Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Harry Potter Years 1 and 2 Blu-Ray Giveaway!


I am a true Harry Potter fan. I have read all of the books (SO well-written!) and I own every movie on DVD. But I didn't always love this boy wizard so - after seeing the first movie I was a bit disappointed. I had expected more after all of the hype... so for awhile I didn't follow the Harry Potter craze.

Then the fourth movie released in theatres, and my sister-in-law asked me to go to the movie with her. I agreed, but wasn't expecting much. I thought it would be a kiddie show. That day, I never thought of Harry Potter like that again - I was awe-struck! Dragons, magic flying cars, normal-appearing kids with magical abilities and oh-so-cute English accents, and characters that you cared about right away. Oh, and of course the evil, extremely complex Voldemort that wants to destroy all that is good.

I read the books, discovered that they were even better than the movies (if that's even possible), and that was it for me. I was hooked.

After I read the books, I purchased the first three movies and watched them all. And you know what? I appreciated them in a new way. I love seeing the three kids so young and there is something that really endears you to them when you see their personalities bloom on camera. Each movie is extremely well-made and a delight for both children and adults. Harry Potter is one of the series' that my husband and I watch over and over - like once a month we go through them all again. They're that good!

Guess what? Harry Potter Years 1 and 2, the ULTIMATE EDITIONS, are on Blu-Ray and DVD now! How awesome is that? This is something I'm really excited about because the Ultimate Editions include
:
  • A NEW 1-hour feature from Creating the World of Harry Potter, an 8-hour documentary series revealing the filmmaking magic behind all 7 years!
  • Theatrical and Extended Versions of the films
  • Over 2 hours of special features
  • Magical collectibles
"For the first time ever … uncover the intimate details, never-before-seen screen tests, inside stories by cast and filmmakers, and director’s critical decisions behind the creation of Harry Potter’s world on screen!"



These became available December 8 and would make wonderful Christmas gifts, don't you think?

Ready to Buy?

You can purchase Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Ultimate Edition and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Ultimate Edition right now from Warner Brothers on sale for $31.96 each! They normally retail for $39.99.


Prize info: One (1) winner will receive the Blu-Ray Ultimate Editions
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Ultimate Edition on Blu-Ray
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Ultimate Edition on Blu-Ray
*Blu-Ray prize pack is valued at $99.98 [includes year one & year two releases]

Shipping Guidelines: The Harry Potter Ultimate Editions Blu-Ray giveaway is open to participants with a United States mailing address only (international readers can enter if they have a friend in the States who can accept their prizes by mail.)


How To Enter (mandatory): Tell me in a comment who your favorite Harry Potter character is!

Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)

Get 1 extra entry for each: Add my button to your sidebar ♥ Become a Facebook Fan ♥ Follow my blog ♥ Subscribe to my blog by feed reader ♥ Subscribe to my blog by email ♥ Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) ♥ Tweet this giveaway (daily tweets available!) ♥ Share this giveaway on Facebook

You can Copy/Paste this Sample Tweet:
Win the Harry Potter Years 1 & 2 Ultimate Editions from @kindred_spirit and Warner Brothers! Ends 12/31 http://bit.ly/4TjrEQ
Giveaway will be closed on December 31 at midnight and winner notified by email and posted on my blog - good luck, everyone!

Disclosure: The review product(s) were sent to me free of charge by the company or manufacturer in exchange for an honest review. This review is 100% my own content, my own true experiences with the product(s), and my own opinion. :-)

See full review, giveaway, and disclosure policy here.

Photobucket

109 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Unknown said...

Favorite would be Luna Lovegood, I always like characters who aren't the main focus!

Unknown said...

Tweeted @kristinialeanna
http://twitter.com/kristinialeanna/status/6815358165

Unknown said...

Button is listed with LHM at the top of the blog!

DG said...

tweeted


dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6815626861

DG said...

subscriber via myaol


dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG said...

google friend follower


dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG said...

facebook follower Dee Gee


dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG said...

shared on facebook


dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Dee Gee

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=212282266414&id=1449584700&ref=share

Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) said...

I love the Harry Potter series!!! My favorite Harry Potter character is Draco Malfoy. I secretly believe that he really is a good guy.

wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com

Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) said...

I follow you on Twitter. @graceandbrynley

wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com

Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) said...

Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/graceandbrynley/status/6816781036

wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com

tawndam said...

Ron is my favorite. He's got a good heart, but is a wee bit 'out of the game'...

VaBookworm87 said...

I've always been partial to Hermione. I've always been the brainiac who answers every question in class and overachieves on homework and exams and such. I've always related to Hermione really well :o)

carol said...

My favorite character is Ronald Weasley!

carol said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/carolp8/status/6827143342

bison61 said...

I like Hermione Granger

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Laura said...

Ron has always had a soft spot in my heart!

lmerritt49903@gmail.com

DG said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6839288252

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Hope said...

I love Luna and this is a great giveaway:)

blondeattack4@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite character is Hermione!

clctaube @ yahoo.om

Anonymous said...

I'm a Facebook fan - Lori taube

clctaube @ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Subscribed via Google reader

clctaube @ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Email subscriber

clctaube @ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Twitter follower - clctaube

clctaube @ yahoo.com

DG said...

tweeted! :)

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6868639672

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/6872338370

clctaube @ yahoo.com

nightowl said...

Subscribe to my blog by email.
winit6@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/6898620441

clctaube @ yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hermione HAS to be the best...has inspired a LOT of girls out there (and boys too)!!

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Email subscriber. thank you!

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Facebook Fan/Friend. thanks!!
eileen richter

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Google Friend Follower publicly!

thanks so much!

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

DG said...

daily tweet

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6918837265

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/6932764391

clctaube @ yahoo.com

DG said...

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6954508682

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6975143272

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/6976437353

clctaube @ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/6999644937

clctaube @ yahoo.com

DG said...

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7005069774

tweeted

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG said...

daily tweet!

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7026748527

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Natalie A. said...

I like Ronald Weasley! Thanks!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I have your button!
theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow on Twitter! natdey

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I'm following on Facebook!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/7046358984

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Daniel M said...

i like hermione granger, she's always a lot of fun to watch - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

DG said...

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7056264460

daily tweet

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/7065688865

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Cheryl B said...

My favorite Harry Potter character is Draco Malfoy.
cln1812(at)gmail(dot)com

Cheryl B said...

facebook follower:
Cheryl Newman Bradley
cln1812(at)gmail(dot)com

Cheryl B said...

follow on google friend connect
(Cheryl Bradley)
cln1812(at)gmail(dot)com

Cheryl B said...

subscribe to RSS feed via google reader:
cln1812(at)gmail(dot)com

Cheryl B said...

email subscriber:
cln1812(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/7072284898

clctaube @ yahoo.com

Cheryl B said...

follow you on twitter as cln1812
cln1812(at)gmail(dot)com

Cheryl B said...

tweet 12/26:
http://twitter.com/cln1812/status/7072680264
cln1812(at)gmail(dot)com

Cheryl B said...

shared on facebook (wall & links section Dec. 26):
http://www.facebook.com/cln1812?v=app_2309869772&ref=share

Ashley said...

I follow.

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/7095370247

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/7099677439

clctaube @ yahoo.com

DG said...

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7106295115

tweeted

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/7128329643

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

DG said...

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7132073792

tweeted

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/7135144785

clctaube @ yahoo.com

ReggieMann said...

my favorit hp character is hermione granger

ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

ReggieMann said...

I follow with Google Friend Connect

ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

Anne said...

I subscribe by email
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

Anne said...

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/7170873326

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/7172384748

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/7173505924

clctaube @ yahoo.com

DG said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7177326761

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/7193963067

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/7208633265

clctaube @ yahoo.com

DG said...

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7220799357

daily tweet

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/7237717444

clctaube @ yahoo.com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/7243909864

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

DG said...

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7254938225

tweeted

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004