Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bathtime Princess

Photobucket

First, the Give Me Your Best Shot photo:

I love her wondrous expression. She was staring outside at the trees. If only that trash can wasn't in the background! lol Oh well. :-)

And now for some fun photos:

BEFORE *shudder*

Want a kiss?

My little waterbaby with a crown of bubbles...






I just got Photoshop Elements 7 and am working on figuring out the best way to edit my photos. Still not completely happy with the results, so please bear with me! :-)
Photobucket
Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Stacie said...

I love the bathtime pictures. Love the little bubbles on top her head. LOL Too cute. The first picture is priceless. I love the look on her face. Have a great Sunday.

Shana said...

Love ALL The shots! I have PS elements 7 and could try to help you! Feel free to e-mail me!

Jaedyn said...

Thank you, Shana! :-) I'm definitely going to email you!

kyooty said...

how can you go wrong with a princess like that? the pics are great.

MostlyFlumxdArt said...

Sweet baby bath photos, bath time pics are some of my favorites of my babies.

Lollidale Farm said...

What a cutie!! I love that before shot. Editing takes a lot of trial and error, that's for sure.

HautePinkCloset said...

How cute!!! I love the bath time pics and what a cutie.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004