
Are you a nursing mommy? Then you've come to the right place! Whether you've come across GlamourMom before and drooled over their nursing mommy tops or are just being introduced to them, prepare to be excited because there's a giveaway at the bottom of this post! But first the review. :-)
I love the ease with which you are able to nurse. It has a built-in bra so you can give your poor, worn out nursing bra a little vacation while you enjoy wearing this tank in comfort and convenience. I love convenience. There's nothing convenient about nursing (for moms anyway - it's convenient for baby) so it's nice to have something that makes life a little easier. ;-)
About GlamourMom:
The Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Tank was born in 2000 about two months after I began nursing my first daughter. I had desperately searched for a nursing top that I could wear beneath my pre-pregnancy shirts as my shape returned, and that provided full support, easy access to my breasts and discretion for my post-partum belly. Finding nothing, out of frustration I designed what did not yet exist on the market, a tank top with a built-in nursing bra. I just loved it, and so did many new mothers around the world. Glamourmom’s goal is to constantly develop new solutions and products that incorporate the popular patented built-in bra design. How it Works:
A GlamourMom for Every Occasion:
The wonderful thing about GlamourMom is that they have nursing-wear for every possible moment. Check it out!
Want to become a GlamourMom and get free nursing tops? Sign up here and they'll send you a link to use to refer people - you earn GlamourMom Dollars with each sale!
Buy it!
Get 10% off any order of two or more tops! And keep an eye on the limited stock items that are on sale.
Win it!
GlamourMom is giving away one nursing top of winner's choice to a lucky winner! To enter to win, complete this main entry, then you can complete the extra entries below as well if you want to increase your chances.
Go to GlamourMom and look around, then come back and tell me which tank and in what color you would choose (you can change your mind later). :-) Giveaway open to US and Canada.
Extra Entries (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry):
♥ Stumble/Technorati this giveaway (you can use toolbar at the bottom of this post) (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about this giveaway (+4 extra entries)
♥ Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (+2 extra entries PLUS 1 extra entry for tweeting once a day)
♥ Place the "Bamboo for Baby" giveaway button (top right sidebar) in your sidebar and leave the link in a comment!
Winner will be drawn using random.org on May 15. I'll email the winner, who will have three days to get back to me with an address. :-)
Don't forget to enter my other giveaways! Check out the upper right sidebar!
Visit the 31 Bloggers in 31 Days Blog Party at MomDot.Com for more giveaways!

Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)














131 comments:
I would love a regular tank in black! :)
I follow
subscriber
follow on twitter (kgail11)
and tweeted (kgail11)
If you had posted just your picture and said that that was a nursing top, I never would have believed you! It looks like a tank top that you'd find in a nice boutique! I'll have to keep this company in mind the next time a friend has a baby.
Okay...obviously not entering the giveaway, but what an awesome idea! You look adorable in it! I wish they had that when I was nursing!
Very nice review, Lindsey!
Kelly :)
I really like the baby blue.
I'd pick the Glamourmom® Super Savings in black with the pink logo.
crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com
Your in my Technorati Faves!
crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com
Stumbled your post!
I would get the long tang in black!
Stumbled - chibimora
I like the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Sleeve in black!
I've got the Bamboo for Baby button, too! http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/
I blogged:
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-weekend-almost.html
I like the black lace V neck.
I like the colorful floral print!
I'd love the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Tank in strawberry!
garyandalesha at cox dot net
Follower!
Have your button too!
Have the Bamboo button too
http://ourjacobsenfamily.blogspot.com
Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Top with Lace Trim in dusty rose - love these!
ebienic(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the Nursing Bra Top in red.
I follow your blog.
I subscribe to your blog.
I love the
Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Tank in dark olive
Definitely the Animal Print tank! It's so awesome! All my nursing shirts are kind of ugly. I need a nice one!
I like the Nursing Bra Long Tank in black.
I subscribe.
You are in my Technorati Faves!
I would choose the Glamourmom Nursing Bra Top with Lace Trim in Nude because of the thicker straps and the lace detail.
Thanks.
celanan at hotmail dot com
Probably the basic tank in ruby red!
Please, count me in to win this one:
Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Sleeve in black!
i'd love the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Tank in dark olive!
texan_michael(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
I would choose the long tank in black!
MFJ:
I like the Glamourmom Transition Nursing Bra Tank in Black.
Ooh, I have been drooling over these!!! I'd get the long nursing tank in black to hide my post-baby figure! Thanks for the chance!! :)
Subscribed!
I would love to have the nursing tank long tank in white...it would be fabulous!
I'd pick the nursing tank long tank in black...
I love the glamourmom long tank in silver grey!
I like the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Sleeve in black
I have your button in my blog's sidebar
I would like the regular tank in the floral print!
I like the nursing bra long tank in burgundy!
the ORANGE TIE DYE one is perfect for spring .
awesome giveaway! thanks :)
I would love the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Tank in black
I'd love to try Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Slip Dress (Knee Length)
I would choose the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Tank in Berry Flora!
i would choose the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Tank in black
The Glamourmom® Sleepwear Pajama Set in Heather grey--looks comfy!
renee
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com
I would choose the Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank Lace V-Neck in BLACK WITH LACE. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
Nursing bra top with lace trim in dusty rose :)
regular tank in brown
I like the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Tank in Olive Green!
meredycat*lycos*com
Tweet! https://twitter.com/meredycat/status/1668243379
meredycat*lycos*com
#1
Tweet! https://twitter.com/meredycat/status/1668243379
meredycat*lycos*com
#2
I would love the black long tank in medium. It would look really nice on my daughter once she has the baby.
Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Tank is Strawberry would be great! I love their color selection.
Faved on technorati (amandatinkerbell)
I'm a new follower.
Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Tank in black
Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Top with Lace Trim in baby blue.
i like the tank top in the baby blue.
I like the basic tank in black!
I would like the Nursing Bra Long Tank in white, but I love the lace trim ones too!
davettekohnen+yahoo+com
I also subscribed through my yahoo feed reader.
email above
How boring am I? I would choose the plain white long nursing tank... Maybe the chocolate one if I was feeling adventurous! These look so nice! I am all about the length of them to make sure they hide the belly and make low rise pants work!
gitrecca at gmail dot com
I have also subscribed!
gitrecca at gmail dot com
I would like the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Tank in white.
Nursing Bra Tank Lace V-Neck in black
The Baby Blue Tank is my pick!! Thanks for the chance. mogrill@comcast.net
Like the black tank.
annsaver@hotmail.com
the nursing LONG tank in black
autumn398 (at) yahoo.com
I like the Nursing Bra Long Tank in Midnight blue
I would love the regular nursing tank in purple!
I'd choose the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Tank in midnight blue.
i love the nursing tank long tank in black
I would love the Nursing Bra Top with Lace Trim. I am 6 weeks pregnant with our third child. I love the blue but the white or nude would probably be more versatile.
Subscribe @ frugonomics101 (at) g mail
Bamboo For Baby button:
http://mommybrainmarin.blogspot.com
I would love a GlamourTank™ Built-in Bra Tank (non-nursing), in Plum!
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
I'd like Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Tank in STRAWBERRY
subscribed
ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com
following on twitter
id: ktanjatk
tweeted:
https://twitter.com/ktanjatk/status/1777085580
I like the glamourmom tank in cocoa with pink trim.
renee
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com
Christina - xristya@rock.com - I'd like a Regular Tank in Red!
I like the Glamourmom Nursing Bra Long Tank in white - it will go with everything! And heaven knows I could use some practical nursing tops.
I blogged - http://wkiskizt.blogspot.com/2009/05/glamourmom-nursing-tops-giveaway.html
I blogged #2 - http://wkiskizt.blogspot.com/2009/05/glamourmom-nursing-tops-giveaway.html
I blogged #3 - http://wkiskizt.blogspot.com/2009/05/glamourmom-nursing-tops-giveaway.html
I blogged #4 - http://wkiskizt.blogspot.com/2009/05/glamourmom-nursing-tops-giveaway.html
Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Long Top in white
supersweeper81 at gmail dot com
I've seen these before, I think I NEED one for the coming baby! I would pick a long black so I could layer it if the weather needed it.
I like the long sleeve tank in pebble.
hnlberry@yahoo.com
I would pick the GLAMOURMOM® NURSING BRA TANK ORANGE TIE DYE. Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog. Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com
Stumbled! bluenude3 Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com
I would like the nursing bra tank in white.
maria_watkins9699(at)yahoo.com
i love the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Tank Lace V-Neck in black
I like the GlamourTank™ Built-in Bra Tank in plum
I like the Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank in purple.
hrracer@verizon.net
I would want the long tank in dark olive or another dark color.
mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com
Lace V-neck in black. Sexy!
i like the purple long tank.
I'd love a Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Tank in ruby red
I love the Glamourmom Transition Nursing Bra Tank in a L Baby Blue :)
My favorite is the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Tank Lace V-Neck - BLACK WITH LACE. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!
I like the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Tank Lace V-Neck in black, Thanks :)
The regular tank in black looks very nice!
I like the Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Tank Lace V-Neck (Black)
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I follow you on Blogger
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I like the Black lace v-neck. Thanks. angel_2417@yahoo.com
I would get the Glamourmom Nursing Bra Long Top in black in a small. Thanks for the chance! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
Just became a follower! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
Just became a google reader subscriber - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
I put your kindred spirit button on my blog - www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
I put the Bamboo for Baby button on my blog - www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
I just blogged about this great giveaway at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
I loved the cocoa with pink trim tank.
meghann at yahoo dot com
Tired old nursing bra is right! I have no idea how big I am anymore and my bras are just as confused. Post baby it would be so nice to have something that fit nicely. I love the black lace V-neck one in Medium. Please oh please!
i follow on twitter - littleluckyme
i tweeted the giveaway! http://twitter.com/LitteLuckyMe/status/1802049182
i stumbled - littletacomamom
following your blog :)
i blogged: http://littleluckyme.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-giveaways-ending-514.html
i blogged (2) : http://littleluckyme.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-giveaways-ending-514.html
i blogged (3) : http://littleluckyme.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-giveaways-ending-514.html
i blogged (4) : http://littleluckyme.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-giveaways-ending-514.html
thanks!
Post a Comment