Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Monday, May 25, 2009

ShooShoos Baby Shoes Review and Giveaway!


When my daughter started walking for the first time, I started doing some serious baby shoe shopping. First, I tried some regular tennis-shoe style shoes from Target. They didn't help - they hindered her and made her resort to crawling. Then I discovered ShooShoos through a friend whose little girl was just walking as well. She had a pair of soft shoes and they seemed so comfortable and easy to walk in, just the thing Emma would like - she was used to wobbling around our apartment barefoot and wasn't ready for thicker-soled shoes.

And so I was introduced to ShooShoos. I had a chance to review a pair myself and am now totally sold on these soft-soled leather baby shoes being wonderfully comfortable for baby's feet!

The features that make ShooShoos a good choice:

♥ Many adorable styles to choose from, for boy or girl
♥ Each soft-soled leather toddler shoe is held on baby's foot with gentle elastic - they don't fall off which is awesome!
♥ All dyes are non-toxic.
♥ Soft-soled shoes have non-slippery suede soles.

There are two different types of shoes available: Smiley Light Flexi Rubber Soles and Soft-Soled Leather.


Light Flexi Rubber Soles




Soft-Soled Leather

My Review:


Thanks to ShooShoos, I was able to review a pair of White Princess Soft-Soled Leather baby shoes! Aren't these adorable? I love that they can be used as dress-up shoes or play shoes, and Emma can walk comfortably anywhere without getting poked by grass or dirt (the leather soles are just thick enough to protect tiny feet). Since we received them, she's seemed to have a lot more confidence when it comes to walking and rarely crawls anymore.

One of my favorite features of ShooShoos is the elastic around the top - I don't have to worry about losing these! No more will mommies get home from shopping and realize their child lost a shoe... okay well I can't guarantee that will never happen (kids are talented when it comes to losing stuff, and for all I know someone might see the shoe cuteness and steal them, lol) but the likelihood lessens significantly.

Care and cleaning is easy - "
Wash carefully in cold water with a mild detergent. Shape correctly and allow to dry out of direct sunlight. Shoes may be a little stiff initially, however the leather will soften with wearing."

We love these and would purchase them again in a heartbeat for growing little feet!


Giveaway!


ShooShoos is giving away one pair of shoes, winner's choice! US and Canada only, please!

Mandatory Entry

Go to ShooShoos and look around at all the cute shoes, then come back here and tell me which pair is your favorite!

Extra Entries (Optional) ♥

Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry

Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites/stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about this giveaway, including links to ShooShoos AND my blog (+3 extra entries)
Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (copy/paste this: ShooShoos Baby Shoes Giveaway by @kindred_spirit - http://bit.ly/16mtCv) (+2 extra entries and if you tweet once a day you get one entry for every tweet)

Winner will be drawn using random.org on June 15. I'll email the winner, who will have three days to get back to me with an address. :-)

Don't forget to enter my other giveaways - top right sidebar!


Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

257 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Capital Mom said...

I would love the denim/ sky sports in size 5

Capital Mom said...

I have the bamboo for baby button
http://capitalmom.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I like the Pink / Sideflower Smiley shoes

Belinda M said...

I like the Beige / Sand Sports Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Coccinelle said...

My favorite are the Sand Suede Giraffe pair!

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Coccinelle said...

I am already a subscriber!

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Courtney said...

My favorite are the White / Biscuit Giraffe! Thanks for the giveaway!

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1922367614

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1922367614

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #2

Courtney said...

I blogged:

http://blog.theartofbeingmom.com/?p=67

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #1

Courtney said...

I blogged:

http://blog.theartofbeingmom.com/?p=67

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #2

Courtney said...

I blogged:

http://blog.theartofbeingmom.com/?p=67

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #3

Kim said...

LOVE: Navy / Sky Smiley (#S4 Navy) | Smiley Light Flexi Rubber Soles

Kim said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1922709166

clenna said...

I love the Fuchsia / Pink T Bar / Smiley (#S3 Fuchsia) | Smiley Light Flexi Rubber Soles in size 7.

clenna@aol.com

Unknown said...

I love the Brown / Velcro Strap / Smiley Sole (#S5 Brown) | Smiley Light Flexi Rubber Soles. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com

http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1923692272

Unknown said...

tweet #2. amsbolda@hotmail.com

http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1923692272

CherryBlossomMJ said...

I'm loving the Lilac T Bar, although the White Princess is adorable.

cherryblossomchind(at)gmail[dot]com

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Bamboo button up! http://cherryblossommj.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Shoo Shoos - my favorite baby shoes! My favorite right now is the Retro Ruby with the rubber soles. Thanks for the Giveaway!
darioj@qwest.net

Anonymous said...

I posted about this Giveaway on my Blog:
http://imag-inations.blogspot.com/2009/05/shoo-shoo-giveaway-at-kindred-spirit.html

Anonymous said...

I Tweeted the Giveaway:
http://twitter.com/imag_inations/statuses/1924298017

Anonymous said...

I Stumbled this post
http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/kindredspiritreviews.blogspot.com/

Erin Lowmaster said...

I'd like the Fuchsia / Pink T Bar / Smiley (#S3 Fuchsia) | Smiley Light Flexi Rubber Soles in size 7!

Emily B said...

My favourite pair is the Sand Puppy shoes. So cute!

Emily B said...

I've got the Bamboo for Baby button, too!
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/

Emily B said...

I blogged here:
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/05/why-so-early.html

Anonymous said...

My favorite are the Rose Doll/Denim Dress shoes. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

I have the Bamboo for Baby button.

Anonymous said...

Blogged about it here: http://spoodles.wordpress.com/2009/05/26/shooshoos-baby-shoes/

Anonymous said...

Blogged about it here: http://spoodles.wordpress.com/2009/05/26/shooshoos-baby-shoes/

Anonymous said...

Blogged about it here: http://spoodles.wordpress.com/2009/05/26/shooshoos-baby-shoes/

Anonymous said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Spoodles/status/1927363626

Anonymous said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Spoodles/status/1927363626

April E. said...

I really love the pink doll shooshoos, but my 3 yo wears the soft leather shoes out too fast now. And I doubt my 8 month old son wants to wear pink doll shooshoos ... so I really like the sand puppy shooshoos and the Truck/Route 66 shooshoos instead.

April E.
busyfolk *at* gmail -dot- com

Jinxy said...

I love the Pink / Lace Flower (#LPK20) | Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts: ShooShoos Baby Shoes" to our Shopping Directory . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

bestmart.info Team

http://www.bestmart.info

__ said...

I loce the SPECIAL Sky / White World Cup. I love the soft soled shoes because they're like Vibram Five Fingers for babies. The soft shoe is ideal for everybody to develop strong ankles and feet! (Especially important for new babies starting to walk!)

Anonymous said...

Tweeted again today:
http://twitter.com/imag_inations/statuses/1936222420

ethnically ambiguous said...

I really like the navy pirate shoes. now only if they had ninja shoes... :)

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1936576967

Courtney said...

5/27 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1940634742

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sara said...

I love the Pink / White Dots / Ballet Smiley
saradavis1 at gmail

Sara said...

follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1943318790
#1

Sara said...

follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1943318790
#2

Anonymous said...

Today's Tweeet:
http://twitter.com/imag_inations/statuses/1952253048

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1951627833

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1955960823

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1958909961

The Dreamer said...

love the navy/sky smiley in 8

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

The Dreamer said...

rss subscriber

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

The Dreamer said...

http://twitter.com/addeviant/status/1962900352

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

The Dreamer said...

tweeted and a follower

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

Courtney said...

5/29 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1966315438

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1968506469

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1970769085

Courtney said...

5/30 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1976632844

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1977448001

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1980869702

Courtney said...

5/31 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1985146967

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1990724010

Courtney said...

6/1 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1997715496

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1999313328

Kim said...

shoes contest http://kindredspiritreviews.blogspot.com/2009/05/shoosshoos-baby-shoes-review-and.html

annies home said...

I like the white ballet/dot shoes these would be great for my granddaughter
shopannies@Yahoo.com

annies home said...

I like the gorilla onesie
shopannies@Yahoo.com

Courtney said...

6/2 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2009833383

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I love the brown/pink T bar shoo shoos!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2012709219

Keitha said...

Would love the Sand puppy for my baby

email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com

TopHat said...

I love the Navy Flower Smiley rubber soled shoes!

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2017554633

Courtney said...

6/3 tweet

https://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2023298671

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2024682465

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2028672186

Courtney said...

6/4 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2036873787

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2043916931

Courtney said...

6/5 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2049325490

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2054678018

Courtney said...

6/6 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2059073212

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Lisa W said...

I like the Pink Golf Shoes. thanks. angel_2417@yahoo.com

Upstatemamma said...

I've got your button - www.ourlifeupstate.com

Upstatemamma said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/Upstatemomof3/statuses/2064066837

Upstatemamma said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/Upstatemomof3/statuses/2064066837

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2068518622

Sara said...

tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2069323432

Courtney said...

6/7 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2069930874

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Terra Heck said...

My favorite are the Pink / White Dots / Ballet Smiley (#S5 Pink) | Smiley Light Flexi Rubber Soles shoes. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I follow your blog.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I follow you on Twitter and tweeted about the giveaway.
http://twitter.com/partymix25/status/2079769359

partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Courtney said...

6/8 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2083103980

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2083187341

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2088508201

Elizabeth said...

I like the black/lime sport soft soled shoes!

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

ElizabethSigns Stumbled this post.

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

I follow your blog.

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Sarah said...

I like the Pink/WhiteDots/Ballet Smiley!
bs.webster at sbcglobal dot net

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2098664863

Night Owl Mama said...

The denim Giraffe or the Denim sport. I can't decide they are all to cute.
of course I love the boy shoes you have pictured here too.

Night Owl Mama said...

I tweet
http://twitter.com/Nightowlmama/status/2100786672

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2104243924

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2109767111

Courtney said...

6/10 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2110343907

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Beige T Bar Smiley shoes!

lukeandbryn@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe!

lukeandbryn@gmail.com

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2118004852

Courtney said...

6/11 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2123195366

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

@ElizabethSigns is following you on Twitter & Tweeted http://twitter.com/ElizabethSigns/status/2124298863

#1

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

@ElizabethSigns is following you on Twitter & Tweeted http://twitter.com/ElizabethSigns/status/2124298863

#2

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

@leatherbustiere
http://twitter.com/leatherbustiere/status/2125944185

Unknown said...

#2 @leatherbustiere
http://twitter.com/leatherbustiere/status/2125944185

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2126252268

apron-strings said...

I would pick the Flexi Rubber Sole shoes in size 5 (Pink/White Dot/ Ballet Smiley #S5)

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

apron-strings said...

Follower. (rubymoon/Ally/Blogger)

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

apron-strings said...

Email subscriber.

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2132235198

Elizabeth said...

Tweeted http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2133640315

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Courtney said...

6/12 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2137238568

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2147677691

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2157806083

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2158837973

Tylerpants said...

Love the Sand/Beige Smiley Sports (#S4 Sand) shoes! So cute!

Courtney said...

6/13 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2159434862

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Karen said...

Love the denim / sky sports :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

ReggieMann said...

My favorite is the Pink/Sideflower Smiley (S#3 Pink)

Noggy said...

My fave is the Beige T Bar Smiley (#S3 Beige) | Smiley Light Flexi Rubber Soles in a size US 8 (24-28 months).

Noggy said...

Became a follower on Blogger today.


noggysnotes[at]yahoo[dot]com

Noggy said...

Subscribed via RSS feed at Yahoo!

noggysnotes[at]yahoo[dot]com

Noggy said...

Added this post to my Technorati favorites but Technorati is not acting right...it shows the individual post but when you go to blogs it shows it hasn't been updated in 95 days. Won't update my profile pic either...beginning to hate dealing with that site and their so-called monster getting loose. Anyway...you are on my fave blog list.

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2164538127

mverno said...

Sizes: US6,US7,US8
Denim / Sky Sports
(#S4 Denim/Sky)
mverno@roadrunner.com

Jennireesa/Jennifer W. said...

I like the Pink / White Dots / Ballet Smiley in size 6.

Anonymous said...

I like the Sand Puppy shoes.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Unknown said...

I like pink / white dots / ballet smiley best.
saidera1 at gmail dot com

trixx said...

The Navy / All Round Swoosh shoes are adorable!

carolasar said...

tweet-http://twitter.com/carolasar/status/2164911360

Renee said...

Love the navy/sky world cup shoes. Adorable!

- ikmyeong [at] gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/GiveawaysGalore/status/2167109729

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Heather S said...

Love these in a 7! Pink / White Dots / Ballet Smiley (#S5 Pink) Thanks

hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com

AmyLynn said...

I love the Brown / Pink Flower / Velcro (#VBR70).

AmyLynn said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/hillfam2005/status/2167878101 (1)

AmyLynn said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/hillfam2005/status/2167878101 (2)

5webs said...

I'd love to have the Beige T-Bar Smiley in size 6 for my daughter, Vivien.
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

Delaney said...

Sand Puppy (#BSS70) | Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes

I like these because we don't know yet what sex our grandbaby to be born in Nov. is yet and these are sorta neutral.

delaney55@live.com

Delaney said...

https://twitter.com/delaney_55/status/2170509721

following on twitter and tweeted

Delaney_55

delaney55@live.com

entry #1

Delaney said...

https://twitter.com/delaney_55/status/2170509721

Tweeted

Delaney_55

delaney55@live.com

entry #2

cookiert said...

I like the Rose Retro soft soled baby shoes!

Katrina said...

I like the Pink / Dot Sports (#SPK02) | Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes

Sabina361 said...

I love the white sports in the soft soled shoes! Just cute (and it seems like a good unisex - not sure what I'm having yet!) Thanks!
sabinarod@yahoo.com

covercover said...

I like the Pink/White Dots - Ballet Smiley

ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

covercover said...

1.
following on twitter & tweeted:
http://twitter.com/ktanjatk/status/2172509491

ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

covercover said...

2.
following on twitter & tweeted:
http://twitter.com/ktanjatk/status/2172509491

ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

jennandrob said...

the pink and white dots ballet shoe is the cutest!!

my_magpie8@yahoo.com

pamtufts said...

My favorite are the white sandal smiley!! They are all so cute!

Sara said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2174934410

Liz Mays said...

I totally love the fuchsia kitty shoes!
doot65[at]comcast{dot}com

Liz Mays said...

Following on twitter and tweeted:http://twitter.com/blueviolet/status/2176179492

Liz Mays said...

http://twitter.com/blueviolet/status/2176179492 #2 entry

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004