
Today's featured company is Piggy Paint! I've worked with Piggy Paint before and absolutely 100% love and recommend their products! They carry safe, natural, non-toxic nail polish in a myriad of gorgeous colors that goes on easily and is completely odorless (oh thank you!). Piggy Paint was created especially to ease moms' minds when it comes to toxic chemicals in popular nail polish brands. As the mom of a toddler, I am so thankful for this!

Can you believe what the regular nail polish did to that styrofoam plate? Now we know why our fingernails are ruined by the polish and our noses sting when we breathe in nail polish fumes. This was something Melanie discovered by accident, and it spurred her to create a new, safer nail polish and nail polish remover.

For my holiday event review/giveaway, Piggy Paint sent me a different color to try - Candy Coated! This "swirling lavender" is a beautiful shade of purple/pink. I can almost swear that this nail polish goes on better than any other polish I've used! It seemed easier to paint on and smooth out, stay "in the lines", etc. I love it! I would love to collect every shade.Gotta love free shipping!
Free shipping on orders over $25!
♥♥♥
Discount Alert!
Piggy Paint has an exclusive discount especially for you! Use the code SPIRIT15L and get 15% off your order, including sale items!
Piggy Paint wants to give one of you a $15 gift certificate code to their store! Free nail polish, yay!
- Follow Piggy Paint on Twitter or Facebook (+1 extra entry each!)
- Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
- Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites and/or stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
- Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
- Follow my blog on Facebook's Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/kindred_spirit (+1 extra entry)
- Tweet this giveaway and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry) Copy/Paste this:
Piggy Paint non-toxic nail polish #Giveaway - You could win a $15 Gift Certificate! http://kindredspiritreviews.blogspot.com @kindred_spirit
- Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it in your sidebar! (+2 extra entries!)

Giveaway will be closed on November 28 at midnight and winner notified by email - good luck, everyone!

It'll make me jump up and down for joy! :-)







84 comments:
I like the Clouds of Candy blue paint.
Laura C
laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com
Subscriber.
Laura C
laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com
Follower.
Laura C
laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com
Following Piggy Paint on Twitter (a2editor).
Laura C
laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com
Following you on Twitter (a2editor).
Laura C
laurakcowan/at/gmail/dot/com
I love angel kisses. amypugmire@live.com
I follow piggy paint on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com
I follow piggy paint on fb. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
I have your holiday gift button 1. amypugmire@live.com
I have your holiday gift button 2. amypugmire@live.com
follow on twitter and tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5621843709
I like Dandelion Dance!
I like Angel Kisses and Forever Fancy!
es1237 at gmail dot com
follow your blog!
emily cotton
es1237 at gmail dot com
subscribe to your blog
es1237 at gmail dot com
have your button
http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/
es1237 at gmail dot com
have your holiday button
http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/
es1237 at gmail dot com
have your holiday button
http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/
es1237 at gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter
http://twitter.com/missemmielou
es1237 at gmail dot com
My favorite color is Girls Rule! seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow Piggy Paint on Facebook. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe to your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com
hmmmmm... I think Forever Fancy is my favorite :)
Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com
follow piggy paints on twitter (WeeShare)
Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com
piggy paints FB fan (Desiree Glaze)
Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com
I have your holiday button #1--- and the text to get it on this post isn't working right, so I grabbed it from your sidebar :)
Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com
have your holiday button #2
Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/5639586343
Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com
love all their Holiday shades, hard to pick 1 w twins & me lol!!
Thx!!
aleoliver72/at/gmail/dot/com
Fol PP FB ale ol
Fol PP Twitter @aleshamom4
Fol Blog
Subsc Blog
Tech fav @aleshamom4
aleoliver72/at/gmail/dot/com
FNB fol
Twitter fol @aleshamom4
tweet @aleshamom4
aleoliver72/at/gmail/dot/com
I like Sometimes Sweet :)
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a fan of Piggy Paint on FB! (Sarah Taylor Osborne)
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your holiday button! #1
myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your holiday button! #2
myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on networked blogs!
(Sarah Taylor Osborne)
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I blogged! #1
http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/piggy-paint-giveaway.html
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I blogged! #2
http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/piggy-paint-giveaway.html
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I blogged! #3
http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/piggy-paint-giveaway.html
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the forever fancy color
heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com
I follow piggy paint on twitter
heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm a fan of piggy paint on facebook
heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm a follower
heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm a subscriber
heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com
You are on my technorati favs
heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com
i really like the Candy-Coated
thanks
flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com
i follow piggy paint on twitter
facebook fan of piggy paint
subscriber
i follow on Facebook's Networked blogs
i follow you on twitter
I like Forever Fancy.
ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your holiday button. #1
ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your holiday button. #2
ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com
My favorite is Sometimes Sweet
iluvmygrlz at yahoo dot com
I follow Piggy Paint on twitter: iluvmy3grlz1boy
I follow Piggy Paint on facebook:GwennS
I follow!
I subscribe
I'm following your facebook network:GwennS
Now following on twitter:iluvmy3grlz1boy
tweeted: http://twitter.com/iluvmy3grlz1boy/status/5930500947
and your holiday button: http://mylifewith3ladiesandagentleman.blogspot.com/
I love TEA Party for TWO!
WHAt creative names!!
ejrichter60 at gmail dot com
I subscribe by email!
thanks Lindz and Piggy Paint for chance to get NON TOXIC polish for our little ones.
ejrichter60 at gmail dot com
Became FB Fan of Piggy Paints and told them who sent me...
ejrichter60 at gmail dot com (eileen richter)
My daughter loves the Girls Rule!!
thanks
bleatham(at)gmail.com
following Piggy Paints on twitter as sleatham1
bleatham(at)gmail.com
facebook fan of Piggy Paints as shelly leatham
bleatham(at)gmail.com
email subscriber
bleatham(at)gmail.com
following on facebook networked blogs
bleatham(at)gmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/sleatham1/status/6138476280
bleatham(at)gmail.com
your holiday button is on my blog
http://sweepnsave.blogspot.com
bleatham(at)gmail.com
entry 2
em suscb
Ob gblog 3
On gblog 2
on gblog 1
aleoliver72@gmail.com
Post a Comment