Kindred Spirit Mommy has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kindredspiritmommy.com
and update your bookmarks.

We've moved! Please change your bookmarks to www.kindredspiritmommy.com.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bamboosa Review and Giveaway ($50 GC!)


Have you noticed how babies are drawn to softness? I have a baby blanket that my daughter adores because it is super soft - she carries it with her everywhere. That's why I love the bamboo fabric. Not only is it soft and luxuriant, it's anti-microbial and hypoallergenic - the best choice for baby!

About Bamboosa:

I'm happy to introduce Bamboosa today! Bamboosa is an amazing company with an obvious passion for making and selling quality bamboo products, and keeping their customers happy and informed. Not only do they carry bamboo softness for adults and children, they also have a special store and learning section especially for baby. There's even a place to shop for preemies!

  • All of the fabric and products sold by Bamboosa are USA made.
  • All of the clothing and baby products are made from organically grown bamboo fiber.
Favorites from their baby line:



Bamboosa also carries a great selection of comfortable bamboo clothing and accessories for adults. I especially love these Fine Jersey Scarves:

My Review:




The wonderful people at Bamboosa sent me a bamboo baby gift set to review. I received a BambooBaby hooded towel, five BambooBaby washcloths, and a BambooBaby soapbar. Let me tell you, I am impressed! Since my daughter was born (one year ago), I've been using some hooded towels I found at a local department store. They are rough, not as absorbent as I'd like, and too small to last for even one year - and they weren't that cheap, either! When I received the BambooBaby hooded towel and washcloths, I immediately noted that they were very well-made and SUPER soft. Each hooded towel is double-layered (two pieces of soft bamboo fabric sewn together - we're talking super-absorbent) and is 30 x 30 inches, a size that should last her beyond the first year. The washcloths are, of course, extremely soft as well. I even steal them and use them myself now (I don't even want to go back to my regular washcloths, thank you very much). All hooded towels and washcloths are free of chlorine and formaldehyde, and free of dyes.

The BambooBaby soapbar? It smells wonderful, made with "saponified oils of cold pressed olive infused with wild yarrow and organic calendula, coconut, organic palm, sunflower and castor, organic aloe, essential oils, bamboo, sea salt, annatto." These soapbars are made especially for babies and sensitive skin. It's the ultimate clean and fresh baby smell, believe me.

Now for a Giveaway!

Bamboosa is generously offering a $50 gift certificate to one lucky winner!


Mandatory Entry

Go to Bamboosa and look around (take your time, there is some awesome stuff there!), then come back here and tell me in a comment what you would use your $50 gift certificate on if you were the winner.


Extra Entries (Optional) ♥

Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry

♥ Sign up for the Bamboosa E-Newsletter (+1 extra entry)
Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites (+1 extra entry)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
Place the "Bamboo for Baby" giveaway button (top right sidebar) in your sidebar and leave the link in a comment (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about my Bamboo for Baby giveaways, including a link to this giveaway and the Bamboo for Baby giveaway button in your post. (+3 extra entries)
Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: Win a $50 gift certificate to Bamboosa from @kindred_spirit http://bit.ly/eVap9 (+2 extra entries and if you tweet once a day you get one entry for every tweet)

Winner will be drawn using random.org on June 5. I'll email the winner, who will have three days to get back to me with an address. :-)




Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

202 kindred spirits expressed their thoughts:

Kim said...

I'd get: Gift Set for Her for a friend!

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1783670443

Unknown said...

I would love to try the Bamboosa Fine Jersey Scoopneck Tee. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I signed up for their newsletter. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I have your bamboo baby giveaway button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Leslie M. said...

I would use to for 2 BambooBaby Fitted Crib Sheets!!!
These would be for my FIRST Grandbaby who I just found out today is going to be a BOY!!!!
He is due in the Middle of October!!!YAY

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Leslie M. said...

I signed up for the Bamboosa E-Newsletter

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Leslie M. said...

#1 LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter and left a tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1785252768

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Leslie M. said...

#2 LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter and left a tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1785252768

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Simply Being Mommy said...

I'd choose the BambooBaby Soapbar Gift Set 3.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Simply Being Mommy said...

Your blog is in my Technorati Faves.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Couture Lady said...

I would use it for the BambooBaby Gift Set 3.
Thanks
fly18grl21@aol.com

Couture Lady said...

Signed up for their Enewsletter
fly18grl21@aol.com

Couture Lady said...

I added your button to my blog.
fly18grl21@aol.com

Couture Lady said...

Added your event button to my blog.
fly18grl21@aol.com

Anonymous said...

i would get the chicky yellow crib sheet.

Erin said...

I would love to get the BambooBaby Soapbar Gift Set 3!

Erin said...

I signed up for their newsletter.

ellybean (at) connected2christ (dot) com
http://www.connected2christ.com

Risingsouth said...

I would choose the Soapbar Gift Set and socks.

Sara said...

I love the BambooBaby PandaCub Tee and matching pants for my daughter.
saradavis1 at gmail

Sara said...

follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1786800358
#1

Sara said...

follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1786800358
#2

Kelly said...

lots to choose from!
I'm fascinated by the bamboo soaps! And I think the socks and the baby pants would be so nice and soft... I wonder if a blanket would go over well, my kids haven't been the type to take to blankets for loveys; I might actually get the Panda for them. How cool that's it's made in USA, too! :-)

Jinxy said...

I'd get the BambooBaby Soapbar Gift Set 3. We air dry all of our laundry and I usually feel that Lily's towels should be a little softer, I think these would help.

Jinxy said...

I follow on twitter
@Jinxyisms
tweet http://twitter.com/Jinxyisms/statuses/1787319552
1

Jinxy said...

I follow on twitter
@Jinxyisms
tweet http://twitter.com/Jinxyisms/statuses/1787319552
1
2

Anonymous said...

I would get the Soapbar Gift Set and a couple of the Re-totes.
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I am following on Twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/talonsmom731/status/1788509744
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

entry#1

Anonymous said...

I am following on Twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/talonsmom731/status/1788509744
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

entry#2

cwalker said...

I would love the baby hooded towel. I know exactly what you mean when you say that the normal ones are too small and not absobent enough. I live the blue tahiti color too!

cwalker said...

I have signed up for the bamboosa newsletter!

cwalker said...

I have signed up for your email newsletter!

cwalker said...

I am now following youwith my google reader! (fingers crossed!)

cwalker said...

I have tweeted about your giveaway!
@sidhartha90

BigSea said...

I was just searching for bamboo pjs for my babygirl yesterday!

I would spend my $50 on the baby clothes - the onesie and definitely the hooded towel - cuz baby's deserve that softness :)

BigSea said...

Signed up for the newsletter!

bigsea05@gmail.com

Belinda M said...

I would pick the BambooBaby Soapbar Gift Set 3 in blue

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Anonymous said...

Mary
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Bamboosa looks great! I'd spend my GC on the Bamboo Powder soap bars for myself, and then I would get my beloved daughter the Barely Bamboo Long Sleeve Hoodie - she'd love it!

Heather R said...

I would get the BambooBaby bodysuit and BambooBaby pants.

hrracer@verizon.net

nightowl said...

I'm signed up for the Bamboosa newsletter.

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1794083140

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! So many cute things. If I won the GC I would most likely try the soap and the cable baby blanket. Thanks for the contest.

Pattie

lovesblogs@live.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your blog too!

Pattie

lovesblogs@live.com

Lisa w said...

I would get BambooBaby Gift Set 7 in blue or green. Thanks. angel_2417@yahoo.com

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Thursday Tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1796952683
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

The Dreamer said...

I'd get my son a bodysuit and some socks and a pair of socks for me too!

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I like the Bamboo Baby GIftset in BLue the 7 peice set. THanks
jesskaufamn at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I have your Bamboo 4 Baby giveaway button.

Unknown said...

Follow on twitter @Macmomof3
Tweet http://twitter.com/MACMOMof3/status/1801020008

Unknown said...

Tweet #2 http://twitter.com/MACMOMof3/status/1801020008

Ashley said...

I would get baby clothes for my baby girl due in July!

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1805344576

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Friday Tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1806721902
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Anissa said...

I would get a hooded towel for my upcoming baby, and a gift for my friend (due 3 weeks before me) :)

Leslie M. said...

Technorati is finally working! I added your Blog to my Technorati Faves. My username is LeslieVeg

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kelli said...

What a great site - love the Soapbar gift sets!
pckrfan [at] gmail.com

Annmarie Weeks said...

I would get myself a couple of the scoop neck tees!

Rainey Daye said...

I would get the BambooBaby Soapbar Gift Set 3...

CherryBlossomMJ said...

A fitted crib sheet and bamboo baby bodysuit.

cherryblossommj(at)gmail

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Bamboo button is up. http://cherryblossommj.blogspot.com

Sweetpeas said...

I'd get a couple baby T's, I have a hard time finding t's as opposed to onesies, and T's work better since we part time ec and use bulky wool soakers when we're not

Courtney said...

I'd get one of the BambooBaby fitted crib sheet and one of the BambooBaby pandas! Thanks for the great giveaway!

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I signed up for the Bamboosa enewsletter!

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I follow your blog

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted this giveaway

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1810876829

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #1

Courtney said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted this giveaway

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1810876829

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Entry #2

Amy Assante said...

I would get the bamboobaby bodysuit and bamboobaby tee. I love how the bodysuit snaps on the side

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Saturday Tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1816763803
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1816848696

pestkaj said...

Love the scoop neck tee!

pestkaj(at)yahoo(dot)com

bison61 said...

I'd get the baby gift set 3

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Courtney said...

5/16 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1821047331

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Stefanie Hartman said...

I would use the gift certificate towards some items I have been wanting for my babies to be born. I want 2 of the soap bars for baby, 2 preemie cloths in tahiti blue, and 2 preemie towels in tahiti blue. So many items I want. Blessings, Stefanie Hartman fhartman@frontiernet.net

Stefanie Hartman said...

signed up for the Bamboosa E Newsletter fhartman@frontiernet.net

Stefanie Hartman said...

fav on technorati id keepsakebaby

fhartman@frontiernet.net

Stefanie Hartman said...

subscribe to RSS feeds fhartman@frontiernet.net

Stefanie Hartman said...

follow you on Twitter and tweeted id keepsakebaby

keepsakebabyWin a $50 gift certificate to Bamboosa from @kindred_spirit http://bit.ly/eVap9
less than 5 seconds ago from web

TwoWishes Tara said...

My husband and I got a bamboo dish towel as a wedding gift, and we've been CRAZY for the fabric ever since! I'd get the baby's panda tee, 'cause it's adorable.

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Sunday Tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1826875328

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Capital Mom said...

Hard choice. I would et a bamboo fitted crib sheet and a cable knit blanket.

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1828515247

Courtney said...

5/17 tweet!

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1830336962

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I added you to my technorati favorites (annasmama0702)

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

The BambooBaby Hooded Towel in pink!
valuedcustomer(at)live(dot)com

Alice said...

I would get the bamboo baby gift set #2 and a couple pairs of socks for me.

Alice said...

I added you to my Technorati Favorites.

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Monday Tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1835951805
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1837443447

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1846509269

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Tuesday tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1848518735
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Coccinelle said...

I'll take two BambooBaby Fitted Crib Sheet!

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Coccinelle said...

I'm a new subscriber!

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Courtney said...

5/19 tweet!

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1852271413

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Wed. Tweeet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1859760308
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1865800227

Courtney said...

5/20 tweet!

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1865900624

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Thursday Tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1870360143
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

5/21 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1876470518

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Talina said...

I would choose the BambooBaby Gift Set 3

Talina said...

Just tweeted the giveaway: http://twitter.com/GiveawayQueen/status/1877558328
Entry 1

Talina said...

Just tweeted the giveaway: http://twitter.com/GiveawayQueen/status/1877558328
Entry 2

Terra Heck said...

I would get the adult washcloths, women's fine jersey scoopneck tee in watermelon, and the adult 1/4 socks in purely natural. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

#1 I follow you on Twitter and tweeted about the giveaway.
http://twitter.com/partymix25/status/1881120387

partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

#2 I follow you on Twitter and tweeted about the giveaway.
http://twitter.com/partymix25/status/1881120387

partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Erin said...

Blogged here: http://connected2christ.com/theblog/2009/05/giveaways-worth-checking-out/

Erin said...

Blogged here: http://connected2christ.com/theblog/2009/05/giveaways-worth-checking-out/

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1883548150

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Friday Tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1884371397
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Marlene McGarrity said...

I like the cuddle blanket, the cute bib and the woman's tank top. This is a great giveaway and I would love to win.

Courtney said...

5/22 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1889272115

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1892780047

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Saturday tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1893828303
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

5/23 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1896851381

annasmama0702@gmail.com

ethnically ambiguous said...

i would choose the BambooBaby Cable Knit Blanket & the BambooBaby Bodysuit

ethnically ambiguous said...

i follow - might have said this one before i was side tracked for a minute please delete if i did, i don't to seem like a cheater

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1902841553

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Sunday Tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1903213878
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I would choose the soap gift set 3 in blue! It would be perfect for my new nephew!

Anonymous said...

I follow on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/momtrend/status/1905374182

Courtney said...

5/24 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1906995197

annasmama0702@gmail.com

A Family Completed... said...

I would pick up the Barely Bamboo Long Sleeve Hoodie with bamboo green stitching.
thanks for the entry
Tonyamcrain [at] aol.com

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1912420016

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Monday tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1913031517
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

I would love to get the BambooBaby Soapbar Gift Set 3 in tahiti blue for a baby gift for my best friend who is expecting in December!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

Courtney said...

5/25 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1917381175

annasmama0702@gmail.com

*Tanyetta* said...

i would choose this:
Bamboosa Fine Jersey Sleep Slip

*Tanyetta* said...

i follow you on twitter and i tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/tanyetta/status/1918435602

Anonymous said...

I'd get some of the Bamboosa Soapbars and some socks--I need socks :)
renee
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1922818091

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Tuesday Tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1923703117
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

The gift sets are great and I'd love to try the Soaps for my sensitive skinned boys!

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Elizabeth said...

I follow/subscribe

pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com

Courtney said...

5/26 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1929611332

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg Left a Wed tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1936477592
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1936559935

Courtney said...

5/27 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1940248702

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Thursday Morning Tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1946271164
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Nadi said...

I'd get the Bamboosa Long Sleeve Hoodie in basic black.

treflea4 at gmail dot com

Nadi said...

I follow your blog.

treflea4 at gmail dot com

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1951607843

Courtney said...

5/28 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1953236160

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1958896796

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Friday Tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1961002240

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

5/29 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1966084854

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1970761720

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Sat Tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1972059551
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

5/30 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1976409180

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Sunday Tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1980405207
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1980858314

aamismom said...

so many things! I would get the panda cub tee (purely natural, medium), baby bodysuit (sprout green, Medium), and the cable knit blanket in creamsicle orange.

aamismom said...

I signed up for the bamboosa e-newsletter.

Courtney said...

5/31 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1984622724

annasmama0702@gmail.com

AB said...

I would get the bamboo baby panda! So cute!
nadangerme at gmail dot com

Kim said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/1990708220

Emily B said...

I'd get the Bamboo Baby gift set #5 (love that panda) and a Fine Jersey Fitted v-neck top for me!

Emily B said...

I've got the "Bamboo for Baby" giveaway button on my blog too
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Monday Morning Tweet
https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1992723409
Have a GREAT Week EVERY One!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

6/1 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1996990499

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Tuesday Tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/2002232850
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2002810301

Courtney said...

6/2 tweet

http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2009182663

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Wed. Tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/2017016860
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2017538823

Courtney said...

6/3 tweet

https://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2022059056

annasmama0702@gmail.com

Kim said...

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2028660386

Leslie M. said...

LeslieVeg left a Thursday Tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/2029532837
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=aad592068f63fa90a45f66cc3106d004