Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What's goin' on round our house... (WW)

Apparently there's nothing more fun than riding mommy or daddy around the house.


Emma wearing my hat around the house
(it was really funny at the time because I hadn't given it to her)


An outfit I found at JCPenny on sale - SO cute!


I know I can't be the only one with my tree up already...


This year was really fun because Jaedyn can actually enjoy the tree! I did have to ban her from touching it, though. She can fit an entire plastic bobble in her mouth. This was before I banned her and she discovered her mouth was rather large (she must get that from her daddy, hee hee) - helping me decorate. Okay, that works! lol


Oh pleeeeeease, mommy - let me touch that tree!


Aaand, my little artist. She REALLY loves crayons and scribbling! Her great grandma is an artist, so it's definitely in her blood. :-) I need to buy more crayons... she chewed our last ones to bits. *sigh*



Photobucket
If you have a moment, leave a comment -
It'll make me jump up and down for joy! :-)

11 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Katy said...

Awww....too too cute! :)

I saw your question on Twitter...I have firefox so I am leaving a comment...hope it helps... :)

kyooty said...

Oh she's getting so much older. Christmas is fun for kids, it's the us that's busting our butts getting all the magic together. :)

Confessions of a Mom said...

Adorable pictures and fun post. My baby likes to ride my feet like a horse. She won't be little for longer, so I'm trying to remember that when she constantly asks.

maryanne said...

Cute pictures! I switched over to the roll-up crayons with my oldest for a while because she kept chewing up the regular kind. The roll-up ones are harder to color with, though...

Trish said...

What fun!

http://kmanortales.blogspot.com/2009/11/wordless-wednesday-my-little-man.html

VaBookworm87 said...

We're putting up our tree this weekend. Dad always gets in the decorating spirit right after Thanksgiving :o) Don't they make twist crayons or something in a plastic shell? I have twist colored pencils... although I don't chew on mine so normal ones wouldn't be an issue either lol

Stephanie said...

We haven't put up our tree...yet. We'll likely do that on Monday.

We did spend the morning wrapping presents, however. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

LOL! Love that first one!
No tree for us yet... After Thanksgiving. Kids are ready now though! LOL!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a cutie. I don't know what we are going to do with a tree. With a 12 month old, it's hard to say "don't touch!"

kalea_kane said...

It has been way too long since I have been by. I loved looking at your pictures. :) I miss those days when piggy back rides were still possible. :) I don't have our tree up yet, but we will be setting it up this weekend after Thanksgiving. Speaking of Thanksgiving, have a wonderful one!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004