Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Monday, July 27, 2009

The I Believe Bunny ♥ Children's Book Review

The I Believe Bunny by Tish Rabe
Thomas Nelson (Christian publisher), July 2009
Age 4-8
Rating: ♥♥♥♥ (4 out of 5)

The I Believe Bunny is a super sweet introduction to the I Believe Bunny Series by Tish Rabe. It tells the tale of a little bunny who comes across a mouse in trouble. Through faith and prayer, Bunny shows us that we can always trust God with our problems, little and big.

Rabe tells this encouraging story for children ages 4-8 in rhyme accompanied by bright and cheerful illustrations.

My Thoughts:

I love reading this book to my daughter. It's uplifting, encourages children to trust God and pray when we don't know what to do, and features an endearing cast of forest creatures. This story is based on Philippians 4:13, "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." I think Tish Rabe did an excellent job portraying this verse in a story form that will interest children, without being preachy.

Have Faith in God's love,
and you'll find when you do,
nothing you try
will be impossible for you.

I recommend checking the I Believe Bunny Series out for little ones anywhere from 2-8.

Disclosure: Although Thomas Nelson sent me The I Believe Bunny to review, it does not affect the honesty of this review. I do not review books if I feel pressured to write a positive review in spite of what I think.

I review for Thomas Nelson Book Review Bloggers

Photobucket
Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Colleen said...

I also reviewed this book and loved it! I would easily purchase more of the series or get this as a gift for others..it is so cute and has a great message!

Simply Being Mommy said...

This book sounds like a wonderful book. Thanks for the review.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004