" - they truly inspire and never fail to put a smile on my face. I follow Alev's blog faithfully and love to see her new designs when they're released... I only wish I could buy them all!

In June, I interviewed Alev and reviewed an applique dress she custom-made for Emma. I was so happy with Emma's dress, and I had her wear it for as long as possible because it was our favorite. Sadly, it's too small for her now... I can only hope that my next child is a girl so that I can dress up another little one in Emma's dress! ;-)

My sadness over having to put away Emma's Boutique NRF New York dress ended when Alev made us another dress and agreed to give one away as well! I'm sure you're just as excited as I am about someone winning a dress from this wonderful boutique!

First, my review:



Alev made this sweet owl print dress. It fits perfectly, with maybe a little room to grow - Alev is very good at sizing her dresses. Note that the undershirt is mine. This is a sleeveless dress with lacing at the edge of the sleeves and buttons closures in the back.

I really can't say enough good about Alev and her boutique - she's wonderful to work with and her clothing is very well-made.



Emma's last dress from Alev lasted through many washes and never ever came apart despite Emma's active little self. I anticipate that this dress will be the same! Another thing that I really like about Alev's dresses is their comfort level for Emma. I've bought dresses before that Emma just hated - not fitting over her head but fitting everywhere else, scratchy material, etc. I've never had a problem with Boutique NRF NY, and Emma just goes on her merry way when I put the owlie dress on. I'm really happy with the style and the way it fits.



I recommend Boutique NRF New York very highly for either pre-made or custom-made dresses and clothing. I'm sure you and your little one will be very happy with your order!

Check out Alev's 100% Positive Feedback!

Buy it!

You can buy a dress for a special little girl in your life from Boutique NRF NY for anywhere from $40.00 to $150.00. Shipping is free right now!

Holiday Deal!

FREE SHIPPING WITH ALL USA PURCHASES!!!!
BUY ONE SAVE 10% OFF OF YOUR TOTAL
BUY TWO SAVE 15% OFF OF YOUR TOTAL
BUY 3 AND MORE SAVE 20% OFF OF YOUR TOTAL



Find Alev Online:
Boutique NRF New York Etsy Store
Boutique NRF New York Ebay Store
Boutique NRF New York Blog

Giveaway Closed

Prize info: Alev of Boutique NRF New York is going to custom make a girl's dress for one lucky winner! This giveaway open to US only.

How To Enter (mandatory): Visit Boutique NRF New York and tell me what you love! Please leave your email address in your comment or make sure it's in your public profile so I can let you know if you win!

Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)

Get 1 extra entry for each: Add my button to your sidebar ♥ Become a Facebook Fan ♥ Follow my blog ♥ Subscribe to my blog by feed reader ♥ Subscribe to my blog by email ♥ Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) ♥ Tweet this giveaway (daily tweets available) ♥ Share this giveaway on Facebook ♥ Sign up for the Boutique NRF NY mailing list

You can use this sample tweet:

Win a toddler/girl's boutique dress from Boutique NRF New York and@kindred_spirit http://bit.ly/7uRFkB

Get 2 extra entries: Add my Giveaway Extravaganza Button to your sidebar. (Find it in my right sidebar)

Get 3 extra entries: Blog about this giveaway with a link to me and to Boutique NRF New York.

Giveaway will be closed on December 15 at midnight and winner notified by email - good luck, everyone!

Disclaimer: The review product(s) were sent to me free of charge by the company or manufacturer in exchange for an honest review. This review is 100% my own content, my own true experiences with the product(s), and my own opinion. :-)

See full review, giveaway, and disclosure policy here.

Photobucket

151 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Unknown said...

omg! her items are amazing! I love the BOUTIQUE NRF BEE RHUMBA DRESS. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

fb fan of yours. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

subscribe to your feed. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

I follow u on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6296497846

Unknown said...

I have your holiday button. 1
amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

I have your holiday button 2. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

I follow nrf's new yorks blog. amypugmire@live.com
tj and amy

Amy said...

How beautiful is the WISTERIALANE OWL DRESS ? It's fantastic! amythomas at gmail dot com

Amy said...

Following Boutique NRF New York's blog

Laura said...

I love that custom owl dress!

lmerritt49903@gmail.com

Laura said...

I'm a subscriber!

lmerritt49903@gmail.com

ReggieMann said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF NY CORDUROY SWEETHEARD urban DRESS

ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

Mami2jcn said...

I like the NY Ladybug Ruffles Halter dress.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I follow your blog.


mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

Email subscriber


mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I have your giveaway extravaganza button.

http://grand-giveaways.blogspot.com

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#2

Sylvia said...

I like the BOUTIQUE NRF NY FLAUNCE DRESS
sylviawhit@gmail.com

~ Cee ~ said...

I love the Rose Dress in a size 4, and the Sunny Flirty Top is too cute as well! Thanks for such a sweet giveaway! ceevegnashville [at] gmail [dot] com

mickeyfan said...

I love the Mickey mouse dress, but my niece would love the Mermaids or maybe the Flaunce dress (she LOVES dresses and loves to TWIRL).

Becca said...

I just adore the rose dress. It is so pretty!

Bahama_breeze05@yahoo.com

Becca said...

I am a fan on facebook. Rebecca Dukawicz

Bahama_breeze05@yahoo.com

Becca said...

I have added your button to my blog.

Bahama_breeze05@yahoo.com

Becca said...

I follow on twitter. Beccadukawicz05

Bahama_breeze05@yahoo.com

Tracey said...

Liz would be adorable in the BOUTIQUE NRF NY ROSE DRESS 4PCS SET.
traymona[at]aol.com

Nicole C. said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF ABSD EURO DRESS!!

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/3. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6307387087

Aura said...

the wisterialane owl dress is beautiful! I also really like the bee rhumba dress and sunny flirty top dress
aahaft at gmail dot com

Trung Nguyen said...

I subscribe via reader.
trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

I shared this giveaway on facebook.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

I signed up for their mailing list.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

The BOUTIQUE NRF BEE RHUMBA DRESS looks super cute.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

clenna said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF RUFFLES GALORE TOP and of course I'd have to get the pants to match!

clenna at aol dot com

clenna said...

I subscribe by feed reader

clenna at aol dot com

clenna said...

i signed up for the Boutique NRF NY mailing list.

clenna at aol dot com

Chris and Sarah said...

I Love, Love, Love the Lady Bug Ruffles!!! Oh my is this cute!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23566396

arewethereyetla5[at]verizon[dot]net

mogrill said...

I adore the Wisteria Lane Owl Dress! So precious. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I love the Urban dresses, especially the Wisteria Lane Owl dress that's pictured at the top. I also love the Bee Rhumba dress. Anything on their site is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Following Kindred Spirit on Twitter as SnowflakeDay

Anonymous said...

Daily tweeted as SnowflakeDay:
http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6311788357

Anonymous said...

I signed up for the Boutique NRF NY mailing list.

mverno said...

BOUTIQUE NRF BEE RHUMBA DRESS CUSTOM 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 mverno@roadrunner.com

For Their Future said...

The BOUTIQUE NRF NY FLAUNCE DRESS is beautiful!

hpitts88(at)yahoo(dot)com

For Their Future said...

I have your Giveaway Extravaganza button on my sidebar
http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/

For Their Future said...

I have your Giveaway Extravaganza button on my sidebar
http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/
#2

mim said...

subscribed in google reader to your blog

Missybeez said...

I like The BOUTIQUE NRF NY CORDUROY CHENILLE LINED JACKET SAMPLE SALE in a 4T.



honeybeez80@yahoo.com

Missybeez said...

follow on twitter as Missybeez80


honeybeez80@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I love the Wisterialane flower fields in a size 5/6. WOW!!! I am crossing my fingers (AND my toes)!!!!

ejrichter60 at gamil dot com

Unknown said...

I subscribe by email. THANKS so much!!!


ejrichter60 at gamil dot com

Unknown said...

Am a Facebook fan!


ejrichter60 at gamil dot com

Eiileen said...

I joined their mailing list for newsletter. I am so excited to show my mom this site, as she quilts and does appliques. i dont think she could do this fine type of work at 78 years old, but she is really good too!!!

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I *love* the Flaunce Dress. The blue example is too cute~

Anne said...

Okay..If I had to choose I love the ruffles so I would go with this..BOUTIQUE NRF BEE RHUMBA DRESS CUSTOM but I loved the dress with the bear print fabric and the awesome Alice costume!!
anne molino at hotmail dot com

Anne said...

tweet!
http://twitter.com/amolino/status/6329185945

Anne said...

posted on FB
http://www.facebook.com/#/posted.php?id=1579017172&share_id=189629599718&comments=1#s189629599718

khaski said...

I like the 'BOUTIQUE NRF MERMAID 3D APPLIQUE VIDA custom WISTERIALANE '- too cute! khaski78 at hotmail dot com

KayeDean said...

I Love the FLAMINGO BIRD VIDA DRESS in a 2T.
sandym204 @ gmail dot com

KayeDean said...

Facebook fan (saundra mckenzie)
sandym204 @ gmail dot com

KayeDean said...

I follow you on Twitter as LMsMeeMaw and I tweeted - http://twitter.com/LMsMeeMaw/status/6338549701
sandym204 @ gmail dot com

bison61 said...

I love the BEE RHUMBA DRESS

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/4. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6341713340

Amy said...

I follow your blog.
Babygirlbnm@aol.com

Amy said...

That rose dress is gorgeous!
Babygirlbnm@aol.com

Amy said...

I follow you on twitter. Amy_Farmer06
Babygirlbnm@aol.com

Amy said...

I tweeted. http://twitter.com/Amy_Farmer06/status/6346449820
Babygirlbnm@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Friday Tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6347491628

Anonymous said...

I love the BOUTIQUE NRF ABSD EURO DRESS.

Anonymous said...

I have your button at http://getalonghome.com in the scrolling blogs section.

Anonymous said...

Facebook fan: Cindy Greer Dyer

Anonymous said...

Twitter follower @getalonghome.

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/5. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6373555712

Kerri said...

Wisteria Lane Owl Dress! Cutest piece of clothing I've ever seen, hands down. There's an Allison in my life who would look so adorable in one of these gorgeous dresses.

simply_me4@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Saturday Tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6382735472

Erin Lowmaster said...

I love the VIDA PINK ELEPHANT ZOO FLOWERS dress! Sooo cute!

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/6. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6403245324

Anonymous said...

daily tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6411250017

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/7. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6433138271

testingground said...

What beautiful dresses! My faves are the Rose Dress and the Flaunce Dress. They are all beautiful, though.

shimonakatz (at) gmail (dot) com

Michelle Frame said...

Oh my goodness!! I love the Ladybug Ruffles Halter Dress. Everything is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Monday Tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6444359386

Anne said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/amolino/status/6447012420

mim said...

looks like my first comment didn't go thru (if it did and i can't find it pls ignore this) ... i love the BOUTIQUE NRF ABSD EURO DRESS wisterialane!

~Sandy~ said...

i simply adore the BOUTIQUE NRF BEE RHUMBA DRESS!!! such beautiful outfits :) thanks so much for this adorable giveaway.

shopaholicmommy at hotmail dot com

~Sandy~ said...

i follow your blog!

shopaholicmommy at hotmail dot com

~Sandy~ said...

i follow you on twitter @Shopaholic_Mama

shopaholicmommy at hotmail dot com

~Sandy~ said...

tweet tweet!
http://twitter.com/Shopaholic_Mama/status/6448172846

shopaholicmommy at hotmail dot com

Katie said...

The BOUTIQUE NRF ABSD EURO DRESS is gorgeous!
katiekarr at gmail dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

beautiful dresses - i like BOUTIQUE NRF BEE RHUMBA DRESS
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/6464620177
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/8. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6468090035

Anonymous said...

I like the BOUTIQUE NRF NY PRINCESS APPLIQUE T shirt.

SamneneD@aol.com

Anonymous said...

daily tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6479143255

sweetsue said...

I am crazy in love with the Friendship Vida Dress-it's wonderful!
smchester at gmail dot com

sweetsue said...

I follow your blog.
smchester at gmail dot com

sweetsue said...

I have your button on my sidebar.
smchester at gmail dot com

sweetsue said...

I follow you on Twitter as ptowngirl.
smchester at gmail dot com

~Sandy~ said...

tweet tweet for 12/8 thanks!!!
http://twitter.com/Shopaholic_Mama/status/6486864302

shopaholicmommy at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/amolino/status/6488763816

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/9. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6501864639

Anonymous said...

daily tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6509825488

Roxy said...

love the WISTERIALANE OWL DRESS

hockiemack at hotmail.com

~Sandy~ said...

daily tweet for 12/9 thanks!!!
http://twitter.com/Shopaholic_Mama/status/6520160019

shopaholicmommy at hotmail dot com

Bombtastic Belle said...

i love the bee rhumba dress
eod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/10. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6532241251

DawnS said...

Everything is so adorable and I really love the: BOUTIQUE NRF BEE RHUMBA DRESS

Maggie said...

So pretty! I like the LADYBUG RUFFLES HALTER DRESS. Thanks for the giveaway!

Maggie said...

I subscribe to your feed using live bookmarks.

Anonymous said...

daily tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6545441751

~Sandy~ said...

tweet for 12/10 thanks!
http://twitter.com/Shopaholic_Mama/status/6557006293

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/11. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6569247443

Anonymous said...

daily tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6581984017

~Sandy~ said...

tweet for 12/11 thanks!
http://twitter.com/Shopaholic_Mama/status/6585183816

shopaholicmommy at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/12. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6601952516

Anonymous said...

Saturday Tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6612919941

~Sandy~ said...

tweet tweet for 12/12 thanks!!!

http://twitter.com/Shopaholic_Mama/status/6614782981

shopaholicmommy at hotmail dot com

Melissa Butler said...

I adore the BOUTIQUE NRF NY LADYBUG RUFFLES HALTER DRESS and the LAST ONE BOUTIQUE NRF WISTERIALANE OWL DRESS...I really really adore them!!!!

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/13. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6631873262

Anonymous said...

daily Sunday tweet (as SnowflakeDay): http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6643008295

~Sandy~ said...

tweet tweet for 12/13 thanks so much!!!
http://twitter.com/Shopaholic_Mama/status/6651224549

shopaholicmommy at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/14. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6662965926

Anonymous said...

my daughter would love the BEE RHUMBA DRESS.
shawnac68@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

daily tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6676667457

Melodic Mom said...

Her work is awesome!! I love lots! My favorites are the Halloween Pleated Knot Dress, the Urban Owl dress, & the Snail dress!

Melodic Mom said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/MelodicMom/statuses/6681815800

Karen said...

Adore the BOUTIQUE NRF BEE RHUMBA DRESS.

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Unknown said...

tweet on 12/15. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6697718312

Ashley said...

I like the BOUTIQUE NRF ABSD EURO DRESS.

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I follow.

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I subscribe.


ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

facebook fan

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I have your holiday gift button #1

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I have your holiday gift button #2


ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Andi said...

I love this dress:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17139153

Anonymous said...

daily tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/6708502869

Heather S said...

Love this dress
BOUTIQUE NRF NY LADYBUG RUFFLES HALTER DRESS CUSTOM

hmahan_0529 @yahoo dot com

Heather S said...

Facebook fan Heather Mahan

hmahan_5029 @yahoo dot com

~Sandy~ said...

last tweet tweet...thanks!
http://twitter.com/Shopaholic_Mama/status/6717995322

shopaholicmommy at hotmail dot com

liliesrnice said...

i like the BOUTIQUE NRF ABSD EURO DRESS 3 4 5 6 7 8 CUSTOM wisterialane.

cman said...

CORDUROY EURO JACKET APPLIQUE CUSTOM size 5 :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004