Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Avy's Boutique Hair Bows and Clips Review and Giveaway


Today I'm excited to introduce you all to Avy's Boutique, a mom-owned shop filled to the brim with so many adorable and stylish bows you'll be hard pressed to buy just one set! The best news? These bows are super cute AND totally affordable!



Avy's Boutique Clips and Bows:

♥ All bows and clippies are made with high quality boutique ribbon.
♥ All hair bows and clippies are mounted on a boutique hair bow card.
♥ All ends are sealed and bows are treated to maintain shape.


Custom orders are very welcome!



About Avy's Boutique:

Hi I’m Evelyn, I am a stay at home mom to my daughters ages 3 & 1 yrs. Avy’s boutique was created from the inspiration of my 2 girls. I Started making things for them, and my family and friends suggested to sell them, so here I am. I love to be creative and I try to make different things, so please check back often.

The Review:

Thanks to Avy's Boutique, I received three sets of gorgeous bows and clippies to review. Guess what? I found them superior to any bow or clippy I've come across so far! They are obviously made with love and care, and of quality material. What I'm most thrilled about is that they stay in my daughter's thin, wispy hair without a problem thanks to some non-slip strips ingeniously added.



I'm totally sold on these bows and intend on buying all of Emma's hair adornments from Avy's Boutique in the future. I highly recommend you check out this shop!




Giveaway!

Evelyn of Avy's Boutique is being SUPER generous! One winner is going to get all this gorgeous loot for a little girl in their life:






Mandatory Entry

To enter to win, go to Avy's Boutique and look around, then come back here and leave the name of your favorite clippie or bow set in a comment.

Extra Entries (Optional) ♥

Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry

♥ Heart Avy's Boutique on Etsy (must have an Etsy account) (+1 extra entry)
Fill out my short survey and leave me a comment telling me you did it (+1 extra entry)
Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites/stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (copy/paste this: Giveaway! Avy's Boutique Hair Bows and Clips - Winner gets FIVE sets of bows/clips! http://bit.ly/EiOmF @kindred_spirit) (+2 extra entries and if you tweet once a day you get one entry for every tweet)
♥ Leave a comment (not just "good post" or "cool" please) on any non-giveaway post at this blog from the month of June, then come back here and leave the title of the post in a comment! (+1 extra entry for each post you comment on - limit 5)

Winner will be drawn on July 6 and notified by email - good luck, everyone!

See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.


Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

163 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Elizabeth said...

I love the set of flower clips! Handmade rocks :)

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

phxbne said...

tweeted #1 http://twitter.com/phxbne/status/2181674164

phxbne said...

tweeted #2http://twitter.com/phxbne/status/2181674164

Erin said...

Oh my goodness how generous! Pick me, pick me! lol...

I adore the Set of 3 Pink and White Mini Pinwheels and the Fiesta Set of Clippies!

Erin said...

I've commented on several of your post! Latest was: http://kindredspiritreviews.blogspot.com/2009/06/fitness-friday-wii-isnt-just-for.html

Unknown said...

I love the Sweet and Beautiful Felt Flower Clippie Set. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com

http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/2182621942

Unknown said...

tweet 2. amsbolda@hotmail.com

http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/2182621942

Unknown said...

I filled out your survey. amsbolda@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

My favorite bow set is the Brown and Pink Boutique Bows!! Very cute...I'm going through this brown and pink phase right now, hehe.
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I filled out your survey...does it still count if it was a week ago?
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I stumbled your blog :-)
my username is sidhartha90
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I follow your blog on blogspot.
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I am also subscribed to you via email.
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

Yup I have your button up on my blog!
theprudentshopper.blogspot.com
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I blogged about this giveaway!
http://theprudentshopper.blogspot.com/2009/06/giveaways.html
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I blogged about this giveaway (2)
http://theprudentshopper.blogspot.com/2009/06/giveaways.html
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I blogged about this giveaway (3)
http://theprudentshopper.blogspot.com/2009/06/giveaways.html
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I follow you on twitter
@sidhartha90
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

cwalker said...

I tweeted about your giveaway on twitter
@sidhartha90
-Chancy
sidhartha90@hotmail.com

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

My favorite is the BABY SET OF 5 MINI CLIPS.
garyandalesha at cox dot net

Elizabeth said...

I did your survey.

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

ElizabethSigns Stumbled it!

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

Your button is on my sidebar!

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

I follow on Twitter & Tweet http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2184540540

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Janet said...

Sweet! Chocolate Cup Cake Double Layered Bow is my fave. :)

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

tweeted @gahome2mom


gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

tweeted 2 @gahome2mom

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

follower on blogger

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Janet said...

button ABC listed


gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Sara said...

I like the Party Set of mini Clips!
saradavis1 at gmail

Sara said...

follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2187497415

Sara said...

follow twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2187497415

#2

Ashley said...

I like the Spring Set of clippies! They would be perfect for my little girl due in 4 weeks!

CMC said...

LOVE the Set of Two Brown and Pink Boutique Bows!

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

CMC said...

I added Avy's to my favorites on Etsy!

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2194243538

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Emily said...

I am all about any bow that will stay in my daughter's hair. I love the sweet peach bow set.

Emily said...

And I left you a comment on your baby food post.

Courtney said...

I like the "NEW HOT STYLE Pink 3D Crochet Flower Clip."

courtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com

Courtney said...

I filled out your survey.
courtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com

Courtney said...

You're on my technorati faves.
courtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com

Courtney said...

I subscribe!
courtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the pink and green clipies!

Anonymous said...

I favorited Avy's Boutique on Etsy.

Anonymous said...

Stumbled it. Username Spoodles.

Anonymous said...

Following and tweeted: http://twitter.com/Spoodles/status/2211349492

Anonymous said...

Following and tweeted: http://twitter.com/Spoodles/status/2211349492

Jennifer said...

My favorite set is the Set of Two Brown and Pink Boutique Bows!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

Elizabeth said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2223548832

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these bows - I want them all!!! I think my favs would be the ones with the pearls in the middle of the bows and the clear button ones.

Tinsley said...

I like the red, blac, and white clips
lyshhh21@hotmail.com

Elizabeth said...

Tweet https://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2240538289

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

Tweet https://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2284101478

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2296287854

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

Tweet https://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2312629511

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I like the Cotton Candy Set of Clippies. Thanks for entering me into this giveaway.
unforgetable_dreamer_always(at)hotmail.com

Elizabeth said...

Tweet https://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2328686826

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

kenziesmum said...

I like the baby set of 4 mini flowers.
zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

kenziesmum said...

i'm a subscriber
zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

kenziesmum said...

I hearted avys boutique on etsy
zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

kenziesmum said...

tweeted #1 kenziesmum2009Giveaway! Avy's Boutique Hair Bows and Clips - Winner gets FIVE sets of bows/clips! http://bit.ly/EiOmF @kindred_spirit

zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

kenziesmum said...

tweeted #2 kenziesmum2009Giveaway! Avy's Boutique Hair Bows and Clips - Winner gets FIVE sets of bows/clips! http://bit.ly/EiOmF @kindred_spirit

zooscapejennifer@rogers.com

kasandria said...

I love the red, white, and black button clippies. Thanks for a great giveaway!
kasandriareasoner(AT)att(DOT)net

kasandria said...

Hearted on etsy
kasandriareasoner(AT)att(DOT)net

kasandria said...

Filled out survey.
kasandriareasoner(AT)att(DOT)net

Crystal Arcand said...

The set of Orange and White Clippies would be perfect for girls since orange and white are our school colors. I love the Burberry-style tuxedo bows.

Katie said...

I love the purple felt Flower Clip.
katiekarr at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

Tweet https://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2350077217

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

mamasunshine said...

i loved the sweet and beautiful felt flower clips!

Elizabeth said...

Tweet https://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2359669428

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

rbailey1958 said...

Watermelon set of clips
pkbailey@charter.ney

rbailey1958 said...

I filled out your short survey
pkbailey@charter.net

Elizabeth said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2423772944

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

ReggieMann said...

My favorite is the Polka Dot Fever Set of Clippies

ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

ReggieMann said...

I Heart Avy's Boutique on Etsy

ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

ReggieMann said...

I completed your survey

ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

jennem said...

I like the Goldfish Set.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

mogrill said...

The goldfish are my favorite ones!! Thanks for the chance. mogrill@comcast.net

Heather S said...

I like the Ballerina Garden set of Bows! Thanks

hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com

TZel said...

My daughter's very slippery hair would look so nice in the Pretty in brown set! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Leopard design Hair bow.
by AvysBoutique
is my fav! I love the shop!
kristi2bsb@yahoo.com

sweetsue said...

The Safari Set of Clippies are my favorites!
smchester at gmail dot com

sweetsue said...

I am following on Blogger.
smchester at gmail dot com

Courtney B said...

i LOVE the party dot bows! so cute! vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

Pamela S said...

I like the set of 3 mini pinwheel bows in red and white.

Thanks!
pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Crystal F said...

Her bows are so cute that I added her site to my favorites. I like the Fun and Colorful Set of Clips. Thank you!!

Andrea B said...

The Small Burberry style Bows are classy. I also like just about all of the clippies.
dearandrea
at sbcglobal.net

Andrea B said...

I Heart Avy's Boutique on Etsy.
dearandrea
at sbcglobal.net

Andrea B said...

I filled out your survey.
dearandrea
at sbcglobal.net

Andrea B said...

follows your blog.
dearandrea
at sbcglobal.net

Andrea B said...

twitter follower and tweeted:
http://twitter.com/dearandrea/status/2479023104
dearandrea
at sbcglobal.net
#1

Andrea B said...

twitter follower and tweeted:
http://twitter.com/dearandrea/status/2479023104
dearandrea
at sbcglobal.net
#2

Christina said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - I love all of the Flower Clips!

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

The Brown and Pink Boutique Bows!


kngmckellar@hotmail.com

tina reynolds said...

i really like Set of Two Pink Clippies thanks eaglesforjack@gmail.com

Tylerpants said...

I like the pretty Hot Pink set of clippies!

Anonymous said...

I love the Red and White Flower snap Clip.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Karen said...

Love the party dot bows :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

trixx said...

My fave is the pretty 'Day at the Beach' set!

Xenia said...

So many cute ones! I really like the Furry Pink and Green Snap Clips.

Thanks!
xpsundell at gmail dot com

Xenia said...

I have Avy's Boutique as one of my Etsy favorites!

xpsundell at gmail dot com

Xenia said...

I filled out your survey!

xpsundell at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the Felt Flower Clips.

Liz Mays said...

I like the Summerfest set of clippies!
doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

Bakersdozen said...

I love several items on the site, including the "School Colors Navy Blue and White Boutique Bow". vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kathy P said...

following your blog as klp1965
kathy pease

Kathy P said...

1 http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/2507504816

Kathy P said...

2 http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/2507504816

cman said...

Chocolate Cup Cake Double Layered Bow :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE THE Set of 3 Snap clips.
One of their hot new items.

jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I hearted her shop on Etsy.
jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow on Twitter @macmomof3
tweeted http://twitter.com/MACMOMof3/status/2510326304

Unknown said...

tweet #2 http://twitter.com/MACMOMof3/status/2510326304

lilyk said...

I added Avy's Boutique to my Etsy favorites.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004