Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Organic Baby Clothes GIVEAWAY By B Nature


I don't know about you, but I love that it's so easy to find organic baby products online nowadays. I love to buy safe and natural for my baby!

B Nature is one of those companies that gives us a nice selection of comfy and well-made organic baby clothes. Thanks to B Nature, I was able to review both an organic cotton body suit with skirt as well as organic cotton leggings, and I absolutely love both products! Especially the skirted onesie - that's something we don't see enough of, in my opinion.

This onesie has two ruffles that make up the skirt and has a bit of body to the short sleeve, which makes it totally feminine. The fabric is soft and it's obviously quality material and made to last. Now if only my daughter would stop growing for a little while!

Organic cotton leggings

About B Nature

When B Nature says 100% organic, they mean 100% organic! "B nature is a family-centric, women-operated business; we’re mothers and grandmothers who believe that happy and healthy children need comfortable, durable, safe and chemical-free clothing to b natural.
What sets us a part? Our uniqueness is in our attention to detail: flat-lock seam finishes, subtle stitching, super soft organic cotton and delicate embroidery."

Our clothing and gift sets are:

• made from the finest 100% organic cottons
• produced without the use of harsh pesticides
• made from organic cotton grown in healthy farming communities
• sewn under fair labor conditions incorporating living wages, employee housing, meal plans, and health care.

I love their adorable designs and selection:




B Nature doesn't just go for cute, they go for quality, and that's so refreshing!

Buy it!

Check out B Nature's Special Offers - they have some cute gift sets on sale!

Win it!

(Mandatory Entry) Want to win this unisex ivory organic bodysuit in 3-6 months? Go to B Nature and look around, then come back and tell me what your favorite product is in a comment. Giveaway is open to US and Canada.

Extra Entries (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry):

♥ Stumble this giveaway or add my blog to your Technorati favorites (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about this giveaway (+4 extra entries)
Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (Tweet this: Win a B Nature unisex organic onesie in 3-6 months from @kindred_spirit - http://bit.ly/hnydy ) (+2 extra entries plus every day after that you tweet you get +1 extra entry)
♥ Follow B Nature on Twitter (@bnature) (+1 extra entry)
Sign up for the B Nature newsletter (+1 extra entry)

Winner will be drawn using random.org on June 6. I'll email the winner, who will have three days to get back to me with an address. :-)


Don't forget to enter my other giveaways!





Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

74 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Easily the skirted onesie/bodysuit. I love it! In greentea/pistachio for us please! Oh if only...

cherryblossommj(at)gmail

CherryBlossomMJ said...

You're on my technorati favs, and I stumbled the post.

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Your button is on my sidebar, and has been since before you were super mommy blogger. *wink*

CherryBlossomMJ said...

I follow you on Twitter and will tweet forth with!

Jinxy said...

I like the B nature's Organic Cotton Pants w/Skirt

Anonymous said...

i like the long sleeved romper

Belinda M said...

I like the B nature's Organic Girl's Pointel Top

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Belinda M said...

I subscribe

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Simply Being Mommy said...

Love the B nature's Organic Raglan Bodysuit .

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Your in my Technorati Faves!

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Stumbled your post.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Following @bnature on Twitter.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

nightowl said...

I like the B nature's Organic Bodysuit w/Skirt in Rose Pointel.

Alice H said...

The B Nature's Organic Cotton Booties look so cute - thanks for the chance! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Alice H said...

I follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Alice H said...

I subscribe - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

Alice H said...

I have your button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

elaine said...

I also like the Long Sleeve Rompers-very cute!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

Courtney said...

I love the B nature's Short Sleeve Romper! Thanks for the great giveaway!

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I follow this blog

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted this giveaway

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1835109526

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #1

Courtney said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted this giveaway

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1835109526

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #2

Courtney said...

I joined the B Nature newsletter

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I'm following bnature on twitter (annasmama0702)

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Lisa w said...

I like the B nature's Organic Cotton Booties in Rib 1x1. Thanks. angel_2417@yahoo.com

Courtney said...

5/19 tweet!

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1852685655

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Coccinelle said...

I like the B nature's Organic Cotton Booties

And I must say that I love all your giveaways!

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Coccinelle said...

I'm already a subscriber!

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Annmarie Weeks said...

I love the B nature's Organic Girl's Pointel Top! Very cute!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/1861314354

Courtney said...

5/20 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1865815843

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Emily B said...

I blogged here:
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/05/thursdays-exhaustion.html

Courtney said...

5/21 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1876518947

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/22 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1889162779

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/23 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1896938211

annasmama0702@gmail.com

ethnically ambiguous said...

i like the B nature's Long Sleeve Romper in wheat chestnut stripe

Courtney said...

5/24 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1907428742

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I love that onesie! I also love the B nature's Organic Essential B Gift Set Interlock!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

Courtney said...

5/25 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1918049791

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/26 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1930064623

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/27 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1941293151

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Terra Heck said...

My favorite are the B nature's Organic Cotton Pants w/ Skirt in Rose Pointel.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

I follow bnature on Twitter. (partymix25)
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Courtney said...

5/28 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1953640386

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/29 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1966674979

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

5/30 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1976856104

annasmama0702@gmail.com

AB said...

I like the off-white organic gown with long sleeves. So sweet!
nadangerme at gmail dot com

Courtney said...

5/31 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1984955101

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

6/1 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1997079589

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

6/2 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2009547762

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

6/3 tweet

https://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2023374261

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Viktoria said...

I love B nature's Organic B Blanket Rib 1x1.

It seems very original and practical.

Courtney said...

6/4 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2037158371

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004