Finally catching her blooming personality in photos...
She's what I call a funny bunny. :-)
See more Wordless Wednesday entries at 5 Minutes for Mom and MomDot!

Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)
Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.


Labels: Emma
Looks like you have a future model on your hands. Hello from the link a thon.
Lucy
Really cute photos!
I have a 15 month old little girl. It's SO fun to watch their little personalities unfold. You got some great shots of your little lady!
I think funny bunny sums Emma up nicely. What a cutie!
These photos are too cute! Does she like sticking her tongue out now? lol
I love those photos, wow lots of faces there.
Def a silly girl! So cute!
What a little cutie! Great shots!
8 comments:
Looks like you have a future model on your hands. Hello from the link a thon.
Lucy
Really cute photos!
I have a 15 month old little girl. It's SO fun to watch their little personalities unfold. You got some great shots of your little lady!
I think funny bunny sums Emma up nicely. What a cutie!
These photos are too cute! Does she like sticking her tongue out now? lol
I love those photos, wow lots of faces there.
Def a silly girl! So cute!
What a little cutie! Great shots!
Post a Comment