
FIFA Soccer 10 was made so that those who play it have a realistic soccer gameplay experience. Here are some of the specifics according to the EA website:"On the pitch, critical gameplay fundamentals have been enhanced to ensure that FIFA Soccer 10 mirrors real-world soccer, providing more sophisticated ball control, and physical interaction. On attack, players now analyze space more effectively, curve their runs in an attempt to stay onside, create passing lanes naturally, and drive for more variety in attacking options. On defense, new concepts like position priority enable defenders to multitask so dangerous spaces left open by teammates out of position are covered. Plus, slide tackle targeting, press marking, and better urgency clearance logic provide new options that make defending a tactical skill in FIFA Soccer 10."
I'm not so much into these types of sports games myself, so I asked my husband, a die-hard gamer, to give his thoughts on the game. He usually plays games on the Playstation 3, so this was a new experience for him, and a very positive one! Let's find out what he thought of FIFA Soccer 10:I started up FIFA Soccer 10 with a slightly skeptical mind-set. I normally do all my gaming on the Playstation 3 - mainly Call of Duty. But I'm always up for a sports game, so I gave it a try. Here are my opinions on the specifics of FIFA Soccer 10...
Graphics: The graphics were simple and good. We do have a rather large 48" LCD TV and the game looked great.Age recommendation: 3 and up. Fine for children of any age as long as the child has the motor skills to handle the control.
What I Like: Simple and fun. Jumping in and playing was easy and enjoyable. Also, the game is great to play with friend because of the easy controls.
What I Don't Like: Being that this version is on the Wii, some of the content I would be used to seeing on the PS3 is lacking. However, the lack of some content, like creating a custom player, did not hamper my enjoyment.
Conclusion:
If you like sport games and soccer, FIFA Soccer 10 for the Wii is a great game that is fun to play - both solo and with friends.
View trailers, reviews, tips and tricks, and more at the EA website.
Buy it!
You can buy FIFA Soccer 10 for the Wii from Amazon.com for only $46.99 right now! It ships free with Super Saver Shipping. :-)
Prize info: One lucky commenter will win a copy of the FIFA Soccer 10 Wii game! Open to anyone in North America!
How To Enter (mandatory): Watch the embedded game trailer above, then tell me in a comment what makes this game look like fun to you and who would you like to win it for?
Get 3 extra entries: Blog about this giveaway!
You can Copy/Paste this Sample Tweet:
FIFA Soccer 10 Wii Game Giveaway! Open to anyone in North America - ends 12/15 http://bit.ly/4SMP2I @kindred_spirit
Disclosure: The review product(s) were sent to me free of charge by the company or manufacturer in exchange for an honest review. This review is 100% my own content, my own true experiences with the product(s), and my own opinion. :-)
See full review, giveaway, and disclosure policy here.







157 comments:
Those graphics look AMAZING!
I'd definitely want this for my brother-a soccer fanatic!
lmerritt49903@gmail.com
I subscribe to your emails!
lmerritt49903@gmail.com
WOW...that looks so fun and the trailer looks like something right out of our living room. to the kids this is REAL play and the competition is fun and fierce between our players. Our kids are HUGE into soccer!!!! I SO hope we have a real "SHOT" at winning this giveaway!!! "Wii" love this!!!
I would give this to my 3 very HUGE soccer crazy kiddo's and one sidelined mom who would love to play the Wii version!
thanks so much!
ejricher60 at gmail dot com
I subscribe by email. thanks so much!!!
♫
ejricheter60 at gmail dot com
I just went on Facebook to find you...I left a comment about the difficulty with kids age gaps. So am officially following you by Facebook.
AND a big oooppps (not a wink of sleep last night) I completely massacred my email on the other entries above. Sad.
it is
ejrichter60 at gmail dot com
It is gonna be a LONG day...giggle~~~
I definitely like to give this to my brother. It looks fun and real as the kids in the trailer enjoy it so much.
trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com
I shared this giveaway on facebook.
trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter!
The game looks very interactive. I think my son would love it. Would be great if I can win it for him.
makenacove(at)gmail(dot)com
Subscribe by reader
makenacove(at)gmail(dot)com
Six of my grandchildren play soccer. I would love to give this to them. They would have so much fun competing against each other. I love the graphics in this game and they would, too.
mittens0831 at aol dot com
I subscribe to your blog.
mittens0831 at aol dot com
Sorry, should have said I subscribe by feed reader.
mittens0831 at aol dot com
I also subscribe by email.
mittens0831 at aol dot com
I follow on Twitter-CarolAnnM
mittens0831 at aol dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/CarolAnnM/status/6280787905
mittens0831 at aol dot com
We could play this as a family:) I would get it for my kiddos and I'm sure they would share:) Lovely prize!! Thanks!
christinbanda at yahoo dot com
It looks like it's not too hard for kids but fun for everyone. I'd like to give this to my best friend's family for Christmas. Thanks for the giveaway!
I subscribe to your feed using live bookmarks.
It looks so realistic. Love how you can kick the ball and slide. My grandkids would love this as they play soccer in the fall
sylviawhit@gmail.com
I subscribe by email
sylviawhit@gmail.com
This looks like a very interactive game and I like the E rating.
Twitter follower: rhoneygee
looks realistic, i would win for my daughter, who is always looking for new and better ways to entertain
pamatmayo@hotmail.com
Being able to play against a team seems to be the most fun. I would give this game to my daughter who is an avid soccer player.
I follow you on Twitter (I'm sjdioguardi)
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/sjdioguardi/status/6305895560
My grandsons all play soccer so I'd like to win for all of them-the graphics are wonderful-they would love to play against each other
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
Liz would like this game because it incorporates several different moves involving different parts of your body.
traymona[at]aol.com
great giveaway! this game looks like a lot of fun. The graphics are great.One thing I really like about this game anyone can play. Both of my son's would love this game.
The graphics in the game makes it so much fun because it's very realistic looking. I would give to my daughter who loves soccer.
:) Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! :)
I couldn't imagine Wii soccer till I saw this. I think my soccer boys would love it!
This looks like a lot of action packed fun! Would love to send this to my little Goddaughter who is an up and coming soccer star!
ajcmeyer at go dot com
My daughter plays soccer. This would be a fun family game. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
This be fun because i would kick hubbys tushy, After i win against him i would jump up and make him watch me to my happy win dance lol.
oldmanoldlady(AT)hotmail.com
The avatar's movements are very lifelike. I'd like to win this for my husband.
looks like a great action game that would be fun for the household here--2 boys
the kids are so excited mverno@roadrunner.com
It looks realistic & fun. With my health I can't get up and play sports like this. So, the Wii we just bought in July has been alot of fun.
Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com
I subscribe to your reader with Google.
Wow! The graphics are amazing! My husband and kids are huge soccer (and video game) fans - they would love this game!
I'm a fan of your blog on facebook.
My tweet; http://twitter.com/kindred_spirit/status/6261946954
I would love to win this for my husband. He's a die hard soccer fan and is all over FIFA. Love the interactive game.
darmus@verizon.net
I think the graphics look great. kids love soccer and my hubby loves it too
tvollowitz at aol dot com
My family are huge soccer fans and this looks like so much fun,although I am sure I would be no good at it! The graffics look so awesome and realistic.
sara.yoursisterfriend at gmail dot com
subscribe rss
follow twitter saramama
tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/6327400179
I would love to win this because it looks like great family fun with amazing graphics. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
Oh boy! My soccer-loving nephew is getting a Wii for Christmas. This would keep him busy during the winter months. Thanks!
this would be for my nephew i find it very realistic thanks minsthins at optonline dot net
The game looks like a lot of fun. Both my boys would like it!
It looks fun to me because of the motion controls. That feature makes a soccer videogame more realistic. I would like to win it for my niece. Enter me please. Thanks.
brandon_ralston@hotmail.com
It is awesome that it is multiplayer. My nephew would love it
jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com
I would love the game because it's so interactive. I have never really played soccor before, but I think it would look fun. The video is great!
Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!
Janna Johnson
janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com
I'd like to win this for myself because everything about it looks awesome.
ferret0903@aol.com
I follow you on twitter. @heatherzilla8
The game looks like a lot of fun and the graphics are great. If I won, I would give the game to my husband. We would both play the game. Love the wii!
I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/heatherzilla8/status/6365358860
This looks fun because we can play it together and I would like to win it for my boys.
dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com
I became a follower with google friend connect
dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/edmontonjb/status/6375458416
dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm following on twitter as edmontonjb
dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com
As with all Wii games, you have to get off the couch and get active ...
twitter follower - whitetrashtrish
facebook fan (trisha dowling)
it looks like my kids would enjoy! me too!! i would get it for my twins!!
The graphics look unbelievable. I would love to challenge my son on this game.
I think it would get the kids off the couch and interact with each other.
The Wii Motion controls look fairly tight cause you'd need that in a soccer game
it looks fun because its soccer! my husband and i play as well as myy kids so it would be fun for our whole family i would love to win this as a family gift
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com
tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/6465238018
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com
It's more interactive than ever before. My niece, who plays soccer, would love this! Thanks :)
I love the graphics and how interactive it is, but what I really like is that it looks like fun for the whole family. sallyanne03 [at] gmail [dot] com
It looks fun to play with multiple people, and I would love to win it for the family
i like that all ages can play it. my son would love it.
I like that it is very active and the whole family gets involded! My grandson loves soccer, this would be a great game their whole family can enjoy.
lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
Good morning :)
tweeted
http://twitter.com/plb8156/status/6530785795
plb8156@aol.com
This game looks like fun because it is very interactive. It gets you out of your seat and moving. I would like to win this for my husband. He LOVES soccer like nothing else and would love to play this. Thanks for the giveaway.
heidibokor @ yahoo . com
I subscribed by email. Thanks again.
heidibokor @ yahoo . com
It looks like fun with good graphics and the commentary, I'd like to win it for a family friend, thanks.
I love the look of the graphics. We would play this in our house! My husband and I would battle it out to see who is the best soccer player!
I follow you on Google Friend Connect: Tricia31
I follow you on Facebook: Tricia Gatte Andrews
I follow you on Twitter: @TriciaInRaleigh
This would be a great positive game the whole family could play. I can already see my 7 year old wanting to take on the whole family. Thank you
candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
Awesome blog, thanks for the giveaway!....would love love love to win!.... =]
The graphics makes it look fun, and it would be for my son.
I love that this looks like so much fun and simple enough for even my three year old son to play.
I would love to win this for my seven year old son who plays soccer in the spring and fall.
Thank you so much for the chance to win.
jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com
I am following via Google Friends Connect.
jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com
looks like a lot of fun and love the ongoing play-by-play commentary - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com
The graphics are great and my son is on a soccer team. He would love this. Thanks
mightynaynay(at)cs.com
The players look so real! I think my boys would love this game
kerriekg@yahoo.com
I am a new follower!
kerriekg@yahoo.com
I am a new FB fan!
kerriekg@yahoo.com
Well I watched the video it seems like it's most fun when someone scores, the ppl playing with controller in hand got all thrilled and cheering and jumping up and down and what not. I'd like this for Ann she likes soccer alot.
skyskyaa11(at)gmail.com
My hubby is a soccer coach and my daughter plays soccer. They both love the sport and would love this! Thanks!
What makes it fun is everyone in the video is having fun.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
Tweet: http://twitter.com/henglish/status/6673886995
henglish(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca
Following feeds via google reader
I`m a subscriber
We love sports games. My daughter is wanting to play soccer i think this would be perfect. She loves competing with her dad and I this would be a great family fun game.
I follow on network blog Jammie Morey
http://twitter.com/Jammie79/status/6675417721 tweeted
It looks very interactive, would love this for my nephew.
shawnac68@hotmail.com
The graphics are excellent on this game! Our entire family could play this easily! I really like that there are different moves that uses different muscles. I would love to win this for both of my daughters who are huge soccer fans!
Love that any age (3 and up) can play this game... Would love to give it to my hubby and son.. They would love it
I like that this game gets you up out of your chair to play. This will be a gift for my older nephew. He will have a great time challenging friends and family. Thank you for the chance to win. Happy holidays.
Love that it's so interactive and gets you up and moving :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
The graphics are soo much sharper and smoother. I would love to win this for my brother.
Syed Ahsun Zafar
essogasstation@hotmail.com
I follow you on Facebook
Syed Ahsun Zafar
essogasstation@hotmail.com
I follow you on twiiter as essogasstation
Syed Ahsun Zafar
essogasstation@hotmail.com
I twitted the giveaway as essogasstaion
Syed Ahsun Zafar
essogasstation@hotmail.com
I share this giveaway on facebook!
Syed Ahsun Zafar
essogasstation@hotmail.com
I subscibed by email
Syed Ahsun Zafar
essogasstation@hotmail.com
It looks like you can really get into it, I'd love to win this for my son and his friends, thanks!
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
I love how interactive it looks! This would be for my nephew!
Thanks!
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com
I'm a fan on facebook! Sheila H.
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email!
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com
I follow you on twitter! mom2anutball
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com
i'd like to win because it looks like so much fun for everyone, this would be for youngest though
These guys look so real, it's amazing. But more so, all my kids are experienced soccer players and I know this would be a huge hit!
pauline15_01 at hotmail dot com
I follow your blog!
pauline15_01 at hotmail dot com
Following on twitter - henglish
It looks like the kids are having so much fun in this and gets you moving. I'd like to win this for my twin sons who love soccer too!
kngmckellar@hotmail.com
fb fan-gloria mckellar
kngmckellar@hotmail.com
follow blog
kngmckellar@hotmail.com
follow on twitter as kngmckellar
http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/6699052385
tweeted
kngmckellar@hotmail.com
http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/
have your giveaway extravaganza button
#1
http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/
have your giveaway extravaganza button
#2
http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/2009/12/httpkindredspiritreviewsblogspotcom2009.html
blogged
#1
http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/2009/12/httpkindredspiritreviewsblogspotcom2009.html
blogged
#2
http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/2009/12/httpkindredspiritreviewsblogspotcom2009.html
blogged
#3
My kids would love being able to play against each other. This looks like a lot of fun.
tutucuteforme(at)hotmail(dot)com
The trailer looks fun! Very interactive and competitive!
happeejackee at gmail dot com
Tweet http://twitter.com/happeegirl/status/6706503245
happeejackee at gmail dot com
Following on twitter as happeegirl
happeejackee at gmail dot com
Blogged about give away http://happeeliving.blogspot.com/2009/12/wii-game.html (entry 1)
happeejackee at gmail dot com
Blogged about give away http://happeeliving.blogspot.com/2009/12/wii-game.html (entry 2)
happeejackee at gmail dot com
Blogged about give away http://happeeliving.blogspot.com/2009/12/wii-game.html (entry 3)
happeejackee at gmail dot com
Following on Facebook (Jack S.)
happeejackee at gmail dot com
I would give this to my grandson, Adam, who loves to play soccer and loves his Wii game system. The graphics look great.
i like it that my 5 year old can play it. this would be for him.
subscriber
follower
WOW...that looks so fun and the trailer looks like something right out of our living room. To my son this is REAL play and the competition is fun and fierce between our players. My son is a HUGE soccer fan!!!! I SO hope we have a real "SHOT" at winning this giveaway!!! "Wii" love this!!!
This game i would love to give to my 13 yr old son.he loves sport games..and loves to try to bet me on them..HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
I really like the fluidity of the movement - what an accomplishment!
this would be for our son - he'd think it's for his son but it would be for him!
Here's my tweet, I also follow on twitter as ky2here1:
http://twitter.com/ky2here1/status/6715076688
I like the interaction between players and onscreen between attackers and defenders. I'd get this for my kids. I think they would like it.
This looks fun because it looks so real. I'd like to win it for my kids.
I think the graphics are fantastic! I'd love to win this for my sister who's a huge soccer fan and would have a blast with this game.
My nephew is learning soccer and this would help him!
My kids love sports and being active.. i'd love to win it for my kids to share :)
Looks fun because it looks like you really feel like you're inside the game! I would love to win this for my cousin. Thanks for the giveaway!
~Beeb
supercoupongirl AT gmail.com
The graphics are realistic. I would love to win it for my nephew.garrettsambo@aol.com
Post a Comment