
Do you think going organic is too expensive? Keep reading and be enlightened!
Skin Free Skincare was founded by pharmacist Julie Hilton and has become a company dedicated to providing safe and 100% natural products to people with sensitive skin and/or difficult skin problems such as eczema, atopic dermatitis, and psoriasis. Their products are also recommended for babies, pregnant women, those with extreme dry skin, the elderly, and anyone who is undergoing chemotherapy or has an illness that causes their skin to be extra sensitive.
But not JUST those with sensitive skin will benefit - I think that anyone who cares about going organic will love Skin Free. I looked the ingredients up at CosmeticsDatabase.org, a very helpful searchable site that rates the danger of ingredients in many products on a scale of 1 to 10, and was happy to see that Skin Free's products never get higher than a one (1)! That's very impressive, believe me!
Skin Free Products:
- All Natural, Vegan Ingredients
- No Perfumes
- No Petroleum Products
- No Harmful Chemicals
- No Steroids
- No Colorants
- No Greasy feeling
- No Animal Testing, Cruelty Free
Reviews:

The Extra Moisturizing Soap and Shampoo Bar is one of the best organic soaps I've used - and at $3.99, it's definitely the best price! It lathers well, has a very mild and natural fragrance, and left my face feeling soft. I plan on stocking up on this soap to use as face wash and baby wash - I'm so excited to have found an affordable alternative for both myself and my baby!
My friend Ranae and I tried the Green Clay Mask for Blemish-Prone Skin out together. The clay smells of eucalyptus and smooths on easily, then dries within about five minutes. You're supposed to leave it on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse off. We washed our faces first, then spread it on our faces. At first it burned a bit - I'm not sure if that's because we applied it immediately after washing our faces or not, but after a few minutes it just felt tingley - it actually felt really nice. We left it on for the recommended 15 minutes, and rinsed. We were both HIGHLY impressed with the results.
"Our Corrective Face Nectar is a special blend of incredible healing oils including Squalane, Tamanu, Sweet Almond, Carrot Seed, Evening Primrose, and Virgin Olive. Known for their soothing, regenerative, and anti-inflammatory properties, in combination these oils become a super power that can help reduce capillaries and scarring, prevent wrinkles, help heal eczema, acne, reverse sun damage, and stop visible signs of aging. " The instructions say to use one to two drops every night until you see the desired result - let me tell you, at that rate it'll take me a year or more to use one bottle. Definitely excellent value for your money. This Face Nectar is a very light oil (though not oily or greasy at all) that spreads easily on the face and has a mild and pleasant scent. It's so light I hardly feel like I've applied anything, which is nice. I haven't been using it long enough (only two nights) to give you an idea of how it works, but after a decent amount of time has passed I'll be sure and let you know how it's going!My Impressions:
I'm impressed! Especially with the Green French Clay Mask and soap bar. I would recommend Skin Free products without hesitation and am eager to try more!
Buy it!
Skin Free offers free shipping on all orders of $25 or more! You can also find their products at Walgreens and CVS. Find Skin Free at a store near you!
Win it!
Julie from Skin Free wants to give one of my readers a $30 gift certificate!
♥ Extra Entries (Optional) ♥
♥ Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites/stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to the Creative Madness blog (new mom blogger!) (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
♥ Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
♥ Tweet this giveaway/share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each)
Giveaway ends on July 27. Winner will be drawn via random.org and notified by email - good luck, everyone!
See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.

Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)






228 comments:
1 – 200 of 228 Newer› Newest»Looks like a great line, something I will check into for my dry skin. Tough to find decent cruelty free products these days!
I'd get the lite moisture cream for daily use - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
I follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
I subscribe via google reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
Just started following you on twitter - I'm alicedemske - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
Just became a follower of Creative Madness blog - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
i would get the Lite Moisture for Blemish Prone Skin
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
follow on twitter @throuthehaze
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
tech fave
throuthehaze
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
button
http://throuthehaze.blogspot.com/
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
email subscriber
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
I'd love to try the Corrective Face Nectar!
spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'd get the Spa Scrub Power Pack.
courtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
You're on my technorati favorites : CourtneyTarver
courtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog.
courtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
I follow Creative Madness.
courtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
I subscribed to Creative Madness.
courtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
I follow on twitter @quixiotic
courtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/quixiotic/status/2519527313
courtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
I think I'd start with the basic four starter set.
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
Stumbled it! ElizabethSigns
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
I follow you on blogger
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
I subscribe via email
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
Your button is on my sidebar... twice :)
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
Of course I follow you on Twitter with both profiles! @GiveawaysGalore & @ElizabethSigns
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2541009337
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
I'm following Creative Madness on blogger, yay for new bloggers!
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
I'd get the Lite Moisture for Blemish Prone Skin.
Faved you on Technorati. user: TheRealSpoodles.
Stumbled: http://276382.stumbleupon.com/public/
Following.
Subscriber.
I have your button.
Following on Twitter. Username is Spoodles
I would really like to try the Skin Renewal System if I won the gift certificate.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on StumbleUpon...my user name is JenAim.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I faved your blog on Technorati...my user name is Nelsby.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am following the Creative Madness blog.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe to your blog's RSS feed.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe to the Creative Madness blog's RSS feed.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am following you on Twitter...my user name is Nelsby.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/2589783201
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I would love to try the Spa Scrub Power Pak
Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
New follower of Creative Madness blog
Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'd love to get some Extra Moisturizing Liquid Soap and After Shower Moisture Spritz!
I follow!
I subscribe!
I follow the Creative Madness blog! (amweeks)
I subscribe to the Creative Madness blog!
I follow on twitter! (amweeks)
I tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/2605329563
Tweet: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/2608032985
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/2645253106
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I'd like to try the Whipped Tamanu Body Butter.
i would try the body butter
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
following your blog
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
i'm following the creative madness blog
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
i'm following your twitter (meandbells)
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
here's a tweet
http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/2673415989
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
Basic Four Gift Set mverno@roadrunner.com
I would love to win the Lite Moisture for Blemish Prone Skin!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
wonderful products---the face nectar looks great
i want to try the Niaouli Scrub for Blemish Prone Skin
lostinthemission (at) yahoo (dot) com
i follow your blog
lostinthemission (at) yahoo (dot) com
i follow you on twitter
idvanessanoel
lostinthemission (at) yahoo (dot) com
i follow the creative madness blog
lostinthemission (at) yahoo (dot) com
tweeted
https://twitter.com/vanessanoel/status/2679847363
lostinthemission (at) yahoo (dot) com
Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/2682729619
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I'd love to try the Whipped Tamanu Body Butter™. Thank you!
Skin Free Firming Matrix Creme for Face
the Spa Scrub Power Pack sounds wonderful
At Skin Free, I'd like to try the Green Clay Mask for Blemish Prone Skin along with the Niaouli Scrub for Blemish Prone Skin
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
I'd love to try Super Moisture Butter Creme™ - 8 fl. oz .
Thanks for the giveaway!
email in blogger profile.
I follow your blog on blogger.
email in blogger profile.
I follow Creative Madness blog on blogger.
email in blogger profile.
i follow on twitter - js22222222 .
email in blogger profile.
I tweeted - http://twitter.com/js22222222/status/2695212775
email in blogger profile.
i'd get the Super Moisture Butter Creme™.
hockiemack at hotmail.com
I will buy the Basic Four Gift Set
skin renewal system
The Basic Four Gift Set sounds great.
I faved you on Technorati - barbarawr
I'm following your blog
I'm subscribed with Google Reader
I'm following Creative Madness
I'm subscribed to Creative Madness with Google Reader
I'm following you on Twitter - bsw529
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/bsw529/status/2699046476
I talked about this giveaway on Facebook - barbarawr
I'm subscribed with google reader
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/bsw529/status/2699107855
I follow you on Twitter - bsw529
I faved you on Technorati
I would get some Whipped Tamanu Butter for sure, it looks really moisturizing and my skin has been super dry lately!
I follow
I follow Creative Madness
I subscribe to Creative Madness
I follow on Twitter as Jessilyn82
tweet http://twitter.com/Jessilyn82/status/2702153935
Blogged #1 http://jessilyn82.blogspot.com/2009/07/head-over-to-kindred-spirits-thoughts.html
Blogged #2 http://jessilyn82.blogspot.com/2009/07/head-over-to-kindred-spirits-thoughts.html
Blogged #3 http://jessilyn82.blogspot.com/2009/07/head-over-to-kindred-spirits-thoughts.html
I would try the Super Moisture Butter Creme™. Looks wonderful! Thanks!
I'd like the lite moisture cream for daily use.
ktgonyea at gmail.com
I'd like the lite moisture cream for daily use.
ktgonyea at gmail.com
The Lite Moisture for Blemish Prone Skin would be great! Thanks!
I would try the Green Clay Mask for Blemish Prone Skin. Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog. Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on twitter. @bluenude3 Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com
I'd love to try the Spa Scrub Power Pak :)
jrerwin6@gmail.com
follow on twitter (jennrach)
Skin Free Firming Matrix Creme for Face
Spa Scrub Power Pak
tiffany8yeh at gmail dot com
i want Extra Moisturizing Soap and Shampoo Bar and the after bath spray!
spvaughan yahoo
A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts is already one of your Favorites. in technorati (spvaughan)
i stumbled it as spvaughan
facebooked as sandra vaughan
http://twitter.com/spvaughan/status/2750104200
i dugg it as spvaughan in digg
your rss feed is in my blog reader
i also follow as hodgepodgespv (see little white scruffy dog.
I would like to try the Whipped Tamanu Butter.
I subscribed by email
following your blog now
I subscribed to the Creative Madness blog.
I would put it toward the Skin Free Firming Matrix Creme for Face. I really need this. Thank you
I would like to try the Niaouli Butter Stick for my feet! Thanks for the giveaway!
luckymegs1981 AT yahoo DOT com
Whipped Tamanu Body Butter and the sweet and smooth sugar scrub are both looking good to me.
I'd get the Spa Scrub Power Pack.
denyse_g@hotmail.com
I would pick the Skin Renewal System.
I would get the lite moisturizer for blemish prone skin. That would be perfect for this sweaty time of year when I don't want anything heavy.
I would get the super moisture butter cream and the Niaouli Butter Stick
I follow creative madness
Subscribe to Creative Madness.
I like the Eczema Relief Kit. Please accept my entry. Thank you.
I'd like to try the Skin Free Firming Matrix Creme for Face.
smilefest (at) yahoo (dot) com
I would love to try the Skin Renewal System.
I subscribe.
I like the Lite Moisture for Blemish Prone Skin.
I would get the Corrective Face Nectar.
pkildow at gmail dot com
I think I would get the Spa Scrub Power Pak. Thanks for the giveaway!
I follow your blog.
I follow Creative Madness's blog.
i'd get the Super Moisture Butter Creme™.
hockiemack at hotmail.com
follower
hockiemack @ hotmail.com
I would use it on the Super Moisture Butter Creme!
I follow your blog.
I would use the gift certificate towards the About Face Power Pack
fooks213@yahoo.com
I would buy the About Face Power Pack.
If I win, I'd try the Basic Four Gift Set. Thanks!
I would use it for the Spa Scrub Power Pak. macd82 at gmail dot com
I would get the Spa Scrub Power Pak and the Extra Moisturizing Soap & Shampoo Bar.
I would get the Whipped Tamanu Body Butter and the Super Moisture Butter Creme!
wordsmoveme at gmail dot com
I follow your blog.
wordsmoveme at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your blog via google reader.
wordsmoveme at gmail dot com
I follow the Creative Madness blog.
wordsmoveme at gmail dot com
I subscribe to the Creative Madness blog via google reader.
wordsmoveme at gmail dot com
I'd get the Eczema Relief Kit for my little boy!
I follow the Creative Madness blog!
I subscribe to the Creative Madness blog!
I would pick the Extra Moisturizing Soap & Shampoo Bar.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
I'd love to try the Spa Scrub Power Pak, sounds great!
I follow Creative Madness
I would choose the Spa Scrub Power Pak .
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
techno faved: heathersphere
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
subscribed to your blog:
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
Subscribed to Creative Madness blog:
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
blogged: http://iblameitonthecat.blogspot.com/2009/07/exp-727-kindred-spirits-thoughts-skin.html
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
#1
blogged: http://iblameitonthecat.blogspot.com/2009/07/exp-727-kindred-spirits-thoughts-skin.html
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
#2
blogged: http://iblameitonthecat.blogspot.com/2009/07/exp-727-kindred-spirits-thoughts-skin.html
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
#3
following on twitter: heathersphere
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
tweet: http://twitter.com/heathersphere/status/2854778697
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
I'd get the Spa Scrub Power Pak, and have enough left over for the Niaouli Butter Stick!
I'm a follower! (egare1)
Spa Scrub Power Pack sounds great
kngmckellar@hotmail.com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/heathersphere/status/2857417520
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
Blogged: http://iblameitonthecat.blogspot.com/2009/07/exp-727-kindred-spirits-thoughts-skin_26.html
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
#1
Blogged: http://iblameitonthecat.blogspot.com/2009/07/exp-727-kindred-spirits-thoughts-skin_26.html
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
#2
Blogged: http://iblameitonthecat.blogspot.com/2009/07/exp-727-kindred-spirits-thoughts-skin_26.html
dontaskme22@yahoo.com
#3
Extra Moisturizing Liquid Soap - 12 oz. - $9.50 would be a good choice!
kngmckellar@hotmail.com
subscribed to email
kngmckellar@hotmail.com
follow Creative Madness blog as kngmckellar
kngmckellar@hotmail.com
follow Kindred Spirit on twitter as kngmckellar
kngmckellar@hotmail.com
Since my son was just diagnsoed with severe eczema, I'd get the eczema relief kit!
Technorati fave - mannabsn
I follow Creative Madness blog
The Skin Renewal System would be great for me! Thanks!!
strycker@slu.edu
I would buy the Eczema relief kit, and give it to my sister since she has such a hard time finding something soothing for her legs!
i would get the super moisture butter creme
I would buy the Spa Scrub Power Pak. Thank you.
candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
I would get the spa renewal kit.
madamerkf at aol dot com
I would definitely buy some Super Moisture Butter Creme!
the body butter
I would love to try the Super Moisture Butter Creme and the Balm. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com
I've been considering trying their Green Clay Mask for Blemish-Prone Skin, so I'm was happy to read your praises in the review. It's a definite must try now!
I'm following via Blogger/Google Friend Connect.
I subscribed to emails via FeedBurner.
I'm following the Creative Madness blog via Blogger/Google Friend Connect.
I subscribed to email from Creative Madness via FeedBurner.
I'm following @kindred_spirit on Twitter.
Post a Comment