Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Balboa Dr. Sears Sling Review *Giveaway Closed*


I love to find friendly shops that carry everything I could possibly want for my baby all in one place! Let's Go Strolling is one of those sites that you'll want to keep bookmarked - their specialty is strollers, but they also carry slings and baby carriers, diaper bags, car seats, high chairs, and gifts for mom, dad, and baby galore!

A very cool feature of
Lets Go Strolling is their stroller consultation service. I haven't tried this out yet, but this is what they have to say about it: At Let's Go Strolling, our knowledge and experience has helped thousands of customers find the perfect stroller and accessories to fit their lifestyle and needs. We would love to help you as well. Let's Go Strolling carries only the best quality strollers and accessories so you can be assured that the products you select will stand up to the rigors of your busy lifestyle. The fastest way to find a great stroller solution for your individual needs is to contact us by phone. Over the phone we are able to ask you the key questions necessary to assess what stroller is best for your situation.

_______________________________________________________

Balboa Sling Review:

Thanks to
Let's Go Strolling, I was able to review a Balboa Dr. Sears Adjustable Sling. I love so much about these slings!


Features:
  • Adjustability for comfort and one-size-fits-all
  • Stylish selection
  • Elastic trim (more comfortable for baby, especially if he/she moves around a lot!)
  • Compact - can be folded and carried anywhere
  • Babies can be carried in five different positions
  • Padded strap
  • Convenient pocket for holding your wallet, wipes, etc
  • Recommended by "America's Pediatrician", Dr. Sears
  • Designed to grow with your baby - up to 25 pounds!
_______________________________________________________

Video Review:
(I'm still getting used to the video review process, so bear with me while I learn to do it!)
Video embedded in post



_______________________________________________________

Coupon Code and SALE Alert!

This sling is on sale for only $40 right now! Normal is $60... what are you waiting for? Go order one!

Use the code
LGS10 for $10 off of orders of $100 or more!
_______________________________________________________

Giveaway!

Let's Go Strolling
is generously giving away a Balboa Sling to one of my readers!
US Only, please
.

Mandatory Entry

To enter to win, sign up for the Let's Go Strolling mailing list and leave a comment here letting me know you did it and what email address you signed up with!

Extra Entries (Optional) ♥

Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry

♥ Visit Let's Go Strolling and let me know your favorite item is!
(+1 extra entry)
♥ Follow the Let's Go Strolling blog (+1 extra entry)
♥ Follow Let's Go Strolling on Twitter (+1 extra entry)
Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites/stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to the Creative Madness blog (new mom blogger!) (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
♥ Tweet this giveaway/share on Facebook
(+1 extra entry each)

Winner will be drawn on July 28 and notified by email - good luck, everyone!

See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.


Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

136 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Lisa W said...

I like the Ju-Ju-Be BeTween diaper bag in groovy garden. Thanks. angel_2417@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Ergo baby carrier.

Unknown said...

I love the svan 2009 bouncer.

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I follow Let's Go Strolling Blog

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I follow Let's Go Strollin on Twitter

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

You are on my Technorati favorites

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to your blog

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I follow Creative Madness's blog

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I subscribed to lets go strollings list. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I love the Ju-Ju-Be BeTween Compact Diaper Bag. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow the lets go strolling blog. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow lets go strolling on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow u on twitter.1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/2522484531

Unknown said...

follow creative maddness blog now. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Jaedyn said...

Mandatory Entry for Heather:

heather.mcdougle at gmail

Anonymous said...

I signed up for their newsletter adorablyconfused at hotmail dot com

Thanks for letting me know!

Lisa W said...

I subscribed to their newsletter

Unknown said...

Signed up under this email address!
awoodlandnymphmi at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Love the Storksak Jamie diaper bag. Need to get something like this for my hubby!

Unknown said...

Follow strollingalong on twitter @leatherbustiere

Unknown said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/leatherbustiere/status/2526637716

Jennifer said...

I signed up for their email updates!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

Jennifer said...

My favorite item is the Valco Latitude Twin stroller!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

Keitha said...

I signed up for the mailing list

email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com

Keitha said...

The Phil and Ted's Traveller Travel Cot could really come in handy

email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com

Keitha said...

email subscriber

email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com

Elizabeth said...

I signed up with sprague.liz at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

ElizabethSigns Stumbled this

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

I love the slings, but I'd also love to own the 2009 Baby Jogger City Elite Double. Our double jogging stroller has seen better days...

ethnically ambiguous said...

I just signed up for their mailing list with the same email address as my blogger account

ethnically ambiguous said...

i really like the Phil and Ted's Vibe Stroller with Doubles Kit i think it would a great for my son & baby number 2 :)

Tinsley said...

I signed up with this email
lyshhh21@hotmail.com

Tinsley said...

I subscribe to your blog
lyshhh21@hotmail.com

Tinsley said...

I subscribed to creative madness
lyshhh21@hotmail.com

Tinsley said...

I follow creative madness
lyshhh21@hotmail.com

Tinsley said...

I like the Ju-Ju-Be and the OiOi
lyshhh21@hotmail.com

Alice H said...

I signed up for the Let's Go Strolling mailing list with alicedemske at hotmail.com - thanks!

Alice H said...

I'm following Let's Go Strolling on twitter (I'm alicedemske) - thanks! alicedemske at hotmail.com

Alice H said...

I follow this blog - alicedemske at hotmail.com

Alice H said...

I subscribe via google reader to your blog - alicedemske at hotmail.com

Alice H said...

I have your button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemske at hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I signed up for the mailing list: queen.jaden@yahoo.com I have a preemie baby and am really excited about carrying him but haven't found a comfortable sling yet. I hope I can get this!

Anonymous said...

My favorite product on lets go strolling is the Debbie Rott Arie Bagpack

Anonymous said...

Blogged it http://life-attached.blogspot.com/2009/07/another-great-giveaway.html

mverno said...

the Storksak Jamie diaper bag mverno@roadrunner.com

mogrill said...

I like the Baby Amanda Bag. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Jen said...

I signed up with stashingjen@gmail.com!

Karen said...

Love the baby amanda bag :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

masonsgranny59 said...

I signed up for their newsletter :) masonsgranny59atyahoo.com

zeitersouth said...

I signed up for the mailing list

colesammom at gmail dot com

Erica G said...

I signed up with egreca (at) hotmail {dot} com.

Crystal said...

I signed up for the newsletter with email:
bnbnetwork@hotmail.com

upstate_mom said...

I signed up for newsletter with address priceangie@hotmail.com. Thanks~

upstate_mom said...

I also really like the Itzy Ritzy Sitzy shopping cart covers.

upstate_mom said...

I am following Lets Go Strolling on Twitter.

Unknown said...

I subscribed to the email list (my.estrella@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My favorite item on Let's Go Strolling is the Graco Snugride Carseat

Unknown said...

I subscribed the the Lets Go Strolling blog via Google Reader (my.estrella@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to lets go strolling, miraklekid@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I love the stokk tripp trapp chair! miraklekid@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I am following LGS on twitter, miraklekid@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog! miraklekid@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I follow the CMblog, miraklekid@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter, miraklekid@aol.com

Sabrina said...

I signed up for the mailing list from sobyn at hotmail dot com

Sabrina said...

I think my favorite product on the site is the shopping cart tray! That looks so conventient!
sobyn at hotmail dot com

Sabrina said...

I am a follower of your blog.
sobyn at hotmail dot com

Sabrina said...

Your button is on my blog sobystuff.blogspot.com
sobyn at hotmail dot com

Sabrina said...

I follow you on twitter
sobyn at hotmail dot com

Sabrina said...

I tweeted this giveaway
sobyn at hotmail dot com

Sabrina said...

I shared this on facebook
sobyn at hotmail dot com

tonysopranogirl said...

I actually love the Balboa Baby Dr. Sears Adjustable Sling in signature black. They are out of stock right now...
This would be perfect for my little one because we have no clue if the baby is a boy or girl...I love it being a suprise!

Tylerpants said...

I signed up for the Let's Go Strolling mailing list. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

Tylerpants said...

I like the cool Orbit Baby Toddler Car Seat!

Tylerpants said...

I follow the Let's Go Strolling blog via Bloglines.

Tylerpants said...

I follow Creative Madness blog via Blogger

Tylerpants said...

I subscribe to Creative Madness blog via Bloglines

Unknown said...

I signed up for the Let's Go Strolling mailing list!

Heather said...

I am already a subscriber with my profile email address. :-)

Heather said...

I really want one of the beautiful Serena and Lily Market Sling!

Heather said...

I subscribe to the Creative Madness blog!

Heather said...

And last but not least I follow you on twitter :-)

Paisley said...

I just subscribed with katymoran79(at)hotmail(dot)com and I hope I win, because these are some AWESOME baby slings!!!

Thanks for the giveaway!!

trixx said...

I signed up for the Let's Go Strolling mailing list!

trixpixel{at}gmail{dot}com

Aisling said...

I subscribe to Let's Go Strolling by email (same as my Google address).

Aisling said...

I love the Trimode Runabout with Bassinet.

Kathy P said...

i love the black Skip Hop Studio Diaper Bag

Kathy P said...

following creative blog as klp1965
kathy pease

cman said...

I just signed up with the same email I have in my profile :)

tina reynolds said...

i signed up for the newsletter thanks eaglesforjack@gmail.com

AmyLynn said...

I signe up for the Let's Go Strolling mailing list with the email address that is in my profile. Thanks for the chance!

AmyLynn said...

I like the Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller with tailored fabric.

AmyLynn said...

I follow Let's Go Strolling on Twitter: hillfam2005

AmyLynn said...

I subscribe to the Creative Madness blog.

AmyLynn said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/hillfam2005/status/2885875667

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004