Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Wii Game ♥ Review and Giveaway!


{Holiday Extravaganza Giveaway #6}


Are you or your children Harry Potter fans? I certainly am! Though it wasn't until I read the books that I became a die-hard fan. Now I own all the movies on DVD and the books in hardcover - and I'm hooked!

What I hadn't tried - until now - was a Harry Potter Wii game! But that has been remedied, and I'm here now to share my thoughts on the new Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince game for the Wii.

First of all, I want to note that I have never played any of the other Harry Potter games, either on the Wii or any other gaming platform. So this won't be a comparison review. This is a review by a young mom who loves her Wii and the Harry Potter series. My experience with gaming platforms is pretty much limited to Nintendo: The Wii, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, and regular Nintendo. I've played some games with my husband on his Playstation 3, but I'm not really in love with that system. I'm a Nintendo girl at heart, I guess. ;-)

I may as well tell you right now that I'm really enjoying the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince game. It's been a week now and I go back to it every day - it's fun! I now believe that anyone who has a child who wants to get an idea of what it would be like to go to school at Hogwarts and really get an "interactive Harry Potter experience" should think about buying this game.

The Plot Thickens

This particular game is, obviously, based on the sixth book and movie, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. You play as Harry Potter and are given "quests" to complete as you make your way through the game. For example, Harry finds the Half-Blood Prince's potion book and, as in the movie, finds himself being taken in by the genius therein. Though the movie play parts of the game that you have to sit through can be a bit tedious, there is some humorous dialogue that made me laugh out loud - Hermione and Ron's verbal sparring especially.

To add extra interest and fun, there are school clubs that you can join to try to beat your scores in Dueling, Potions, and Quidditch (flying around on your broom trying to catch the Snitch).

Okay, now let's get down to details.

Controls: You need the Wii Remote (Wand) and the Nunchuk for this game. I think the Wii must be the best platform for Harry Potter games because the Wii Remote is already like a magic wand. It makes role-playing that much easier! Figuring out the different controls for activities like dueling, playing Quidditch, and making potions is very simple, which was a relief to me. I hate playing games that take you forever to figure out the controls! And to move Harry around the castle, you use the little directional stick on the top of the Nunchuk - that's super easy as well. Oh, and I should mention that you use your arms a lot when dueling and making potions, and this actually made my arms sore! I guess I'm a bit out of shape, huh? And how embarrassing is it to have to tell people that my arms are sore from dueling??? ;-)

Graphics: I think the graphics are great! Of course. the characters seem a bit like lifeless dolls at times, but it doesn't bother me at all. The castle is very detailed with hundreds of paintings and tapestries that I actually want to stop and look at sometimes. I know, I'm a nerd.

Difficulty Level: I think most children over the age of 8 would be able to enjoy this game. The younger kids can give the dueling a go, that's one of the most challenging and exciting mini-missions. Different hand motions are taught for each spell such as Expelliarmus, Stupefy, and Levicorpus. You can choose to practice your dueling and potion-making anytime, too. Potion-making is challenging because you're timed and have to make sure you're adding the right ingredients, the right amount, and you stir and heat the ingredients yourself. If you make a mistake, smoke pours out of the cauldron and you have to wave it away quickly. It probably sounds more complicated than it is - I don't think the activities are too difficult for children at all, and different age groups will enjoy different aspects of the game more.

Missions: There is the main mission that follows along with the movie and book, but there are also mini-missions as well. As you explore the castle (usually on your way somewhere with Nearly Headless Nick's directional help), you can collect Hogwarts Crests and unlock bonuses and mini-games, do "good deeds" for fellow students and get rewards, and earn badges. You also learn new spells as you go.

Two-Player: There is a two-player dueling mode that is unlocked at some point early in the game. I played this with my husband. I beat him. ;-) I'm not sure yet whether there are more opportunities for two players to interact together. I'll update this review when I get further into the game.


What I didn't like: There is a LOT of dialogue as they try to fill in the plot so you know where you're at in the story. Not enough to make me want to turn it off, but I have been known to walk away for a moment until it's over. I've seen the movie and read the book, so I know what happens. And there's no way to skip past it.

The only other thing is that you're running around the castle from one place to the other an awful lot. The size of the castle is very life-like, which is cool and tedious at the same time. The cool aspects are the moving staircases, the portrait shortcuts (as long as you know the password), and the mini-quests as you go.

Conclusion:

I find this game to be worth buying. I think that fans of Harry Potter will enjoy it and kids will have a blast experiencing life in Harry Potter's world! The cons I listed are not near enough to cause me to dislike the game or put me off from buying future Harry Potter releases. I recommend it!

Note: This game is rated E for Everyone and is available for X-Box, Wii, PSP, PS3, PS2, Nintendo DS, and PC/Mac. My review is on the Wii version only.

View trailers, interviews, and more at the EA website.

Buy it!

You can buy this game on Amazon.com for only $46.99, and it ships free with Super Saver Shipping!

Giveaway!

We're giving away a copy of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince for the Wii to one lucky winner!
Open to US and Canada.

How To Enter (mandatory): Visit EA Games and tell me what other game looks like something you would like to own! Please leave your email address in your comment so I can let you know if you win!

Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
  • Suggest a Wii game to me! (+1 extra entry)
  • Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
  • Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites and/or stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
  • Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
  • Follow my blog on Facebook's Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
  • Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
  • Tweet this giveaway and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry) Copy/Paste this:
    Wii Game #Giveaway - Win Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Wii Game! http://kindredspiritreviews.blogspot.com Ends 11/24 @kindred_spirit
  • Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it in your sidebar! (+2 extra entries!)

    A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts


Giveaway will be closed on November 28 at midnight and winner notified by email - good luck, everyone!


Disclaimer: This product was provided free of charge to me by the company or manufacturer in exchange for an honest review. This review is 100% my own content and my own opinion, and I was not reimbursed in any other way for this post.

See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.

Photobucket

299 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

tawndam said...

I've been hearing good things about Dragon Age, too

Denise said...

EA Playground looks like something all my kids could play.
crockettfamily66@hotmail.com

Denise said...

If you like flight simulators, Twin Strike is a really fun helicopter game.

Denise said...

I subscribe by e-mail
crockettfamily66@hotmail.com

Denise said...

I have your holiday button on my sidebar
http://ourfullnest.blogspot.com
#1

Denise said...

I have your holiday button on my sidebar
http://ourfullnest.blogspot.com
#2

Denise said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/Fullnest/statuses/5477466256

Denise said...

I'm following on Facebook networked blogs
Denise Crockett

Unknown said...

I would love to try Famil Game Night!

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Iwould love to try Family Game Night for Wii!

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

We personally LOVE Mario Kart for Wii!! Try it out if you havent already.

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow your blog!

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I subscribe to your blog!

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have your button on my blog!
http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

es1237@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow your blog on FB!

es1237@gmail.com

Emily Cotton

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter!

http://twitter.com/missemmielou

Unknown said...

I have your holiday button!

http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

es1237@gmail.com

Trung Nguyen said...

I like the Dragon Age game.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

I follow you on on Facebook's Networked blogs.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trung Nguyen said...

I suggest you try G.I. Joe.

trungchem2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I think my daughter would love to play LITTLEST PET SHOP City Friends.

Thanks for the giveaway.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I like EA Active for the Wii!

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I follow your blog.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Your blog is in my Technorati Faves.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Your button is on my sidebar.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I follow your blog on networked blogs.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I follow you on twitter.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

I have the Holiday button on my sidebar.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

#1

Simply Being Mommy said...

I have the Holiday button on my sidebar.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

#2

Sandon and Othea said...

I would get Sims 3 or Dragon Wars (was hoping for a Trailer). I always liked EA games.

lbaran @ pcsedu.com

Sandon and Othea said...

One of my favorite inexpensive Wii games is Order up! It's a restaurant cooking game, but is really fun and more story oriented than Cooking Mama. Kids can play some of the early levels even!

lbaran @pcsedu.com

Unknown said...

I am excited for the upcoming game
Left 4 Dead 2
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

The My Sims Wii Game is cute and fun
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Following your blog
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Following via Networked Blogs(Tanya Riley)
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Twitter Follower (starryeyed24)
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/starryeyed24/status/5483360640

tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I have the Giveaway Extravaganza Button
http://starryeyedsurprise24.blogspot.com/

tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I have the Giveaway Extravaganza Button
http://starryeyedsurprise24.blogspot.com/

tanyainjville@yahoo.com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

i would also love to have the sim animals africa
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

i suggest the wii game - rabid rabbits - sooo fun
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/5483970524
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

fave on technorati as darlanpaulsmamma
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

follow on fb network blog
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

#1 HAVE YOUR HOLIDAY BUTTON http://makingitbydaybydaywithasmile.blogspot.com/
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma said...

#2 HAVE YOUR HOLIDAY BUTTON http://makingitbydaybydaywithasmile.blogspot.com/
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I'd like the Hasbro family game night game.

Anonymous said...

I have your button on my sidebar

http://www.growingababyreviews.com/

karenmed409 said...

The Hasbro Famiy Game Night would be a fun one to play. Lot of games in one package!
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

karenmed409 said...

I would suggest EA SimAnimals Africa,get in touch with your wild side!
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

karenmed409 said...

new follower on twitter
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

karenmed409 said...

tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/5489155148
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

karenmed409 said...

new blog follower via Facebook Network Blog
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

Unknown said...

I think I would like the Sims Castaway.

jrandtam[at]columbus.rr.com

Unknown said...

Got your button

http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/5487877729

Unknown said...

Following you on twitter; @lovemy2doggies

Unknown said...

Tweeted.

http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/5487877729

Unknown said...

#1 Got your Holiday Gift.... button

jrandtam[at]columbus.rr.com

Unknown said...

#2 Got your Holiday Gift....button

jrandtam[at]columbus.rr.com

Unknown said...

Following you on Facebook Networked Blogs

jrandtam[at]columbus.rr.com



Your link for that entry is not working, you have to click on it in you left sidebar.

Stacie said...

I would love the Family Game Night Games. I didn't know EA made them.

stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

stacie said...

Hmmm here are my suggestions, Wii Resort, Hells Kitchen, Cooking Mama and Wii Cheer.

stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

Stacie said...

I subscribe to your blog

stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

Stacie said...

I follow on twitter as a49erfangirl

stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

Stacie said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/a49erfangirl/status/5490393364

stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

Kristy said...

I would also like to try Mario Cart for Wii!

Kristy said...

I suggest you try Lego Star Wars for Wii. It's fun and not too hard!

Andrea Hatfield said...

Hasbro Game Night looks like something fun for the whole family.

Andrea Hatfield said...

Tweet!

http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/5497432419

justicecw said...

I think the Nerf N Strike looks fun...my son would love it! justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw said...

We only have a couple games so far but I would suggest Mario Cart Racing...so fun!!!
justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw said...

I follow on twitter = justicecw
justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw said...

Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5499484394
justicecw@hotmail.com

bison61 said...

the boys would enjoy the Nerf N-Strike Elite

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

my granddaughter loves The Sims 2 Castaway

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

JackieN said...

Would love to own the Hasbro Game Night for Wii
makenacove(at)gmail(dot)com

JackieN said...

My son and I enjoy playing Mario Kart on the Wii. It's a fun game!
makenacove(at)gmail(dot)com

JackieN said...

I follow your blog!
makenacove(at)gmail(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

Their HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT game looks like alot of fun for the family.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I follow through Network Blogs
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I suggest the My Sims Agents game for you.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Sylvia said...

I like the SimAnimals Africa
sylviawhit@gmail.com

Michele said...

Thank you for the giveaway. My son LOVES Harry potter!

Another game that interests me is the Mario games, I remember playing on the nintendo and enjoyed them.

Michele said...

A wii game that I'd like to suggest to you is...actually, I have a couple.

GT pro series- If you are into racing cars.

Wii sports- We take turns with fitness tests and it will tell you how old you are at the end.

abfantom said...

My family would really enjoy MySims™ Agents;

abfantom at yahoo dot com

Tracey said...

My family would like the Hasbro Game Night for the Wii.
traymona[at]aol.com

409cope said...

I would love the Active More for Wii. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jill said...

I know my son would also love the NERF™ N-STRIKE™ Elite. I think it looks pretty cool too.

tutucuteforme(at)hotmail(dot)com

samarcy said...

i like .....HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 2 it would be a great family game night game!!!

Deborah Wellenstein said...

My family and I would love to have HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 2. Thanks!

carol said...

I'd love to have the HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 2

mogrill said...

I am really excited for the upcoming Mario Game for the Wii. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Sue said...

I think my boys would love Spore.
Thanks for the giveaway.

s.mickelson at gmail dot com

Stephanie said...

hasbro family game night looks great to keep everyone entertained
tvollowitz at aol dot com

Katmagick said...

Wii Ski is a game that I would suggest. Its a lot of fun and we all love to play it here.

Katmagick said...

TWEET
http://twitter.com/katmagick/statuses/5653836140

Ashley said...

I would want to try the soccer game.

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I have your Holiday Gift button. #1

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

I have your Holiday Gift button. #2

ashleymcdermott(at)gmail(dot)com

Momnerd said...

I think we'd also like to try Family Game Night for Wii! Thanks for the giveaway!

Momnerd said...

Another Wii game we love is Mario Party 8!

Momnerd said...

I've got your holiday button on my blog!

Literary Winner said...

I'd love to own Hasbro Family Game Night.
weird chick online at gmail dot com

Sarah Osborne said...

I think the Hasbro Family Game Night looks like a lot of fun!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

One game that everyone in my family loves is Mario Kart. It's honestly great for all ages...including adults! It's only car racing, but it's so much more fun than your average car racing game!

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your button!

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I follow you on networked blogs! (Sarah Taylor Osborne)

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I have your Holiday button! #2

myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #1

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/harry-potter-wii-game.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #2

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/harry-potter-wii-game.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Osborne said...

I blogged! #3

http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/harry-potter-wii-game.html

sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

CJensen said...

My Daughter would love Littlest Pet Shop Friends

kissyjensen at gmail dot com

CJensen said...

We like ANimal Crossing City Folk in our house, if you have not played this game it is fun and can be addicting!
kissyjensen at gmail dot com

Katie said...

HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 2 looks awesome!
katiekarr at gmail dot com

Katie said...

You should play LEGO Indiana Jones -- that game was SO FUN!
katiekarr at gmail dot com

mindy said...

hasbro game night thanks minsthins at optonline dot net

Mary said...

I'd love to won Trivial Pursuit for the Wii. I love trivia!

mamie316(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Anonymous said...

I'd love Spore Hero...we already own Spore and everyone loves it!

Anonymous said...

I've played Restaurant City on Facebook, and it's a lot of fun. I bet it's even better for the Wii or on a personal computer!

Anonymous said...

You'll find your beautiful button on the right sidebar of my blog in the scrolling button widget here: http://preparedmommy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I blogged about this great giveaway here: http://preparedmommy.blogspot.com/2009/11/todays-giveaways.html

Anonymous said...

I'm following you on Twitter: @preparedmommy

Anonymous said...

I tweeted this giveaway here: http://twitter.com/preparedmommy/statuses/5723325870

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

I really like the Charm Girls Pajama Party!

http://www.ea.com/games/cgc-pajama-party

catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

My kids have the Littlest Pet Shop for Wii and love it!

http://www.ea.com/games/littlest-pet-shop

catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Email subscriber


catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Follower (Ally/rubymoonstone@gmail)


catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Technorati Favorite of rubymoon


catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Follow on Networker blogs w/ Facebook

rose manning


catmom1010 at gmail dot com

Cassie M said...

I would also like to own the Sims3 for PC! I have also read all the HP books and seen the movies, so I'd have so much fun playing this with my family!
Cassie
cjm92995@yahoo.com

flowerchild said...

i would love the hasbro family game night
thanks

flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

taxchyk said...

The Monopoly Game for the Wii is a game we'd love to have as a family game.

taxchyk said...

I'm gurssing a big game for my family this year might be the Monopoly Wii version, and perhaps your family would enjoy it too.

cqueen2 said...

i would love to try the Littlest Pet Shop Friends ..my daughter would love it

thanks

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

cqueen2 said...

i follow on facebook (sherry nickerson)

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

cqueen2 said...

i follow on twitter (cqueen2)

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

cqueen2 said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/cqueen2/status/5772569654

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

cqueen2 said...

i would like to suggest Rock Band County!!

it's so much fun to play with the family

thank

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

Susan said...

I'd love to try the Sims Animals Africa! Looks so cute!

ryanw@mts.net

Nickolay said...

EA Sports Active Life looks awesome

jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

DARLA KIDDER said...

I would like the Simpson's game please.
luckylady4163@yahoo.com

DARLA KIDDER said...

I'm a follower on Facebook.
luckylady4163@yahoo.com

Erica C. said...

I'd like to get Skate3 for the kids when it comes out. Thanks!

Veronica said...

I really like the way Dragon Age looks, thanks for a great giveaway :)

josiefiorda said...

I would love to try Hasbro Game Night

josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

josiefiorda said...

I would recommend the Wii Fit. I love it! It's fun!

josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

josiefiorda said...

I follow you on Facebook

josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

josiefiorda said...

Stumble
http://www.stumbleupon.com/s/#3BTTwu/kindredspiritreviews.blogspot.com/2009/11/harry-potter-and-half-blood-prince-wii.html/

josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

Anonymous said...

I also like the "SIM'S"
james@naturalmysticmarine.com

Bombtastic Belle said...

The Family Game Night looks liek so much fun
eod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com

chlorinebrain said...

Another game that I'd also like to own is Playground

r4 dsi said...

Hi,
I like this article but..
last night i went to the midnight premiere of harry potter and the half blood prince! I was honestly so disappointed! was it just me or did it seem very choppy and for some reason didn't feel like it was a harry potter movie. Don't get me wrong some of the parts in it were either really funny or somewhat scary but i really was not satisfied. I don't know, what did you think?? Am i wrong? Give me your opinions..

Jess said...

The boys have been BEGGING me to get them Harry Potter & the half blood prince on the Wii!

They would also like Nerf N-Strike Elite

Jess said...

I also suggest the Wii fit games for mama ok & daddy & the boys also really like ANY of the mario games but especially paper mario (I like it too ;) )

Jess said...

I stumbled this post

oh crap here's my email addy
missjess345 (at) aol (dot) com

Jess said...

techno fave (monkeytoes)

missjess345 (at) aol (dot) com

Jess said...

I follow your blog
missjess345 (at) aol (dot) com

Mary A said...

We would also be interested in SPORE™ Hero. Thanks for the giveaway.
maryDOTavingerATgmailDOTcom

Anonymous said...

I'd love the HASBRO GAME NIGHT for the family. I think we would have a blast playing it.

hebert024 at aol dot com

makeetis said...

I like the hasbro's family night games
brewerchickey78@yahoo.com

Annmarie Weeks said...

My family would love the The Beatles Rock Band for Wii!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I would highly recommend the Grand Slam Tennis for the Wii!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow thru Networked Blogs! (Annmarie Dipasqua Weeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/5898810651

Brn2lisn said...

The Family Game Night

brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Marllstock@shaw.caio Kart is great for the whole family

Huguette En said...

Suggestion is Rock band, great game!
henglish(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca

Huguette En said...

Following blog
henglish(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca

Ken said...

I also like Mercenaries 2 and The Simpsons Game. Please accept my entry. Thank you.

Linda said...

Oh I want this Harry Potter Wii game so bad! Another game we would like is NCAA Basketball 10 which is also on our wish list.
lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Karen P said...

The Dragon Age game looks cool.

dazedpo (at) a o l (dot) c o m

Huguette En said...

I'm a subscriber
henglish(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca

Anonymous said...

Twin Strike
leslieaa@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004