I've recently been introduced to Wonderfully Made Boutique, a mom-owned Etsy shop specializing in all styles of bows, flowers, and accessories! You'll find korker bows, pinwheel bows, boutique bows, and something I was especially pleased to discover because it was entirely new to me - stackable bows!

Above is an example of a stackable bow - two bows that can be stacked together to add dimension and fun, but can also be worn separately! Stacking is really easy, too - you just slide the alligator clip of the smaller bow through the center of the bigger bow. Such a cool idea!
Sarah, the creator of these bows, is super nice and very conversation-friendly. She loves to get custom requests from her customers and especially enjoys making bows that will coordinate with a special outfit! The customer just sends a photo of the outfit they want their bows to match, and Sarah works her magic.

She also sells hats and headbands that you can clip the bows and flowers to:

And check out her holiday bows - they are super cute and I'm sure there are more to come!

(I love the bell in the center!)

Sarah from Wonderfully Made Boutique sent me an assortment of bows from her store, so I have a good idea of what she carries. Everything I received was really cute and well-made, but my absolute favorites are her korker bows, pinwheel bows (like the ones above), and the flower headbands. It's amazing all the different options you have when you buy a hat, a headband, and a few different kinds of bows and flowers! There are so many possibilities and it's easy to find a match for all of my daughter's outfits now, which makes me VERY happy. :-)
Check out these photos of my daughter in Sarah's flower headbands:
You'll have to check out Wonderfully Made Boutique and see what kinds of deals she has going. She sells her hats and headbands with a variety of different colored flowers to choose from and her bows are available in all different types of ribbon. And don't forget that she's a great person to ask about custom bows!
How To Enter (mandatory): Visit Wonderfully Made Boutique and tell me what else you would like to give a pretty lil' girl you know! Please leave your email address in your comment so I can let you know if you win!
Get 1 extra entry for each: Add my button to your sidebar ♥ Become a Facebook Fan ♥ Follow my blog ♥ Subscribe to my blog by feed reader ♥ Subscribe to my blog by email ♥ Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) ♥ Tweet this giveaway ♥ Share this giveaway on Facebook
See full review, giveaway, and disclosure policy here.











52 comments:
Am I first? This stuff is so adorable! Honestly I would like one of each for my little girl, but the Pinwheel Bow- Aqua, Orange,and Green was first to catch my eye.
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I follow
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I subscribe by feed
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/6049161008
andrea.kurse at gmail dot com
I subscribe by email
sylviawht@gmail.com
I like the Wild Thing Korker
sylviawhit@gmail.com
I am now following you on Twitter. :)
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
I love handmade bows and caps! The Black Crochet Hat with Large Hot Pink Flower is particularly cute. My 8-month-old would look absolutely adorable in it. I can just picture the photos now... :)
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
I like the Cute Cars layered Bow in pink and purple
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I just LOVE the pink and brown birthday bows!
lmerritt49903@gmail.com
I have subscribed to your blog via email! Hooray!
lmerritt49903@gmail.com
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/6138010956
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/6165649122
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I like Pretty in Pink Gift Set!
hpitts88(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe by email
hpitts88(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow your blog
hpitts88(at)yahoo(dot)com
In addition to the set being given away, I also really like the Pinwheel Bow- Aqua, Brown,and Yellow. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter, partymix25.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the pink and brown birthday bow. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/6219408995
andrea.kruse at gmail dt dot com
My daughter would look adorable in any of these bows! I especially like the Hot Pink Gingham Pinwheel Bow. janainmontana(at)yahoo(dot)com
i love the brown crochet hat!
I also like the set of 2 pink flower clips!
I think my baby girl would look pretty adorable in a Custom Crochet headband and Gerbera Daisy set. Thanks for the giveaway!
I'm a follower.
I like the Pink and Brown Birthday Bows.
ashleymcdermott@gmail.com
I follow.
ashleymcdermott@gmail.com
I subscribe.
ashleymcdermott@gmail.com
Facebook fan
ashleymcdermott@gmail.com
I have your holiday gift button #1
ashleymcdermott@gmail.com
I have your holiday gift button #2
ashleymcdermott@gmail.com
I love the Gingerbread Kid Layered Bow for my 3 year old granddaughter.
smchester at gmail dot com
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/6311627621
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/6350350173
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
Both of your buttons are on my blog!
I'm a follower!
I love the Mini Flower Christmas Custom Clippies!
ellybean (at) connected2christ.com
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/6389568315
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/6410181469
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I love the crocheted hat with large pink rose
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/6442915653
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
Christina - xristya@rock.com - I'd like to give the Crocheted Hat With Large Pink Bow! What lovely bows and hats, enhancing the child's natural prettiness!
I like the Candy Cane Layered Bow.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
Lollipop korker Bows!
hmahan_0529 @yahoo dot com
I also like the Candy Cane Layered Bow! Too cute!
stormraven at gmail dot com
How cute, I love the Rainbow Colored mini korkers!
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
i love the Set of Two Pink Flower Clips
I like the Wild Thing Korker.
mightynaynay(at)cs.com
cupcake boutique hairbow :)
I like the Black crochet hat with Boutique Bow!
Post a Comment