
Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)
Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.
They are the cutest little pair I've ever seen!
How cute. Loved the video. Happy WW
Those pictures are too cute! I love those little shoes :)
They are adorable and the video is super cute.
How sweet! A good friend will always lend you some shoes.
Happy WW! :-)
look at the lovely dress! Love your blog! I'm now following :)
That is just too cute
They are so cute together! We'll have to get them together again soon. :)
So should I hide Melody's shoes? lol
Erin (EllyBean):
Nope! I got her her own today - identical! lol
Yup, we're going to be THOSE kinds of friends! lol
They're so adorable!! LOVE that dress!
They are too cute together!
Adorable little girls! I'm so glad Emma has a friend. And how nice for Mommy, too.(:
http://freemanscreams.blogspot.com/
Would you like to link banner exchange, I'll place your banner on my site,
thanks...Great web page set up..;)
Thank you!! I took all of them except for the one of me! You're too sweet! Do you take all the pictures on your blog?
What cuties they are. They are so sweet together. I love the photo where they are looking at one another with two big smiles. So cute.
Happy WW from Sara @ the Mostly Wordless Wednesday H.Q.!
PS - I am following you :o)
15 comments:
They are the cutest little pair I've ever seen!
How cute. Loved the video. Happy WW
Those pictures are too cute! I love those little shoes :)
They are adorable and the video is super cute.
How sweet! A good friend will always lend you some shoes.
Happy WW! :-)
look at the lovely dress! Love your blog! I'm now following :)
That is just too cute
They are so cute together! We'll have to get them together again soon. :)
So should I hide Melody's shoes? lol
Erin (EllyBean):
Nope! I got her her own today - identical! lol
Yup, we're going to be THOSE kinds of friends! lol
They're so adorable!! LOVE that dress!
They are too cute together!
Adorable little girls! I'm so glad Emma has a friend. And how nice for Mommy, too.(:
http://freemanscreams.blogspot.com/
Would you like to link banner exchange, I'll place your banner on my site,
thanks...Great web page set up..;)
Thank you!! I took all of them except for the one of me! You're too sweet! Do you take all the pictures on your blog?
What cuties they are. They are so sweet together. I love the photo where they are looking at one another with two big smiles. So cute.
Happy WW from Sara @ the Mostly Wordless Wednesday H.Q.!
PS - I am following you :o)
Post a Comment