Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Where do you go to shop for clothes for yourself?


Do you shop online or do you have to try clothes on before you buy? And do you like shopping?

I get tired of shopping really fast, lol. I wish I could do it all online! Maybe if I had a stick-thin body I could, but I've always had to try clothes on if I wanted to get a good fit.

Places I like to shop (depending on how much money I have to spend, and not necessarily in this order):

  • Kohls
  • Old Navy
  • Target (for tops and possibly dresses, I don't think I've ever bought pants/jeans there)
  • JCPenney (for tops sometimes)
So what about you?

Guess it'll be Fall clothes shopping soon!

Photobucket
Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

4 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Ruth King said...

I absolutely adore Kohl's, probably 90% of my wardrobe comes from there. I also like Fashion Bug for dressy but affordable tops and L.L. Bean for things that I want to last for awhile, like coats or boots. Target is another great choice for cute, quality clothes at an affordable price. I haven't shopped at Walmart or Kmart since I was a teenager.

Becca said...

I adopted a new attitude when it comes to shopping. I by for longevity now meaning I'm willing to spend a little more on good quality stuff because I'm tired of cheap cloths not lasting!!!

I now load up on essentials from GAP, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, J Crew but I still only shop the clearance!!! Even their stuff on sale I can't afford so I strictly stick to the clearance section!

You wouldn't believer the deals I can score! I picked up 3 pair of pants, two jeans and one black slack from Ann Taylor for less then $15!!!! I'd pay more at Wal-mart!!!

But I still have a love for secondhand treasures I revamp or costume fit! I have a very eclectic look so it works for me!

sorry to rant so long with out introducing myself!! I found you on mombloggersclub!! You're darling by the way!!!

Come check me out at www.bluecricketdesign.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I would rather be able to try clothes on but I only buy organic and sustainable clothes so it's hard to find stores that carry them so most of the time I have to order clothes.

There is a start where I go shopping (about an hour from here) called Backwoods that carries Patagonia and a few other organic brands so I get to try stuff on there.

Also I like REI. My favorite online store is http://www.bluecanoe.com

CMC said...

Yep, most of what I own is from Kohl's these days - LOVE it! I also frequent a local thrift store. Unbelievable buys there - I've gotten the most gorgeous things - some NWT - for outrageous prices! Jones New York and Oleg Cassini suits, cashmere shells. Yes, I said CASHMERE! Thank God for that store - I'd never have been able to own cashmere anything otherwise!

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004