
Two months ago I reviewed a pair of wonderful toddler shoes from Wee Squeak - they were a huge success in our house! My daughter loved them so much she would bring them to me to put on her just so she could squeak proudly around the living room. :-)
Now Wee Squeak has a new line of baby shoes called Beibi Shoes. These non-squeaky shoes come in a variety of adorable styles and colors for boys and girls and are available in sizes 6-24 months. Check out some of my favorites:

Review:
I received a pair of Avery Light Pink Baby Shoes in size 18-24 months from Beibi Shoes to review.
We found these shoes to be soft and comfortable, perfect for growing little feet!They slide on Emma's feet easily and stay on tight with a cute velcro closure. The soles of the shoes are made of a strong but flexible rubber with a non-slip tread that will keep babies who are learning to walk safe.
Our final impression is that these shoes are perfect for babies who are either not walking yet or are beginning walkers. I don't think they had quite the support that Emma needs as a regular walker/trotter/almost-runner, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy the Beibi shoes for smaller babies!
Mandatory Entry:Visit Beibi Shoes and tell me what shoes you would choose if you won! Please either leave your email address in one of your entry comments or make sure it's in your Blogger profile!
- Leave a comment (not just "good post" or something too easy) on any of my non-giveaway review posts from August (+1 extra entry each - limit 5)
- Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites/stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
- Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
- Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
- Tweet this giveaway/share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each) Copy/Paste this:
You could win a pair of super cute Beibi baby shoes, your choice! Size 6-24 months available. :-) http://bit.ly/16ePxB
Disclosure/Disclaimer: Although Beibi Shoes sent me a pair of baby shoes for review and testing purposes, it does not affect the honesty of this post. This review is my own opinion and in my own words.
See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.

Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)






114 comments:
My little girl's piggies would look cute in the Logan Purple Baby Shoes.
jen62728@aol.com
I am now following you
jen62728@aol.com
Following you on twitter as mommyjen99
jen62728@aol.com
PS: Your little girl is super cute. I have a one year old too!
Tweeted here
http://twitter.com/mommyjen99/status/3324510379
jen62728@aol.com
Blogged about your contest here
http://mommyjen99.blogspot.com/2009/08/enter-to-win-pair-of-beibi-shoes-for.html
jen62728@aol.com
Blogged about your contest here
http://mommyjen99.blogspot.com/2009/08/enter-to-win-pair-of-beibi-shoes-for.html
jen62728@aol.com
Blogged about your contest here
http://mommyjen99.blogspot.com/2009/08/enter-to-win-pair-of-beibi-shoes-for.html
jen62728@aol.com
just subscribed via email
jen62728@aol.com
LOVE: Crawford Navy Baby Shoe
twitter follower (kgail11)
I like the Burke shoes.
melacan at hotmail dot com
follower
melacan at hotmail dot com
technorati fave
melacan at hotmail dot com
stumbled
melacan at hotmial dot com
I love the Crawford Brown Baby Shoe 12-18 months!
i follow
I subscribe nichol4511 at yahoo dot com
follow on twitter @KiddiesCorner
I like the crawford navy baby shoes!
heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com
You are a favorite on technorati- craftysweetpea
heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm a follower
heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com
I have your button
heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com
I follow you on twitter- heathermcdougle
heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com
I love the Burke shoes!
mfalcon13 (at) hotmail (dot) com
I subscribed to your feed via email.
mfalcon13 (at) hotmail (dot) com
My favorite is the Logan Purple Girls Shoe.
stacie@supermommytotherescue.com
I follow your blog through Google Friend connect as Stacie
stacie@supermommytotherescue.com
I subscribed to your blog via email
stacie@supermommytotherescue.com
I follow you on twitter as a49erfangirl
I tweeted http://twitter.com/a49erfangirl/status/3345814271
stacie@supermommytotherescue.com
LOVE the Logan - Purple!
spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
Love the Burke Pink Baby Shoe
luvtosave at gmail.com
already email subscriber
luvtosave at gmail.com
i have your button at luvtosave.blogspot.com
twitter follower as luv_to_save
tweeted http://twitter.com/Luv_to_Save/status/3353640020
I'd choose the Burke shoes
adorablyconfused at hotmail dot com
i blogged at
http://luvtosave.blogspot.com/2009/08/beibi-baby-shoes-review-and-giveaway.html
#1
i blogged at
http://luvtosave.blogspot.com/2009/08/beibi-baby-shoes-review-and-giveaway.html
#2
i blogged at
http://luvtosave.blogspot.com/2009/08/beibi-baby-shoes-review-and-giveaway.html
#3
I like the paris black baby shoe for my daughter
saradavis1 at gmail
faved techno sarapete
follower
subscribe rss
follow twitter saramama
tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/3354900199
I like the Tyler light pink shoes!
I commented on your melissa and doug puzzle review!
I commented on your shanalogic review!
I commented on your Gummylump review!
I commented on your picture keeper review!
I like the avery light pink ones
I really do love all the little girls shoes!! I would love to have the Tyler Hot Pink shoes... so cute!
stoopidgerletsy@yahoo.com
I would pick the White Wee Snap shoes.
I love the Logan Light Pink shoes! Very cute!
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
theprudentshopper.blogspot.com
I commented on Bathtime for baby posting!
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I also commented on how to teach your child to speak in a cute british accent! Very cute posting!
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I also commented on the Melissa and Doug puzzle review!
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I also commented on the Indie fashion and Gifts from Shana Logic!
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I commented on the Russian Building Blocks from Gummy Lump!
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I added your blog to my technorati favorites.
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I also added your blog to my favorites on stumble upon.
my username is sidhartha90
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I follow your blog!
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I have your button up on my blog!
theprudentshopper.blogspot.com
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter!
@sidhartha90
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I tweeted about your giveaway.
@sidhartha90
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I put your link up on my facebook for all of my friends to see.
username: Chancy Walker
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I blogged about the giveaway!
http://theprudentshopper.blogspot.com/2009/08/even-more-giveaways.html
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I blogged about the giveaway! (2)
http://theprudentshopper.blogspot.com/2009/08/even-more-giveaways.html
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I blogged about the giveaway! (3)
http://theprudentshopper.blogspot.com/2009/08/even-more-giveaways.html
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com
I like the Burke Pink Baby Shoe
I tweeted about your giveaway
http://twitter.com/kmayans/statuses/3430892678
I would get the Logan Purple shoes for my niece's new baby girl.
I love the Avery Light Pink shoes!!
wngsr1@aol.com
Crawford Navy ones are so cute~!
jessica @ mod4.com
Tyler Silver Baby Shoe
andrus.shelly at gmail.com
i like the classic look of the Paris in white
I like the logan light pink shoes. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
logan purple baby shoe so so so so so cute!
come enter my two giveaways.. HOP HOP HOP
www.bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com
The Buzz
Brandy
I follow you on twitter (the_royalfamily)
I tweeted!
I love the Logan Light Pink Shoes but they are all great! Thanks! kaitlin5m@yahoo.com
They are all so cute! I like the Iris light pink baby shoe.
freakfaceone@yahoo.com
I love the Tyler's in Silver. Thanks for the chance!
feliciamking (at) rocketmail {dot} com
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/fefemarie09/status/3526380423
feliciamking (at) rocketmail {dot} com
I really like the Crawford Brown Baby Shoes in 18-24 months.
ldsmom2201 at yahoo dot com
The Happy Wife
Homeschool Unit Studies
I love little baby shoes.
Oldest son has decided that Burke is perfect for his little sister.
And I already follow your blog. :-)
I love the cute Crawford Navy Baby shoes!
I love the Burke shoes.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
Taylor Purple would be my pick! Super cute! Thanks!
sherri419 at gmail dot com
I'd choose the too cute Tyler Silver Baby Shoes.
My fave is the Crawford Navy Baby Shoe, it's be super cute for my nephew! trixpixel(at)gmail.com
I'm a subscriber
Crawford Navy.
electricisland(at)gmail.com
I like the Burke girls shoes
follow you on twitter @mannabsn
I'd choose the Tyler Silver Baby Shoe
ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com
tweeted:
http://twitter.com/ktanjatk/status/3690989794
ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com
Shared on FB: ktanjatk tk
ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com
I would get the Crawford Navy shoes! Thanks for the chance!
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com
Tweet Tweet!!
http://twitter.com/mom2anutball/status/3694159888
I like the Logan Purple Girls Shoe.
I would get the Tyler pink baby shoes in 18-24 months.
i would choose the iris silver, they are so cute!
follower
http://twitter.com/mrstls/status/3700678534
The Tyler Pink Baby Shoe :)
I'd pick the tyler silver
I love the Logan purple baby shoes.
I like the Tyler light pink shoes.
I love the Burke shoes!
I subscribed to your blog.
Post a Comment